Phone Call

Lead Actress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's POV

It's been a few days when I met Junghyun.

Our acting goes well and right now, we just need to film one more scene and we're done.

It is a scene where I will leave her, and she'll cry.

But what if, this happens, after I leave her later? I mean, after this, we're not going to see other regularly.

Will she cry? Pfft, it's not like, she has feelings for me.

But what if she does? Tsk! What will she like about me? I'm just a person who has a cold expression everytime.

Gosh, do I like her? Or.....do I love her? No way! I'm not like that! It's not like that....

What I didn't realise is, Krystal is there all this time.

"Such a denial girl. I saw you awhile ago. It looks like you don't want her to leave."

 "Answer me Unnie, do you like her?" I shook my head.

"Okay, I just got her number and I'll tell her than you don't like her, cause YOU LOVE HER!!!" I stood up from my sleeping position and tries to get Krystal's phone.

Then suddenly, it rings. "It's Junghyun-unnie."

"Answer it. But, HERE. Put it in 'Speaker Mode'. So I'll know what you're talking about."

She just chuckled and pick the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi, why did you suddenly call?"

"I....don't know."

"Huh? What do you mean you don't know? Is there something wrong?"

"The thing is, I'll miss your sister's voice when I'll never get to see her."

"Unnie, you'll st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter