Chapter 1

Kiss Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sinb was one of those people who you could say was living in a normal lifestyle. She wasn't rich, nor was she poor but somewhere in between, which was enough for her to live the way she wanted to. Her parents were in Busan while she's setting foot on Seoul, monthly or yearly visits were made if she was homesick or so.

 

Sinb was just like the others, she had friends that she hangs out with, studies hard for the examinations, and the only unique charm in her was that she was on the school's soccer team, she's team captain to be exact.

 

After several months being in a college, she crossed paths with a fellow batch mate, Yuju.

 

The first meeting was quite memorable, not everyone would know each other because one was drunk and someone needed to take her home, and coincidentally, Sinb was the only one at the bar who's consistent enough to trust.

 

Choi Yuju was far from the low class society. She's higher than ever, she wasn't the daughter of the famous actress Choi Sooyoung and Loyal Mayor, Choi Siwon for nothing.

 

Just like any other rich family, they were born with too much responsibilities making them forget about their one and only child. To Yuju, without her parents there for her, along the way a sadistic side of her was born, she became broken and quite satisfied with it, but when Sinb came through and entangled her heart, she never saw the sadistic side again.

 

Now adays, they were almost together whenever they can. Sometimes Sinb would even skip dinners with her friends just to be with her and Yuju would do the same.

 

Jung Yerin was another story.

 

She's the player that could break each heart with no guilt. Rich? You could say so. Pretty? That was an understatement to her beauty. Talented? A voice that melts everyone was what she's born with.

 

Almost perfect? That was the best meaning to define Jung Yerin.

 

##

 

"You're mine." 

 

Sinb doesn't know what to do, it's as if she forgot how to move. was left agape, and a word wasn't given out.

 

"My name is Yerin, and you'll be my girlfriend."

 

##

 

Sinb still couldn't comprehend everything that happened, it was too fast to be exact. She was on her way to practice, then suddenly Yerin kissed her, and now Yerin was claiming her. Protesting wasn't an option since before she could even lay a finger on the girl, she already made her escape, and she couldn't run after her because of practice.

 

Well .

 

"Sinb! Keep your eyes on the ball." The coach, who wasn't amused by her perfomance, shouted.

 

Sinb snapped and did as she was told, and tried her best to be concentrated while the practice goes on. But that doesn't change the fact that Yerin was still on her mind, walking in and out.

 

She was a striker, and everyone doesn't underestimate her ability at all. Finally after three goals, she asked for a break that was immediately given because of her hardwork.

 

She was already damn tired, but she'll still be on the field no matter what so maybe a bottle of water could cool her down.

 

She was about to grab another bottle for her teammates but before she could, a pair of arms s around her waist, backhugging her from behind.

 

"I'm proud of my baby scoring those 3 goals."

 

Sinb, who was startled for sure, saw the one and only Yerin smiling at her.

 

She unhooked herself from the blonde girl and faced her, urging herself to not slap Yerin right on the spot for claiming her lips just a few hours ago.

 

"Look, would you leave me alone? Mess with somebody else, I don't care who, just not me." Sinb said, looking straight at Yerin, hoping the player would grasp her point, which she didn't, unfortunately.

 

"But I want you and only you." 

 

##

 

"This is yours?"

 

Yerin wouldn't leave her alone. She waited for Sinb's practice to end until she followed the brunette all the way to her dorm, a solo dorm only for herself near the campus. It wasn't that big, but still perfect and comfortable enough for her.

 

Sinb only nodded, texting and blocking herself from Yerin by sitting on the couch. She figured if Yerin found her boring and all that, then she'll cut her off.

 

Out of all people, why does it have to be her? 

 

Yerin noticed that since they were taking the bus, Sinb would always stare at her phone; "It would be nice if you turned your attention to me and not your phone." Yerin huffed, sneaking her way towards Sinb's back to take a peek of who she was texting.

 

"You talk to Yuju?" 

 

"Is there anything wrong with that?"

 

She shot up and wanted to retort, but nothing came to her mind. She was quite suprised that Yuju, the isolated loner could text Sinb, the soccer player who was raising popularity.

 

What did Yuju have that she didn't? Yerin was dead sure she was way better.

 

"Baby." 

 

Sinb cringed at the foreign nickname, even Yuju didn't call her that, not once and probably won't.

 

She only ignored it, and continued to fiddle with her phone, neglecting what Yerin says makes her closer to an inch towards her target which was either, make Yerin pissed off or make the pride of hers, lower. But either way, both reasons would make Yerin attach herself to somebody else.

 

"Sinb!"

 

"Hwang Sinb!"

 

Her name was repeated over and over again, along with poking her cheek simultaneously, while she rested her head on the brunette's shoulder, for Sinb could guess it would only end if she showed a single response to Yerin.

 

"Jung Sinb!"

 

"What do you want?"

 

"Ice cream."

 

##

 

Even though Sinb retorted for atleast 30 minutes going on and on about how she'd want Yerin to search for hot guys outside the campus to just not bother her, all the reasons weren't heard at all.

 

Yerin wanted Sinb, and the concept playing hard to get was not helping at all.

 

Sinb didn't want to go out either and even excused herself saying that she needed to do an assignment that wasn't even real. 

 

But here they are now at night, sitting in one of the chairs at Baskin Robbins, eating ice cream, how ironic.

 

"So, this is how you bribe me to give you a chance? Ice cream?" Sinb mocked, but still took mouthfuls of the chocolate dessert while watching some of the couples around them.

 

Apparently, the place was a common to lovers wanting to flirt around and feed each other.

 

"Am I supposed to say yes?"

 

Sinb just rolled her eyes at the question, while Yerin sent out a smile, not an ordinary smile, but the one that would make everyone fall for her, the smile that would-

 

"Making your eyes disappear and shaped them like crescents won't make me hate you less."

 

And Yerin's smile dropped to a pout.

 

"Or pouting."

 

"Oh, come on! Why can't I find the way to your heart?"

 

"Heart? Do you mean pants?"

 

Yerin chuckled and she was reminded that Sinb probably knows she wasn't stick to one at all, that's why she kept on being this mocking bird ing everything she says.

 

"You think I'm a player?"

 

"Well, I'm pretty sure you are."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter