Five

Carousel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jessica!” Yoona called out the older girl. She was fast on running and was able to stop Jessica. “Jessica at least let me explain. The thing in my unit it’s nothing.” Yoona tried to explain. Jessica shook her head and scoff. “Nothing? How do ing a girl would be nothing? You even told me you like me, how will I believe you then?” Jessica was annoyed. Yoona wasn’t helping at all. She currently feeling the same thing again when Yuri cheated on her.

 

“We are not even together.” WIth the words she says Yoona is starting to regret it as she the look Jessica was giving her. “Jess that’s not what I mean. PLease give me a chance. Let me prove myself. I am sorry ok.” Yoona pleaded. She held Jessica’s hands and start kissing it. She hug Jessica and keep kissing the girl’s crown. Jessica soften, she feel the love. It reminds her again of Yuri. The way Yuri make up with her.

 

“Don’t leave me again.” Jessica mumbled as she hug Yoona tighter. Yoona don’t even know why Jessica was saying this, but a; she care is they are fine now. “I will never do leave you.” Yoona kiss her again.

 

 

Jessica was smiling like an idiot. She felt butterfly the way Yoona holding her hands. Watching the sunset is romantic. It hurt her because she wish it was Yuri, but here is Yoona someone who reminds of her ex. Maybe all the words she say will be ignored because she like Yoona being here for her.

 

Jessica was busy looking at the side profile of Yoona, and the girl caught her making their eyes lock in staring. Yoona can’t be helped, but to be drawn by those eyes and lips. She look at Jessica, and the girl’s lips. She was looking for resistance as she lean in, but Jessica close her eye giving Yoona a signal.

 

Yoona lean in and captured those sweet lip. Jessica won’t deny that the way Yoona kissing her is way different than Yuri. Yoona is more careful and she can feel the love. She won’t deny that it is Yoona she is seeing an not Yuri anymore.

 

 

That kiss was forget, that’s how Jessica want it to be. She says that she was just taken by the moment. Though Yoona was hurt, she have no choice, but to comply. “Jessica.” Jessica answered with a hum. SHe was reading a book in a library and Yoona was there to acompany her. “Let us go on a date.” Jessica look at her.

 

“I know that wasn’t supposed to be called a date, I just want you to fulfill the bucketlist.” Yoona explained. Jessica change her mood. “I don’t want to finish that tho, thanks for the help anyway.” Jessica answered nonchalantly. Yoona was sad hearing this. Yoona want to entertain herseellf being in a library is boring, but she insisted on acompanying Jessica.

 

“Want to hear something funny?” Yoona asked with a grin, Jesssica doesn’t even speak, so Yoona strats talking. “Can you shut up. Yoona I am studying.” Jessica says with annoyance. Yoona pout. “You’re boring.” Yoona mumbled, but Jessica was able to hear it.

 

“What did you just say?” Jessica asked with a cold tone. Yoona can’t read the face and look of the older one. “If I am boring just leave me alone. I don’t even need you. If you want to stay shut your mouth. I am getting tired af all annoying stuff you are doing.” Jessica was straighforward as this. She is kinda moody too.

 

“Jessica at least be considerate. I am hurting too. You reallyy hate me like that?’ Their voice was starting to get louder getting the attention of the librarian. They heard the bell ringing indicating they are too loud. Jessica look at Yoona with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter