Ch. 4

LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Loving your best friend is hard because one step further will either make you fall harder or ruin your friendship.

 

“Am I right Jungkook? You’re soul that separate from his body right?” Jungkook look at Jisoo. His eyes filled with tears.

“I.. I can’t find where is my BODY!” he said as his tears fall on his cheeks.

 

JUNGKOOK open his eyes. He found himself laying down in library again. It’s already night, he still wondering around the school. He don’t know why he is here. And the students can’t see him. He also can’t leave this school. It’s almost a years he ‘live’ alone in this school until he met Jimin. That time, he was looking at some notice on board when he saw a not-so-tall-not-so-short boy walk to the stairs with books on his hands. Jungkook just staring at that boy until that boy also looking at him. Their eyes meet. And from there, Jungkook know and he hope, that boy can see him. Thats why he follow Jimin to the school office and greet him there. But when he want to introduce himself, Taehyung come and take Jimin away from him. He struggle to make Jimin notice him and come to meet him. He also put a note on Jimin hands when they walk passed each other. He watch Jimin read his note in the class. A smile appear on his face when Jimin looks like searching for someone until he see Jungkook. He then wait for Jimin at the library. But he didn’t come.

“Why he didn’t come..” Jungkook sighed. He lie down on the floor next to window in the library. Until next day, he come again and put a note on Jimin’s chair. With hope he will come. And luckily, Jimin come. He really happy. Finally he have someone he can talk too. Just imagine, for almost a years being a lonely ‘soul’. Everytime he talk to the others student, they will never heard it. He feel so happy be friend with Jimin.

 

 

JISOO pull Jungkook to hugs. He crying in her embrace. She start to cry too. She can feel what Jungkook felt right now. Jungkook at the same time feel free after tell Jisoo his problem. He don’t have anyone to share with. “Sshh..” Jisoo his hair softly, like a mother want to make her daughter sleep. After crying for a while, Jungkook now quiet. He look so down. Jisoo broke the hug and look at Jungkook. She cupped his face. “Hey, look at me. Don’t feel so down, Jungkook. I will help you to find your body. So you will come back alive.”

“Really?”

Jisoo nodded.

“How.. how about you? Where is your body?”

Jisoo smiled. “I don’t know..” she sit next to Jungkook.

“Did you try to find it?”

“I have.. but.. fail. It’s doesn’t matter anymore.”

“What do you mean it doesn’t matter? Don’t you want to come back alive?”

“Who doesn’t want to be alive again? I want it. But I can’t. I’m already dead.” She smiles. Jungkook look at her.

“You’re beautiful.” He said. Jisoo turn to face him.

She chuckles. “How can you know I am beautiful? I’m in Jimin’s body-“

“But right now I see the real you. Not Jimin.” Jungkook cut her off. She and Jungkook staring at each other’s eyes.

“What?”

“Yes. I see the real you right now. Not Jimin. You’re girl with brunette hair, white dress..”

“How..”

“I don’t know.. Maybe everytime you take over Jimin’s body, I will see the real you. That’s why.. I ever almost greet you at the lobby.. but you didn’t see me.”

Jungkook smile. He hold Jisoo’s hand and hold it tight. “I think you’re not dead, Jisoo. Maybe you’re just like me too. A soul that separated from their original body.”

“No.. I am not.. what I remember is.. I’m dead.” Jisoo look down to her laps.

“If you and I still alive..” Jungkook look at Jisoo while holds her hand tight. “When we got back to our body.. Let’s date.” Hearing that, Jisoo laughed. Jungkook smile.

“Are you kidding me?”

“No, I’m not. I’m serious. I like you for the first time I see you.”

Jisoo gulped. “I think is better if I didn’t find my body.” She glance at Jungkook face. ‘Not bad.. he is handsome tho..’

Jungkook laughs. ‘And his laugh..’ Jisoo smile. ‘It’s cute.’

“By the way, I will try to ask help from Jimin.. to find your body.”

Jungkook nodded. He then kiss Jisoo’s hand that he hold. Jisoo cheeks turn red.

“You.. you!” she about to hit Jungkook but Jungkook grab her other hand.

“Trust me.. you’re not dead yet. You still alive.. And when you wake up, I will find you and makes you mine.” As soon as Jungkook finish his words, Jisoo gone. Right now in front of him is Jimin. Jimin lie down back to sleep. Jungkook smile. After a few minute, Jimin open his eyes.

 

. . .

 

JIMIN laughs at Jisoo red cheeks. She pouts when Jimin laughing over her story. She hit Jimin’s shoulder and stop him from laugh.

“Woah.. really.. I never thought Jungkook is that kind of boy.”

“Shut up..” Jisoo cupped her face. Her cheeks feel hot.

“So.. I just need to find his body so he can come back alive?”

Jisoo nodded. “But I bet it’s not easy.. where can we find him?”

Jimin quiet. Also Jisoo.

“I will try.” Jimin smile. “Also.. I try to find yours.”

“Jimin, you don’t need to-“

“I will find your body, Jisoo. I will help you. I bet you want to feel alive again.”

“But I’m already dead!”

“No, you’re not.”

“Jimin, please! I’ve accept my reality. I’m dead.”

“Shut up and sleep.” Jimin get up and walk away from there. He open his eyes. He blinks for a while, his sight a little bit blur. Jimin wear his glasses and sit. He focus on his laptop back. His tiny fingers busy on the keyboard. Typing someting on the search icon.

“Jeon Jungkook.” As he press enter, many article appear that connected to Jungkook’s name. “Woah.. there is so many of them. He read the title one by one. And there is only one article with name Jeon Jungkook. He click the article.

 

JEON JUNGKOOK, SON’S OF SOUTH KOREA FORMER PRESIDENT.

Posted : one years ago.

 

South Korea former president son’s, Jeon Jungkook got in to an accident at school. Witness says, they saw Jungkook sit on the window in school library. He was fighting with someone before fall from the 3rd floor. But the suspect is nowhere to be found. Until now, police still investigate this case.

            Mr Jeon Joongki, the former president said his son is still coma at Seoul Hospital. His body can’t move due to some crash on his bone. Until now, he still unconcious and doctor confirmed he is coma and don’t know when will he wake up.

 

“It’s Seoul Hospital huh..” Jimin smirks.

“Young master.” Jimin’s body flinch as Butler Lee greet him from his left side. His laptop fall to the floor.

“Grandpa...” he groans while Butler Lee busy pick up the laptop.

“I’m sorry, it’s late already.. you should go to sleep.”

“I will sleep here.”

“But-..”

“Grandpa.. please?”

Butler Lee sighed. Slowly he nodded. “I will bring you a blanket and pillow.” He left. Jimin let out a heavy sigh. Jimin close his laptop and lie down to the couch. He don’t want to sleep at the bedroom. Taehyung must be busy with his girlfriend. Jimin touch his chest. He feel hurt in his heart. He is jealous. Seeing Taehyung happy face when he together with Doyeon.. It’s different when Taehyung with him.

 

TAEHYUNG turn off his phone. He smile happily. Tomorrow he will go on date with Doyeon. He lie down on his bed. Realise that Jimin is not there, he get up and jump down from his bed. “Where is he..” he walk out from his bedroom. On his way to the living room, he met Butler Lee with blanket and pillow on his hands.

“Oh, grandpa. Where are you going?”

“Ah, young master Jimin want to sleep at the living room. So grandpa brought him this.” Butler Lee smile.

“Let me bring it to him.”

“Is it okay?”

“Yeah. Thank you, grandpa.” Butler Lee nods and left to his bedroom. Taehyung climbs down the stairs to living room with blanket and pillow. His eyes spotted Jimin sleeping on couch. He sighed.

As he arrive next to Jimin, he put the pillow and blanket on the table. “Jimin-ah, wake up.”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter