finish

when tzuyu angry at sana
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Sana , its over for us…… “ tzuyu smile devilishly while hugging mina on her waist. Poor sana is shock and horrified. She standing in white room watching her favourite dongsaeng/ possible lover is hugging her friend, mina.

And for the worst part is, mina bury her head on tzuyu neck and start kissing her neck softly. Tzuyu moan can be seen and mina hands also trevel into tzuyu mini skirt.

“ JYP PD-nim, will not allow this….” Sana shout.

 

“ who said?? I am agree…” and from tzuyu back, JYP PD-nim is standing with rest of twice member and smile like proud father to mina and tzuyu.

“ I am agree… I will ask to your parents myself. So one day, hopefully not too long. I can pronounce you as women and wife….” JYP PD-nim said and the rest of twice cheer happily.

“ NOOOOO….” Sana scream

“ don’t worry unnie, you still have dubu unnie….” Chaeyoung said and leave sana with dahyun.

“ unnie…..”

 

“ NOOOOO….”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sana POV

“ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AHHHHHHH” I scream as loud as I can and then someone hit my head with pillow. I open my eyes ( actually I already open my eyes, but my old habit with sleepwalking is worse) mina and jihyo with really angry bunny is hitting my head with pillow.

“ you think she already awake???” jihyo ask

“ I don’t know. She open her eyes since she scream nooooooo to us. Lets hit her head with something hard. I will bring tzuyu favourite baseball bat. It made of pure metal, its light and hard. “ nayeon said and run to get baseball bat.

“ its me…” I said, puff my cheek and back to lay on my bed.

“ unnie, that is my bed…” jihyo said.

“ huh?? Yeah… sorry….” I said and go to other bed.

“ its my bed, sanarin….” Mina said quietly.

“ so…”

“ THAT IS NAYEON UNNIE BED…” both of them scream at me.

“ no need to scream…. Yeah, I know. My bed is on next room….” I said

“ yah… that is maknae room. I know you have hots for dubu, but calm your self, our baby yoda is there too…” mina said

“ mina… don’t forget about our tiger cub…” jihyo said

“ oh, yeah… let… unnie… she already awake…” mina said when nayeon back with baseball hat and really sleepy tzuyu behind her.

“ see…. Give me that…..” tzuyu said and go. Then she back again and kiss mina in cheek.

“ sweet dream baby pengu…” tzuyu said and walk to me. I prepare my cheek.

But….

 

“ what you looking at… “ tzuyu said rudely and go with her favourite bat.

 

 

 

I pout.

 

 

 

After few hour, we awake and do our morning routine. Momo and tzuyu as usual doing some yoga move from,” idiot guidance of yoga for pabo’s. second edition”.

They are move really weird but y on same time. Why every y person beside me is pabo. And why I fallen for one??

Tzuyu, she is sweet maknae of twice and love of my life. Sort of.

“ girls, stop it an…..” I said to momo and tzuyu, both of them looking me rudely and pout. “ suit yourself….”

They said to me. well, I don’t blame them. Before I saida happen, there is samo and satzu. I kind of flirt them. When fans like to see 2 japanese member together, I do samo. But once its lose popularity, I do satzu. But tzuyu have this flag thingy and I think I need to stop satzu.

I begin saida. And that make momo and tzuyu angry at me. they start hanging out together and mina also join ( I also make 2na and leave her ). They are sort of girl who dump by great sana. not that I proud of.

Then few week happen. Tzuyu getting prettier and ier. Her thight is so hot, her became bigger and her smile like drug on me. I want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter