Chapter 2

My True Love

IvSold270xGseE_6nAinzrTxIqy_fMsSDD9A2PebPGToOeDONx8wZKOzSDlc1jDqczQ4up_LnSvYsAg0nyghDLCnQ9GApEqDuwdkp5pyfnNJCAep6Ou_OboJ0AmvZ-T3XWVorMf_JalgtNbbpPMujIpsVkZnr6ACEnDGKMrGMSTuJojXJOJzGSMAxYj_fLVpLB-dUu0D2M6nH4MBCUGO3K8lEOMWQrn339IDTr3s_qhqCDoV7azIHv2rV4z9tlxETK6K76swAF4H_Cju

(This is the school uniforms for Female and Male)

We get to school just on time but……., I had a rip in my skirt and you can see my under garments. “ um Y/N…. I can see your underwear”

he said while he was covering his eyes. I was frozen, I quickly put my hands over the rip to cover it but when I look up he still has his eyes covered but I see him smirking and his lips. “Umm Jin oppa why are you smirking and your lips?”

“Because I hear you scrambling over there and… my lips are dry.”

“oh well ok anyway, what am I to do with this rip I can't walk to the nurse, it is to far and there are no girl bathrooms close for me to go in.”

“well you are in luck I have a black bandana in my bag.”

“why do you have a bandana in your bag?”

“well it was given to me by an old friend.”

after he said that I saw that his facial expression changed to a sadness and painful look. Then he pulled a needle and black thread. “WHY IN THE HELL DO YOU HAVE THAT IN YOUR BAG.”

“my older brother gets in to fights a lot and of course he gets his clothes ripped, so it is always my job to save his befor we get home and he gets the beat out of him from our mom.”

he was all done and so fast, we were still like 25 minutes late but what can I do now. “My mom is going to kill me.”

I mumble to myself. We walked our own way in the hallway. I had to get to class and he said he had to get something from the office, before we said good bye I smiled at him and he acted very weird and left. I get to the class door and open it, the teacher is doing something on the board so I sneak into the class, that is until I step on a piece of chalk and the snap sound and makes the loudest sound. “ Miss. Y/N it is one thing to come 25 minutes late but, it is another to disturb the class while I am trying to teach.”

“sorry, I am very sorry Mrs. ChoiMin.”

“you are lucky I like you too much, now go sit down to where the new student is supposed to sit next to you but, I guess he got the same problem as you.”

she laughs to herself and turns back to the board until the door slams open. I can't believe my eyes. It is Jin but, he looks like he just came out a tornado. His hair's all messy and he has a stack of papers and books in his hands that looks like they're about to fall out of his grip in any second and not to mention his uniform jacket looks like he was getting beat up a minute ago. As he enters he slips a few times but, it is so cute to watch. “Sorry i'm late, I had a problem getting the things I need and where this class was, i'm so very sorry, I promise it won't happen again.”

“it better not now go sit next to Miss. Y/N right over there by the window, you will introduce yourself later.”

He walks to me and sits down. I just think how I never questioned if he is new because if I think about I never saw him in my life and here I am already best friends with a person that just might want to use me. No he is too sweet to do that but, to be honest earlier when I mention that bandana he got really upset, maybe at lunch I will ask him about it. We did not talk at all since the time in the hallway, anyways the bell rung and everybody was ready to get to their next classes. I wanted to walk with Jin so I ran up to him. “Hey Jin oppa can I walk with you.”

He did not even speak a word to me and just kept walking faster. Im guessing something might have happened before he arrived in class so I just let him be and went to my next class, not able to get him off my mind and not stop thinking what could have happened before class. After two more class periods, it was lunch and I still did not see Jin so I decided to wait by the lunch cafeteria but, still no sign of him, so I take a peek through the cafeteria doors but yet again, still can't see him. I gave up I was just going to go to the roof of the school and I was going to eat there. I walk up to the top and I hear a faint voice up there so I slowly walk a little closer and I hear someone talking on the phone and then I realise it is, WAIT WHAT JIN’S VOICE. I keep listening but I heard something I wish I did not hear. “Yeah I got the girl to like me it was so easy.”

He was laughing while I was crying. “Give me some time, I just got her to like me I can't take her yet…………..don't worry I will bring Y/N to you soon I promise but, after that, keep your side of the deal and let me free of my cuffs and chains got it…….ok bye.”

I was shook by what I just heard. I was just about to run down the stairs until I slipped on the pool of tears I just have made, and I fell backward busting through the doors. “Y/N ARE YOU OK.”

He rushed over to me as if he had never said those words on the phone. He grabs my arm to try to help me up. “NO LET GO OF ME YOU !”

he seen that I had been crying. “YOU LIAR, YOU ING LIAR!”

I get up and start to back up towards the railing of the roof top. Every step I take back, he takes one closer. “Now Y/N calm down, what did you hear.”

“EVERYTHING, I TRUSTED YOU, WHY AM I SO FOOLISH TO TRUST A STRANGER I JUST MET!”

“now Y/N I just need you to calm down now.”

I keep walking back, he keeps walking forward. I hit the railing. I'm too scared to move so I grip the railing like that is the last thing I will ever touch. Jin comes closer and closer. He tries to grab me but I pull back and I guess I was right, that rail was the last thing I griped cause now I am falling off of a 150ft building. Life was nice. “I love you mom and i'm sorry, I should have listened to you when you told me to not to talk to strangers.”

“Ha I guess Jin just got me with his charms.”

A tear flowed down my cheek and that was it. “Goodbye.”

With that I fell with a smile on my face. I closed my eyes and that was it. Life is over.