Cycle

When the Bell Sounds

"What do you mean you don't want to be together anymore?" Momo screamed and threw her cup on the ground like a little girl throwing a tantrum. Jungkook leaned against the door frame and watched her pace around in anger as if trying to look for something else to throw. "You can't do this to me. We have been together for too long? Do you know what my parents will think of me if they know that you broke up with me? They'll hate me and think I haven't been good to you!!"

"I can't handle you anymore. Talking with other guys, sleeping around, pretending that you haven't been out all night with the smell of booze coming off of you. I'm just over it, I'm sorry.

"Please, you have to forgive me! I'll go to group sessions and sober up! I'll make a good impression, I swear.

Jungkook let out a huge sigh and thought about it for a second before rubbing his forehead lightly. "Fine, but this is your last chance. No more games and you better be going to every single group session. I'll be counting." Momo ran over to him and hugged him tightly before kissing him on the cheek.

"I won't let you down, I promise you."

"And cut!" 

Jungkook let out a soft sigh as Momo let go of him, running his hand through his hair and turning to his manager. "How was it?"

"It was good but it could have been better. You need to practice more, Jungkook. You're getting a little rusty around the edges," he stood up and walked up on stage while Momo was talking with her manager and makeup stylist, "You need to make both you and Momo look good. This show could be a huge hit but only if you two work together and have good chemistry. If not, then you can kiss your chances at this movie deal goodbye."

"I got it don't worry. I think I'm tired that's all. From all the travelling that I've been doing in the past couple of weeks, I haven't been able to really sleep well or let alone sit for more than a few seconds."

"Well don't worry, tomorrow you have the half the day off to be able to relax and chill and get your acting under control. But, until then, from the top in 15!" Jungkook heaved out a loud sigh at his manager, turning around to have Momo right in his face. He jumps back a little before rubbing his eyes. 

"I don't you not to come up behind me like that."

"I'm sorry, I was just trying to wake you up. You're making my manager an