Drunk

Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin POV

To think Jungkook blames me for him being gone, maybe it's fair for everyone to blame me. I want to blame myself too… I should be hated.

I didn't deserve him in first place. Maybe I should have hold on and let him do whatever it takes to be alive. He followed me everyday and treated me as the most important person to him. Did I lead him on, I never wanted to hurt him, I was to let go. As if I knew he wouldn't take it good.

I wanted to push him away when he back hugged me, I wanted to ask him to leave me, because I liked someone else.

Don't know why but I still feel his warmth on my back, him moving closer to me as he softly snuggled my back.

Huh?

His arms caressing my sides. Huh?

I jump when I open my eyes to find window curtains moved to the side, sunlight blinding me, I wince and turn to the side.

Oh it was him.

He was breathing softly, I look at his hand over me as he pulled me closer.

I don't blush at the proximity instead gasp at our tangled legs. Smiling at his cute snores I can't help but move his hair slightly away from his forehead brushing his cheeks.

“Ahem” I hear someone behind Jungkook lean down and smile at me.

Jin Hyung!

I hastily push Jungkook to the side making him fall out of bed and he yells in pain.

“... I- I. Am sorry.. Haha ..” I awkwardly scratch my back as Jin Hyung keeps smiling at me while helping Jungkook stand back up.

“Ah !!” He snaps at me before dusting himself, stumbling his way to bathroom.

I giggle, he is a cute .

I always disliked him.

He never knew me but hated me without even trying to know why. I always thought it was fair and that It was better if he resented me but still it was always painful whenever he looked at me with those eyes.

But yesterday, his wet cheeks didn't go unnoticed as he didn't care about himself while comforting me.

I felt numb and wanted to cling to him, I felt safe in his touch.

It wasn't the first time someone saved me. I was scared but I knew he would come for me.

“Me and Ms Yeri will take our TIME buying groceries and will get everything you need, so enjoy.” Jin Hyung raised his brows smirking making my smile I wasn't aware I had, drop.

“Hyung!! No.. what do you--.” I sigh as he closed the door locking it.

What am I supposed to do now? I make the bed again yawning only to plop back down and cuddle with pillow.

I can sleep longer~

I should be able to catch up on school soon, and quite possibly dad won't fire Jungkook since I am so stubborn.
 

“Get up loser, get washed up!.” I hear him shake me. I must've dozed off again, I squirm trying to get comfortable. But I feel water droplets fall on my lids and cheek.

Huh?

Few water droplets ?

I blink my eyes open to find Jungkook lean on me smiling, shaking his head making those droplets fall again, one of them falling into my eye.

“Ahhh” I push him away as I cover my eye glaring with another, “That hurt!.”

He smiles rubbing his hair.

I take my time eyeing him as he stood leaning on bed shirtless with eating grin decorated on his lips, head tilted to the side as he ruffled his wet locks.

“What? Haven't seen fine abs in a while?.” He scoffs.

“I have better abs than you Jungkook, buzz off.” I roll my eyes pushing him to the side, making my way towards bathroom very naturally.

Idiot Idiot. Park Jimin you Idiot

I mouth curses at me, closing the door behind with a loud thud.

“Don't break my door!!.” I hear him yell.

Jungkook Pov

Apparently scary Seokjin isn't scary at all, he is very sweet and friendly. He literally paid all my bills and asked neighbours to look after me, made my messy studio apartment look like classy house.

He was concerned about me too, and looked after me unlike what he seemed like a mean person wearing those big shades.

“Yah! What are you doing up there?.” I ask Jimin as I hear him giggle upstairs.

“You look so stupid when you are drunk. Hahaha.” He answered.

“Yeah I kn--. What?.” I quickly climb up to find him holding my album sitting on the mattress.

“Yah! It's rude to check albums without permission..you moron.” I snatch it away from him before placing it on shelf again, Throwing one can of beer towards him.

It's too early to get drunk but I am gonna ask something, we both need it.

“Ahahaha, I didn't mean to. You really look extremely stupid hehehe.” He giggle smacking my arm.

I roll my eyes before sitting beside him.

What are you like when you are drunk? I want to ask.

“I am very cute when I am drunk.” He answers as if he read my mind.

“Huh? That's a given. But I am curious about something.” I face him and his smile drops.

I have too many questions my eyes squinting at his expression.

“Why was he after you.” I ask breaking silence.

“Uh.. it was someone my ex stole drugs from, we first met in nightclub. He assumed I was hiding him.” He answers after few moments of contemplating.

“Wow, nice ex…. so this tall guy.. was he the one behind your marks?.”

“..um yes.”

“What was your ex's name?” I ask sipping on the beer.”

“Kang haneul.” He sips his own, his eyes fixated on floor.

“Why date a douchebag involved in drugs? Was he your type?.”

He chokes oh his drink before shaking his head.

“N..no.. I don't know, he was abusive but I staye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter