Personal Masseuse

Personal Masseuse

"Phoebe! I'm back!" Jungkook walked around the corner of the entryway looking for any sign of her. "Babe?"

"I'm here." Came a muffled response from the living room.

He made his way over there and looked down to find a sprawled out Phoebe on the floor, face buried in the carpet. He chuckled and knelt down next to her. 

"Are you okay?"

With great effort and a grunt, Phoebe rolled over onto her back and stared at the ceiling.

"My back is killing me. I just got done trying yoga but it hasn't seemed to help much." She looked over at him. "How was your day?"

"It was fine. I'm more worried about you. C'mon. Let's get you up."

Phoebe whined and grimaced as he helped her stand. He wrapped her in a hug and she riggedly leaned against him.

"I think what you need is a patented Jungkook massage."

"No, no, no. You worked all day. I'll get a patch on and get started on dinner." She started to step away.

He embraced her tightly and ran his encircled arms firmly up and down her back once.

Phoebe moaned and melted into him.

"I'll take that as you changed your mind?" He grinned, trying to peer down to see her face, which was buried against his chest.

A small nod of confirmation was all Phoebe could muster.

He kissed the top of her head and rubbed her arms. After giving her a minute to gain some strength, he peeled her away from him and led her to the bedroom.

Phoebe crawled into bed and plopped face down with a groan.

Jungkook sat next to her and did an initial check.

"Dang, babe. You've got knots all over. What happened?"

"Been too busy to go get a massage" she mumbled.

"Why would you go get a massage? You've got a built in masseuse right here." He chided. "Let's see what we can do." He rubbed his hands together and started massaging her back.

After a few minutes he decided he wasn't getting enough leverage. 

"Phoebe?"

"Mm?"

"I'm gunna need to change positions. Don't uh... don't be surprised okay?"

"Mm."

Jungkook got up and straddled Phoebe. His face was entirely flushed and he imagined Phoebe's face was the same. He cleared his throat and started to work on her back. He hummed a song to calm his nerves.

He followed Phoebe's cues, which mainly consisted of grunts and moans. As the knots loosened, so did his anxiety and his humming turned into singing. He moved on to massage her shoulders and neck, his rhythm matching his song.

He got lost in the music until a snore interrupted him. He came out of his trance to realize not only had he loosened all the muscles, he actually lulled Phoebe to sleep.

He laughed to himself and gently extracted himself from the bed. He covered her with the blankets and sat down next to her. He brushed her hair back from her face and kissed her temple. He couldn't help but smile at how adorable she was sleeping.

"Another satisfied customer." He smirked. He gave her hair one last brush before going to make dinner.