And... Enter L. Joe :)

Why can't I stop myself from loving you

NOTE!: I need to edit the tags and the forward a bit to make it make a bit more sense so look out for some changes in the forward soon :P

I've been sick with the stomach flu these past few days so I didn't get to update, but here's a new chappie now :)

Dedicated to my unnie xD shineetaemint4eva who begged me to update... cuz..... she was feeling lonely and sad cuz no one seemed to be updating either :P

-------------

Recap:

He nodded again and beamed back. "Yup! Aren't you glad that your prince charming is here to save the damsel in distress at school too?"

You scoffed again and said. "Huh, I don't need protecting." But you couldn't keep the smile from coming onto your face. *Kim Myungsoo, I think we're going to be good friends. *

-------------

You woke up again to see that it was already dark outside. *Huh?? I feel asleep again? WAIT. WHERE'S MYUNGSOO-SSI?* You panicked, thinking that he had left. *I didn't even get to say a proper thank you... even if he kept on teasing me about it. Aishh* You ruffled your hair, agitated. 

Resigning yourself to the thought that he left, you decided to explore around the hospital a bit more. *No use is just lying around in bed all day.* You shrugged and gently got out bed ------- only to realize that there was an IV stuck in your arm. *Ugh.... Screw these retarded IV's. I don't want to know how much it's gonna hurt if I tear it out since it's inserted into my vein. Lovely. Just gonna have to drag it with me wherever I go.*

Shuffling out the door while holding onto the stand that held your IV, you realized something important------ Your legs were practically bare. The hospital gown barely covered your upper thigh, leaving less to the imagination than you liked. *Whatever, only erts would care.*

You strolled around the hospital, but nearly no one was in the hallways.  Doctors and nurses hurried past you, and ignored you if you stopped and said hello. *Wow, rude much? Oh well.. they must be busy.*

You turned the corner and saw a figure walking down the hallway. He was clothed in a leather jacket, black jeans, and dark leather boots. He had sunglasses on and a baseball cap to cover his messy hair. He took one look at your long, y legs and let out a low whistle.

"Hey babe... whatcha doing wandering the walls of the hospital..... at night..... alone? Mmmmm?" He breathed into your ear.

"WHAT THE FFFFF... You erted freak!" You remembered the IV stand next to you and picked it up and slammed it into ..... down there....... He fell to the ground whimpering in pain. *Tchh... serves you right*

-----

You walked for another half an hour until you made a full circle, finding yourself in front of your room. Surpised, you found a tray of food on your bed with a note attached:

"Hey ~~~~~~ -ah (A/N: Insert your name where ~~~~~~ is, in case your new to this sorta thing :) ), I thought you'd be hungry and hospital food tastes horrible so I got you some rice porrige and kimchi! Feel better.

<3 Myungsoo. I'll visit you in the morning!"

You shook your head at his sweetness. Smiling, you ate all the food and drifted off into a deep sleep.

-----

You woke up to the face of Myungsoo and your eyes widened in shock. "WHOA! When did you get there??!??!"

He chuckled. "I thought I said that I'd visit in the morning?"

You rubbed your eyes and blinked a couple of times. *It's morning already?* "Oh.... Ok. Good morning then Myungsoo-ssi."

 

"I think we should drop the formalities. We are in the same grade after all." Softly, Myungsoo took your hand in his, intertwining the fingers. Your heart beat madly in your chest. *I've only known him for a couple of hours but how can he make my heart feel like this? AISHHH... I must be going crazy."

He kissed your fingers one by one, just as a real prince charming would do. 

He stared at you intently. Little did you know, his heart was going wild too.

He cleared his throat and said "I know that I haven't known you for too long, but will you do me the pleasure of going on a --------"

*BOOM!* The door in your hospital room crashed open, reavealing a blonde haired guy.

You sighed in defeat. Not again.

-------

"YO YO!!!! L. JOE IN DA HOUSE! How's my lovely lady doing this fine morning??" He ran up to you, eagerly giving you a rose. He ignored Myungsoo completely. 

"Oh, L. Joe oppa, this is Myungsoo, he took care of me after my step-mother went off in one of those crazy.... destroying.... rampages again. She got my shoulder so he sent me to the hospital to get it stiched up!" You cheekily grinned at him.

L. Joe slowly looked at Myungsoo.... then to his hand still intertwined in yours. His heart boiled, seeing you so close with another guy that wasn't him. He had secretly loved you since you guys were both young.

"Hey Myungsoo-ssi. I'm L. Joe, nice to meet you. Thanks for helping out my bestie here." He extended his hand in a friendly handshake to Myungsoo.

Myungsoo shook it and smiled at him. 

It looked like a friendly handshake, but you missed the zap of hatred that passed through them when they touched hands. L. Joe knew from the start that Myungsoo had his eyes on you and didn't want him to take you away from him. Myungsoo also had a hunch that L. Joe liked you.

Oblivious, you asked, "Hey, I think I'm due to check out of the hospital now. I'll just have to get these stiches removed in a couple of weeks. Wanna go out for some ice cream?"

They both replied with a quick "Yeah" and checked you out of the building. 

Skipping happily, you reached your favorite ice cream store: Dairy Queen. (A/N: Do they have those in Korea? Lol, they do in China, so maybe.... :P)

You headed in first while L. Joe and Myungsoo were a few steps behind. They both reached for the handle of the door at the same time, and looked up to meet eyes with their competitior. 

L. Joe spoke up first. "I'm not gonna let her go to you without a fair fight. I love her too."

Myungsoo replied, "I figured as much. Too bad she's oblivious of your feelings for her though. You're forever gonna be stuck in the friend zone."

L. Joe huffed and stormed into the ice cream shop while Myungsoo walked in a couple seconds later, a victorious smirk on his face.

-----------------------------

Title of next chappie: L. Joe vs. Myungsoo