Happy news

Alliance

"Min, can you say it again?" Prince Kyuhyun looked at his Min intensely.

"Do you remember I told you that some men in Emerald Anatolia are gifted with dual reproductive system? And I am one of them?" Prince Sungmin told his husband shyly. Prince Kyuhyun nodded and still looking at his Min questioningly.

"I..I... am carrying our child, Kyu. I can feel it and I even dreamt that our child is smiling at me" Prince Sungmin told his Kyu smiling lovingly.

"Ohmygod Min, are you serious?? Ohmygod Ohmygod I am the happiest man in the World!!! We go to the physician tomorrow okay, to confirm and to check you up. I just want to confirm it and ensure that you are okay and I want you to have plenty of rest. Ohmygod Min, I am so happy" and he hugged Prince Sungmin tightly. "How do you feel? Are you okay? And I still dragged you with me to the cottage on a horse! You must be so tired. Come, I'll put in bed" Prince Kyuhyun fussed over his lovely Min. 

"Kyu, I'm okay, and feel fine, though yes, a little bit tired. I'm so glad that you are not going to the battle. I need you here" Prince Sungmin hugged him, which made Prince Kyuhyun hugged him back, and then carried him to their bed. 

"Stay here, I get some snacks in case you and baby are hungry, and will be right back okay" and he dashed off before Prince Sungmin could stop him to say that he was not hungry. Prince Sungmin chuckled. His husband is so cute. So loving and so caring. 

Prince Kyuhyun dashed off to tell his brother, Crown Prince Youngwoon, about the good news because he just feel like screaming in happiness. 

"Hyung, hyung, hyung!!!!" 

Crown Prince Youngwoon was sitting in his study room and heard about the urgency in Prince Kyuhyun's voice. He rushed out from his study and met his excited brother at the door. "What happened? Is there an intruder again?" 

"Hyung!!" 

"What Kyu?? What happen? 

"Sungmin hyung!! Sungmin is expecting! I'm going to be a father!!!" 

"What?? Sungmin?" 

"Yes hyung!! He is gifted with dual  reproductive system which make him able to conceive. And is carrying our child now!! OMG hyung, I am so happy!!!" 

"Really?!!!!!! OMG Kyu!! I'm so happy for you!! I made the right decision! You really need to stay here and be with Sungmin!! Have you two confirm the pregnancy with our Physician?" 

"I will bring him to the our Palace phycisian tomorrow. After that I will inform father and mother!" 

"Congratulations, Kyu, I am really happy for you" Crown Prince Youngwoon hugged his little brother. He was genuinely happy for his brother and wished that his husband, Jungsu, could get pregnant like Sungmin too. But it couldn't be help. Jungsu wasn't lucky enough to have a dual reproduction system like Sungmin.

"Oh yes Kyu, after you have brought Sungmin to the physician, can you join us in the Palace Chamber for discussion on the battle plan? I want to have a more robust plan to ensure victory for us" 

"Yes hyung, I will join the discussion. Don't worry about it. This victory is important to me and Sungmin. I have a battle plan in mind already. I will present it to you and the council tomorrow". 

"Great, go back to Sungmin, he must be waiting for you" 

"I will grab some food and go back to him. Goodnight hyung!" 

"Goodnite Kyu!" Crown Prince Youngwoon smile happily at his brother. Kyuhyun would always be his favourite and he loved him so much. He is happy that Kyuhyun is happy. 

The physician confirmed that Prince Sungmin was with child and he gave him some herbs to strengthen his pregnancy as well as his well being. This was because man's pregnancy would be different from women as man's level of pain tolerance was so much lower. He advised Prince Kyuhyun to be near Prince Sungmin at all times, and if he has to be away, Prince Sungmin need to be with somebody else, in case he suddenly experience cramps which could be very painful. 

Prince Kyuhyun started to get worried and while walking back to their chamber, he kept reminding Prince Sungmin to tell him if he experienced any pain. Prince Sungmin chuckled at his husband fussing over him, but promised to tell him everything, so that his dear husband would not get too worried. 

The whole royal family rejoiced over the happy news, and urged Prince Sungmin to have plenty of rest. A message was sent to Emerald Anatolia too, to inform Emperor Lee and family about the good news. 

The discussion on the battle plan went on as scheduled, and while Prince Kyuhyun was in the Palace chamber with the rest, Prince Jungsu accompanied Prince Sungmin. 

"My dear Sungmin, you are so lucky to be able to conceive! I wish I could too" Prince Jungsu said while they were at the Palace Library. 

"Yes I am lucky, aren't I. I'm happy that I can give Kyuhyun an heir. I hope everything goes well and I can delivery a healthy baby" 

"You will so don't worry too much and concentrate on being healthy. And you really must inform us for any pain or discomfort throughout your pregnancy. My dear Youngwoon told me to be on stand by whenever Kyuhyun need our help to look after you". 

"Thank you so much hyung. You are my closest family here. I am forever indebted to you" Prince Sungmin smile and hugged Prince Jungsu. 

Crown Prince Lee Jonghyun arrived in Sapphire Phoenicia earlier than plan to see his brother Prince Sungmin. They hugged and Crown Prince Jonghyun passed him all the congratulary messages from their Palace and Prince Sungmin happily read them one by one. 

By the end of the week, all the warriors and heads from the three countries tripartite alliance have arrived and assembled at Sapphire Phoenicia for joint briefing and the battle plan and strategies. Crown Prince Youngwoon decided to adopt Prince Kyuhyun’s strategies and were immediately agreeable by the alliance heads. The physicians gave them the herb tablets to consume so that their bodies could sustain the drug effect if they were hit by Opal troops' weapons at the border. 

After bidding goodbyes to their brothers and friends, Princes Kyuhyun, Sungmin and Jungsu retreated back to the Palace and prayed for the warriors safety and success to defeat TOP and took over Opal Whittoria. 

While Prince Kyuhyun went to inform the servants to get their meal ready, and Prince Jungsu went to his room for a while, Prince Sungmin experience his first cramps. It was painful and he felt like fainting. He called out to Prince Kyuhyun but he has was not back yet. Suddenly everything went black and he lost consciousness.