Sometimes...

"I love you"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They never say "i love you" to each other. They both don't know why. They just don't.

 

Maybe because they don't have to say those 3 words to make each other know how much they love each other. Their ways of saying "i love you" ate different than just saying it out loud simply.

 

Sometimes when donghyuck falls asleep in mark's arms mark covers him with a soft blanket and stays right at the same position for hours just to not wake donghyuck up even his arm under donghyuck's waist hurts like hell. Sometimes when mark feels just so tired, so exhausted, so done with everything and says "i don't know if i can do it anymore, i am so tired hyuck" in their bedroom, lying on their shared bed, donghyuck pulls him closer, holds him tight and says "everything will be alright darling" and pecks a soft kiss on his forehead. Sometimes they forget to tell the waiter they don't want tomato on their meal cause mark hates tomato with passion so when their meals served donghyuck pulls mark's plate towards him, takes out the tomato, place it on his own plate then slice up mark's meal into pieces and push the plate back to mark and smiling at him sweetly. Sometimes when donghyuck falls down even at a normal road with no chance to fall cause he is clumsy af mark gasps and pulls donghyuck up from the ground and checks all over his body with worried eyes to see if he got hurt and treats his injuries with his soft,gentle kisses if he got hurt.

 

Sometimes mark feels his blood burning in his veins when that one girl from their class gets too close to donghyuck, so close that mark is sure she can smell donghyuck's heavenly scent. He just wants to pull donghyuck away and kick the girl in the face but he dosen't cause donghyuck looks at him right in the eyes and smiles. And mark could read the "don't worry love. You know my heart belongs only and only to you" in donghyuck's brown eyes which looks at him sweetly. Donghyuck says she has a crush on another girl in their class but mark can't believe his words when she laughs all of donghyuck's lame jokes so sincerly. So donghyuck stops being close friends with the girl even though he knows it's a rude af move to do. Even though he and hyein had been friends for years, long long time before he even met mark. But he does it anyway. For mark. Thank god she starts dating with her crush so she dosen't spend more than 3 of her nights crying over losing her gay bff.

 

Sometimes donghyuck sees the cuts on mark's wrists and he could feel all the air in his lungs leaves him. Even though they aren't deep cuts nor many of them there it still hurts donghyuck's hurt deeper than the look on mark's face when he notice that donghyuck saw his weakness once again. Mark says "i'm sorry" every single time. He cries in donghyuck's chest while donghyuck caresses his cuts gently, trying not to hurt the angel in his arms. Donghyuck asks mark promise him to never do that again and pecks a soft kiss on the deepest cut when mark nods his head. And the times that donghyuck pecks kisses on mark's cuts get less and less in time and a day comes that he dosen't kiss his cuts anymore but he kisses the skin that healed itself after being left harmless for months.

 

Sometimes their friends call them lovesick idiots who are head over heels for each other and none of them object the fact that can be seen by everyone. Sometimes they leave the birthday parties of their friends and go to the beach to walk under the moonlight. At times like that mark sees donghyuck's hald liddes eyes are looking at him intensely like he is the most beautiful thing donghyuck had ever seen in his whole life. Other people might think it's just donghyuck's drunkness caused by the alcoholic cocktails he drank in the party but mark knows donghyuck's d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter