Chapter 1

The (PRODUCE101S2)

 


[Lee Woo Jin's POV]

 

"Woojinie! come here" i heard my mom shouting from our living room and she sound so excited so i walk immediately and asked her why

"Come here! Do you wanna join?" she asked and showed me her phone

"Produce 101 Season" i read "but mom, i'm not a girl" i snort

"Scroll" she said in command voice so i did it

"Boys version?"

"Uh-huh! So join this one baby" here she go again but i don't dislike the idea.

"Uhm. Sure?" i said

"you need to make sure to enter top 11" she said and focus again on her phone, i sat next to her and said

 

"But mom, i watched the season 1 and its not that easy you know? There will be 100 competitor and i'm sure there will be many talented who will join. I doubt i can even pass the 1st elimination." i sigh, since i like to join too. But still, i'm scared.

 

"Baby, why are you being negative? It's not like this is the first time you would join a contest. So why the long face?"

"But mom, this and that are two different okay?"

"SO YOU'RE SAYING YOU CAN'T PASS THE FIRST ELIMINATION? NOT AT ALL?"

"Yes"i said in low voice, why is she getting so hype.

 

"YOU'RE SAYING THAT THE TALENT YOU GOT FROM ME WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO PASS EVEN THE FIRST ELIMINATION?" oh god. Here she go again. I should just agree, if no, this will be long.

"No. I'll gonna go back to my room and look up how to join" i said and start walking back to my room

"No need. i already register you hehe" she said and start waving her phone, so that's why she was so busy. It's not really shocking to me since it's not the first time she do that. She have some connection when it come to this.





 

[Third person's POV]

 

=fast forward=

 

And so the day of evaluation has came and he can't calm down. since they said that this will be the first Episode too.

 

He is inside the car now, heading to where the evaluation will be held, as they getting closer to the building he felt like his heart will jump out from his chest. He saw many cars in front of the building and now he saw the other trainees he start doubting himself. It's not that he's not confident with his talent but They are Tall, handsome, have the aura of ready to be idol and something on which he lack.

 

They're so flashy. he thought


 

He didn't get down the car yet and instead he stay inside the car to observe more of the contestant and they are really flashy.  

 

"I know it's common to have color. but this is the first time i saw many in one place."

 

 he thought while looking at them

 

 "It's look like a complete set of color crayons" he exclaimed.

 

 "Can i even be compared to them? will i even survive the first evaluation if i will compete with this 100 people" He is worried but at the same time he is excited.He was smiling while going out.





 

[Daniel's POV]

 

   The staff that that was in the front gate guide all the participant to go to one place, and we go there and we found a big mirror and below that is our name tag

 

 "What do you think the letter we will get?" Jiseong hyung asked

 

 Actually i'm quite nervous and excited at the same time

 

  "Let's do our best hyung!" I said

 

  "After you put your name tags please go to Room 312 and wait there to be called, someone will pick you up if  your team is the next one who will go." One Staff said

 

 So we started walking and while at it we greet some participants we cross and i think we are going in the same place

 

  "Woah. Have someone from cube" Jaehan hyung said

 

 "Where?" I asked and he pointed at the corner of the room and there are two of them

 

 I look around. That one is so cute!

 

  "Hyung, does this show have age limit? that one is so cute! i wanna hug him" excitement filled me haha i may be a boy but i like cute small thing "Daniel we are not here to play" Jin woo hyung said seriously but he is always like that."What's the harm look at him we know you like small/cute things too" Jiseong and we start laughing cause it's really true, it's just doesn't fit his image that's why he's hiding it.

 

  "His name is Yoon Seon Ho" i read his name tag so we start going to them and they greet us the boy beside him is handsome his name is Lai Kuan Lin. the small chicks greet us back and we sit beside them.

 

 "Seonho, Kuanlin how old are you?" Jiseong hyung asked him. "16 years old hyung" seon ho "17 years old hyung" kuanlin answered. "You're not korean, right?" jaehan hyung asked "Yes hyung, i'm from taiwan" he said "It's must be hard, learning different language" we can say that his korean is not that well yet from his pronunciation but it's fine.

 

  "So i think Seonho is the Youngest of all participant, eh" Jiseong hyung said. "Ah! It's not me hyung, while coming here we met someone who is 15 years old and he is so cute!!!! being so nervous" Seonho exclaimed that got my cuteness/fluffy things radar "Really? where is he? did he go somewhere?" i asked haha nono i'm not gay, okay? who said only girls can like cute things and stuff. "Hahaha no hyung, he is in different room, i think room 316" i was planning to go out but then someone said that we should stay inside until we're called. "It's fine hyung.you will know it's that kid cause he is so cute" kuanlin said. hoho even this handsome boy find that kid cute. Can't wait to see that boy.



 

  and so 30mins passed by and it's finally starting. we talk many things with seonho and kuanlin and we became friends with other participants too.


 

 Every room have a tv so we know what’s happening there and

 We saw the first participants who entered and they are from starship.



 

 “Starship?! Omg they are the same company as Sistar! Lucky them” Jiseong hyung said


 

  “Btw, since you are from cube. Did you see hyuna and btob everyday?” i ask, lucky. “No hyung. You know, they are too busy to go to the company and because btob and hyuna Sunbaenim(s) just have their comeback, so we really don’t see them.” kuan lin said

 

   “Oh, you have a point.” we nod. And then one staff came at our room “MMO please get ready, you are next after IT company”

 

 “This is it hyung! See you there Seonho, kuanlin” and we go

 

  The entrance to that place have like a triangle tunnel, color blue and saying Produce 101. Me and the hyung are so excited. When we enter the place the people that already there greet us and we greet back.


 

  “Wow. This thing we just saw in tv and now we are here! It look different!!!” Jiwoong hyung said “Where should we sit?” jaehan asked “the 1st chair is still vacant” looking to the top of it, it really look like chair of the king hahaha “let’s sit side by side” we go and sit from 21 to 25.


 

  “Hyung should we try sitting in 1st seat? We don’t know if we can sit there” i suggest and they agreed we start going up and i can feel the other participant looking at us. “i think we can fit in this chair hyung hahah i can sit here in the side” so we start sitting but of course we go back to our original seat. And the venue start filling up, Seonho and kuanlin came too, they want to sit beside us but it’s already Occupied so they sat in the other side.



 

   I still don’t see the one seonho talking, sure have many people who entered who are handsome and cute but my radar is not working.  Brave entertainment,  a guy named Samuel entered. And he look like Somi Sunbae. “The people who keep coming, their face keep getting smaller and smaller” jiseong hyung pout hahahah he is cute even he keep saying his face is like a stadium.Pledis the tv screen show and so murmur everywhere started. “They are Sunbae! Sunbae!” i exclaimed the topic finally make their entrance and Dongho Sunbae look scary but actually they are not they greeted us the people here with a smile. They make their way to their chosen seat.



 

   “Media Line Entertainment”  i read out of boredom, cause it’s been 1 hour already. And so all participants eyes are in the Triangle entrance. One boy came out. He is the smallest of all who entered so far AND YES! HE IS THE ONE! SEONHO TALKED ABOUT. I look to the other side with excitement and i saw seonho doing the same and he nod to me, sign that yes that’s him, cute right? He go in the center of the stage first, cause it must be, to look around and search for empty seat (s)


 

   “Annyeonghaseyo!” Omying. He bowed and Smile after that! SO CUTE! But then

 

  “Annyeong! He so small, so cute!”

 

  “Little boy, you can sit beside hyung”

 

 “His name is Lee Woojin”

 

"Woojin-ah! Mind Sitting here?"


 

wow. this people getting so familiar with him so fast! “I want him to sit beside me” I said and i look to my hyungs “Daniel, are you telling us to give our sit?” Jiwoong hyung asked “Uhm, Can you please?” I said “There is no way, if you want you can give yours” he said. “Or if you want he can sit on your lap?” jiseong hyung said and wink at me “HAHAHAHA hyung i like your idea, should i?” but of course i know it’s impossible.


 

I just look to the boy who is walking now and searching for his chair, he start going up and greeting each people while coming up, fjskdfasbdmabsodgaisdjf he is in front of me now!!!!! Daniel, Calm down. It’s all written on your face, you will scare the boy” Jaehan hyung said and they laugh. I know it’s so obvious. The hyungs already sit but i'm still standing and looking excitedly to this cute creature, oh well.



 

Annyeonghaseyo Holy, his voice is so cute, he look so fluffy, his small double chin, his eyes, Oh God. Thank you! I didn’t say anything and was planning to grab him when suddenly the other side got his attention tsk how dare them! I glare at seonho and kuanlin and they just laugh at me. They got my hamster. He is too famous, getting all attention from this people.



Better luck next time daniel” hyung(s) teased me. The boy start going down now, i think he just greet us, he is so cute for doing that. But he go down so far and we are so far to each other, i just can see him and the other participant getting clingy to him! HOW DARE THEM!

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------

 

So Chapter 1 is out, It's still kinda messy so i'll fix it later.  I'm a woojin and daniel fan so this story is biased! and yes the part where woojin is going up (Searching for vacant seat and greeting) are true.  

I appreciate it if you will excuse my typographical error and wrong grammar, thank you!