[Untitled] Conversation fic

Random Bubbles [Collection]

 

“Unnie… “

 

“…”

 

“Sojung unnie…”

 

“…”

 

“Sojung unnieeeeee”

 

“…Mmm? What’s up Yerin-ah?”

 

“Nothing hahaha. I just want to wake you up.”

 

“What the…”

 

“…”

 

“…”

 

“OUCH IT HURTS!”

 

“You deserve that for ruining my sleep!”

 

“It really hurts…”

 

“…”

 

“…”

 

“…Really?”

 

“Yeah…”

 

“Okay come down here and let me see.”

 

“…”

 

“It didn’t even hurt, did it? You just wanted to hog my bed.”

 

“IT DID HURT! But yeah that’s indeed my intention… Sort of. You know me so well, unnie.”

 

“I really wouldn’t mind if it’s a queen-sized bed but it’s just a single-freakin-bed. The same as yours. So I really don’t know why you love my bed so much that you felt the need to wake me up in the middle of the night to hog it.”

 

“Hmm.”

 

“Hmm??? Go back up and sleep, kid.”

 

“I’m not a kid and no.”

 

“…”

 

“…”

 

“Get back to your own bed for god’s sake, Yerin. It’s 2am and we have to get up in 3 hours for our schedule!”

 

“…”

 

“…”

 

“You’re really not moving huh?”

 

“No.”

 

“Fine. I’ll sleep on your bed then.”

 

“…”

 

“And if you want to sleep on the lower bunk, you could have just told me… As a nice unnie that I am, I would totally accept your request?”

 

“N-No… It’s not like that.”

 

“Then what? My patience is running low, Yerin.”

 

“J-Just come back down here.”

 

“Yerin… I just want to sleep. Let me sleep.”

 

“Please…”

 

“I swear to god if I can’t fall back asleep later, I’m going to strangle you when you’re sleeping.”

 

“I won’t sleep until you do, unnie.”

 

 

 

“Okay you succeeded in making me climb up and down the bunk bed at this hour… You had enough fun, right? Now, get back to your b-“

 

“-Hmm… so warm…so comfortable…”

 

“I’m not your personal heater or pillow of some sort.”

 

“No, you’re not. You’re my personal Kim Sojung. Now shush and go to sleep. I’ll sleep after seeing you fall asleep.”

 

“That’s creepy.”

 

“…”

 

“And I didn’t know you like me that much, Yerin-ah.”

 

“…”

 

“Go to sleep, unnie.”

 

“How can I sleep with your limbs all over me, hugging me like a damn pillow?”

 

“…”

 

“You just moved your hand from my waist to my tummy. That’s not helping.”

 

“Speaking of your tummy… Unnie, you really should work on your abs.”

 

“…Shut up and YOU’RE STILL HUGGING ME LIKE A PILLOW.”

 

“Fine. Turn around then.”

 

“… Why am I the small spoon?”

 

“You wanna be the big spoon then?”

 

“…No.”

 

“Good then. I like being the big spoon.”

 

“…Yerin, it’s already 2:30am…”

 

“Yeah so go to sleep.”

 

“Urgh I’ll deal with you tomorrow. I’m going to sleep. Hopefully. Good night.”

 

“Sweet dreams… Sojung unnie.”

 

//

 

“Sojung unnie… Yerin unnie… Please wake up. We’ve all finished using the bathroom. It’s your turn now.”

 

“…”

 

“No one’s answering, Eunha unnie.”

 

“Well, just get inside without their consent then.”

 

 

 

“Umm…”

 

“Okaaay… Interesting sleeping positions aside, why are they sleeping with smiles hanging on their faces? Don’t their jaws hurt?”

 

Fin

A/N:

Wrote this in like 30 minutes. Just got a random idea while listening to Attention. The lyrics and the story are so not related though LOL. I don't really have a nice title for this so I'll leave it like this? Perhaps you can suggest some:) Once again, thank you for reading. Oh and give unnie-line more love y'all!!