Ch. 5

LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

What makes relationships stronger is when lovers start as friends and end up as partners for a lifetime.

 

He walk on the hallways to find Jungkook ward, but suddenly he stopped in front of a door. He try to move a step, but can’t. Jimin turn to the door and read the name on it. It’s not Jungkook’s name. It’s.. “Park.. Chaeyoung?”

 

JIMIN open the door of the ward under name Park Chaeyoung. He close the door and slowly walk inside. There is no one there. Its only one girl laying down on the bed, breathing softly. Jimin feet brought him near the bed. He staring at the girl face. Trying to remember where he ever see it. And when he remember, he gasped in shocks. ‘Damn! It.. It can’t be-‘ Jimin fall to the floor. “Arrghh..” he touch his head. His sight was spinning around. His head hurt like hell. A nurse come to the ward when they heard Jimin’s voice. Jimin coughed and whinning in pain as his head like want to explode.

“Are you okay?” ask the nurse. That is the only word Jimin heard before he fainted.

 

BUTLER Lee come to the hospital after receive a call. He and Taehyung found Jimin sit on the waiting seat at the lobby.

“Young master/Jimin-ah.” They call Jimin in sync. Jimin with his cold experession just glance at them before stand up.

“Are you okay?” Taehyung asked, he hold Jimin’s shoulder but Jimin push it away.

“Grandpa, let’s go home..”

“Sure, let’s go young master.”

 

“JIMIN-ah, if you need something, just call me okay?” Taehyung said when Jimin step inside his bedroom.

“Why would I?” he asked. Without looking at Taehyung.

“You.. You’re not feeling well right, so-“

“Just leave me alone, Taehyung. I told you not to care about me!” he shout. Realize he just yelling at Taehyung, Jimin sighed and look away. Taehyung look at him with sad eyes.

“But I can’t. You’re my friend.. Jimin.”

“Stop it. I hate to hear that word. Just.. leave.”

“Jimin, I-“

“I have Butler Lee. So don’t bother me.” He said as he close and lock the door. Taehyung sighed.

“Jimin-ah, if it is what you want.. I will do it. Let’s act.. like we dont.. know each other.”

Jimin at the other side just laying down on his bed. Don’t care to what Taehyung said.

 

One week passed.

 

AFTER what happen at the hospital, Jimin changed. He become quiet, cold.. and emotionless. He feel empty inside his body. He don’t know why. Suddenly his mind remember about the girl at the hospital. ‘She have a same face at Rose. But their name is different..’ Jimin lazily wake up and sit on his bed. ‘Rose-ah.’ No respond. ‘Yah Park Rose.’ No respond too. Jimin want to cry. He need Rose right now. But why he feel like Rose is already leave his body? ‘Rose-ah.. I’m.. lonely.. I need you right now..’

Even at school, he always being alone. Sometimes, Taehyung will try hard to talk to him and make he reply him. But fails. What he do when he arrive at school? Get in to the class, study, rest hour he didn’t go to the canteen. He just sleep in class. Then go back home. There is a day where he try to find Jungkook, but Jungkook also not there.

 

AT THE SAME time, at Seoul Hospital. In ward number 102. People crying inside the ward. Thanks the God for what happen to the patient inside the ward. “This is a miracle. He finally wake up from his long sleep after one years in coma.” Doctor Kim said.

“This is the first time happen in our hospital.” Doctor Ji said.

“Thank God you’re awake.. my dear.” His mom hug his body. His eyes look around him.

“He still can’t move and speak.” Doctor Lee said when he check that boy condition.

“Since he have been laying down for almost a years..”

“He need some treatments.”

 

JIMIN glance at the clock, it 3am already. He wake up and walk out from his bedroom. He follows his steps to the kitchen. His stomach make a sound sign him that he is hungry. He take out a cup of ramen and put a hot water in it. While waiting for his ramen cooked, Jimin has lost in his own mind. After a few minute, he bring his ramen to his bedroom and enjoy it in there. On his way to his bedroom, he met Secretary Song that work for his parents. She sometimes will live here to check on them.

“Jimin-sshi? You’re awake.” She said. Jimin reply with a small smile. He glance at a file on her hand.

“Noona, what is that?”

“Ah, this.. This is a will that your foster parents leave for me.”

“Oo.. noona.. can I ask you?”

“What is it dear?” they take a sit at the second living room.

“Who’s taking care of appa’s company right now?”

“Noona?” she smile. “But when the time come, either you or Taehyung will take over his company.”

“Noona.. actually.. Please.. just this time. Do me a favor.”

“What?”

“Please remove my name from the will.”

“Jimin? But this-“

Jimin smile cutely. Suddenly, something come up to his mind.

“Ah, one more thing noona..can you help me?”

“What is it?”

 

TAEHYUNG stop his step on the stairs when he saw Jimin at the entrance. When Jimin stand up and left the entrance, he continue. After wear his shoes, he walk out from the mansion. He look at Jimin that was stands together with Secretary Song next to her car. What caught Taehyung attention the most his the luggages and box in the vans. Taehyung approach them.

“Noona, are you moving out?” he asked. Jimin already gone inside Secretary Song’s car.

“No.. Jimin is the one who moving out.”

“What? But why?!”

“Noona don’t know.. but don’t worry. Noona will take care of him.” Taehyung then approach Jimin inside the car. He knock the window. But Jimin ignore him.

“Yah Park Jimin! I’m still okay when you leave our bedroom. But this is too much! You’re leaving me!”

Jimin quiet.

“Jimin-ah, please don’t go. Don’t leave me. We’ve promise.. to stay together.”

“Taehyung-sshi.” He call as he turn down the window. “Just take care of Doyeon. Don’t care about me.”

“JIMIN! You-.”

“Noona, let’s go.” Secretary Song get into her car.

“You.. you will regret it.” Taehyung said.

“I already regrets my whole life for being in love with you.”

Taehyung grasp his hands together as he watch the car leaving him. ‘Fine, Jimin. From now on.. we’re.. no one. FOR REAL’

 

“SO THIS IS YOUR NEW home.” Secretary Song said as she open the door for Jimin. Jimin walk in with his bags. He smile.

“It’s not bad, noona. Thank you.” He said and smiles.

“You’re welcome dear.. it is my work. If you need anything, just call noona. Okay? Noona have a work to do.”

“Yes, noona.”

“Good bye.” Jimin close the door. All his things and his luggages already in the apartment. He lock the door and walk in to the living room.

‘I will live alone again.’ He said. He then start to unpack his things and his clothes. Didn’t want to think about Taehyung, he make his life busy. While he busy cleaning the apartment, he found a picture of him with Taehyung inside his box.

“Why are you here? I didn’t brought you.” He was about to throw the picture away, but he stopped and staring at the picture.

He sit on the couch. A sigh come out from his mouth. “I hope this time I can do it.. Fighting Jimin! Forget about him!”

 

JIMIN walk out from his apartment. He want to go to the shop under the apartment. Want to buy a ramen. As he lock h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter