deafening silence

a gift from angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They took a sit on a bench at the park, the distance between them were showing how awkward they are. Well, actually it’s only the petite male who were feeling that way.

“You should’ve informed me first if you’re coming over. At least I could’ve cleaned the house a little bit.” Ryeowook broke the silence, huffing in a mix of annoyance and embarrassment.

Kyuhyun chuckled. “Sorry, I’ll be more careful next time.” He flashed an apologetic smile. “But because I still can see you today, I’m feeling very happy.” The boy admitted as he gaze straight into the smaller man’s eyes.

The younger male’s straightforwardness always throws Ryeowook off guard, exactly just like the time when he confessed at the store yesterday.

Where did he even found the courage to simply voice out his heart just like that?

 

As the air gets colder, Ryeowook brought up his palms to his mouth and blows, attempting to transfer the heat from his breath to warm his freezing hands.

“Oh, are you cold?” Kyuhyun asked as he scooted closer to the older male. “Here, my hands is always warm.” He said and took Ryeowook’s hands into his bigger ones, sometimes rubbing their hands together and sometimes when he thought that the heat isn’t enough he would blows like what’ve Ryeowook did before.

The petite male were left perplexed again at Kyuhyun’s brazen move and their close proximity.

“When I was little, my mom once told me that my soulmate must’ve b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter