Spinning Around In Circles

Dancing In The Dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kibum liked Taemin's new song. It was cool, groovy and he knew it would be a hit with the fans.

What he didn't particularly enjoy however, was the music blasting through the dorm, and consequently Kibum's shared room with Jonghyun who had told him to stop complaining and either put headphones in or tell Taemin to turn it down, and then proceeded to fall asleep himself, dead to the world in a way only Jonghyun could be.

And so Kibum decided that he'd had enough.

As Kibum stormed through the dorm, Minho and Jinki moved quickly out of the way of the enraged, feline man before his irritated eyes fixed on their slightly terrified forms.

Bursting through the door to Taemin's shared room with Minho, Kibum found himself speechless.

In the middle of the room, totally unashamedly, was Taemin basically ing the ground.

Staring into Kibum's eyes, he stood slowly, a small blush creeping onto his cheeks as he moved to the speaker and switched the song off.

"I- uh- It's the dance, I swear"

"You better be sure of that, Lee Taemin." Kibum whispered slowly. He was almost unheard, but the silence that had been created in the absence of the pounding music was enough to be able to hear Kibum's words.

"Hyung, I-uh, Kibummie-hyung, I can't get this move down so I was practicing and I- hyung will you help me?"

Kibum sighed and rubbed his head, which was still pounding with a headache from the music's volume. Of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter