365 Days With You

365 Days With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The atmosphere on the dining table is slightly awkward. 7 guys was having dinner together, their utensils stayed still once a red haired man sits with them. His lips stretch to his ears, and he just glows. “What’s wrong with this guy?” one of them ask aloud. “Just let him be, the man just went through a nice date,” the pink haired one answered as he busily munching down his food. While the others look at the red haired one with judging gazes and all, his smile did not falter as he went through his gallery. “How’s the date, Minhyuk hyung?” a man with blonde hair asked. The red haired one, then turns his head towards the latter and grins. “It was PERFECT!” he said with a dreamy sigh, “we had a picnic and we also go to a theatre” he tells him of how his day went.

Meanwhile the youngest of the bunch nudges the man with a tan skin that is seated next to him. “What’s up with Minhyuk hyung?” he asked as he points the elder with his chin. “He just had his anniversary date with Miyoung” he said briefly before he goes back picking up his chopsticks.  After hearing the latter’s answer he focuses his gaze on the red haired man, he was busy showing off his pictures he has taken earlier to the one with a pink hair that is seated next to him.  He looked at the man and he seems to be so happy.

“So you and Miyoung has been going out for a year now? Wah, time does fly huh?” the one with a platinum blonde hair exclaimed, stopping his train of thought. Then, the red haired one whose name is Minhyuk nodded his head, a little bit too excited. “It is~~” he agreed. Then the next sentence that pours out of his lips feels like a slap of cold water for him. “Kkukkung and Yoora is having their anniversary soon right?” he wondered aloud, making all the 12 pairs of eyes focus on him.  “e-eoh” he simply answered.

He didn’t know why the thought of their anniversary would make him this nervous, “but we didn’t have to do anything ….. Did we?” he thought to himself. He was in the middle of questioning himself when his ears perks up as the blonde haired man, or known as Jooheon, commented something. “yaaah hyung, now that I’ve seen how you treated my sister. I don’t mind if you marry her someday.” Then the corner of his eyes caught the sight of the tan man next to him. He was eating his bowl of rice like usual, shoving various of dishes into his mouth as well. His name is Hyunwoo, or better known as Shownu. He’s the leader and the oldest of the group and Yoora’s older brother. A thought then comes into his head, “would Hyunwoo hyung compliments me if I did something like that to Yoora?”

“………and she looks really happy too, look at her message for him. Yaaah, I’m jealous of you man!” the sleepy one who is busy munching his food finally opening his mouth, a pink piece of paper in his hand. “She is, and it can’t be helped that she looked super cute today” Minhyuk squealed like a teenage girl and cupping his cheeks. “It must have been nice having a girlfriend huh Changkyunie?” Kihyun, the pink haired one, commented. “Hm? Ofcourse! Psh, what a weird question hyung” he answered, a bit flustered. With a frown on his face Kihyun commented how he wishes not asking the question and how he wishes to have a girlfriend soon which the other agreed wholly.

After dinner all of them was busy with their own thing, some are playing video games or watching some shows. However, Changkyun was in his room. The thought still lingers, and it makes him ponder. “Minhyuk hyung looks really happy earlier, he still is” he wonders, “does celebrating an anniversary really that exciting?” “Do girls enjoys that as well?” that kind of thoughts swirls around in his head. “She’s probably not” he chuckled lightly at his own answer. Then in a second his face rests back to its normal state, a glint of dou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter