First Surprise

Teacher Troubles

She came stomping out of the school muttering to herself and looking through her purse for her keys.

"Hey, Z!" 

Z glanced up to see V leaning against a car pulled up in front of the school. He slid his shades down his nose and winked at her.

"Hi, Z!" Jimin said as he popped his head up over the other side of the car.

"Surprise!" V called with his arms wide open.

"Oh!" Z rushed over to them and put his arms down. "What are you doing here?? Did you get back from rehearsal early?"

"You're not happy?" V said looking a bit sad. Jimin came around the car and sat on the hood.

"No, no, no that's not it. I just" she glanced around. "I don't want you guys to get mobbed."

V pushed his sunglasses back up. "No worries." He grabbed her hand. "What were you muttering about when you came out? You looked upset."

"Oh just some work drama. There's a teacher spreading rumors about me because I'm a foreigner."

"What?!" V shot straight up and dropped her hand. "Where are they??" He stepped around her and headed towards the building.

She tried to grab his hand but missed.

Jimin hopped off the car to catch him and held him back.

Z caught up to them and heard Jimin talking to V.

"You gotta call down, man. She works here and it won't be good for anyone if you get in trouble."

"Exactly. You came here to surprise me anyway. So let's not ruin that, okay?" Z added.

"Arasso." He said and brushed her cheek. "I am riding home with you, in that case." 

"What about Jimin?"

"Oh I'm fine. I've got plenty of things I can do with the free time." Jimin smiled as he turned to walk back to the car.

"Probably going to go see his girlfriend." V whispered in her ear.

She chuckled and waved bye as Jimin zoomed out of the parking lot a bit faster than he probably should have. 

V wrapped his arm around her shoulders and led her towards the parking lot. Z was relishing the small PDA when V broke her thoughts. "So."

"So." She replied.

"About this teacher."

"It's fine. Really. You know I'm tough." She approached her car.

"I do." He leaned against the car as she unlocked it. He peeked at her over his sunglasses "But you know I don't like anyone messing with my girl."

"I know. And I am definitely your girl. But no one knows I'm your girl besides the guys, some BigHit staff, and my friends." She gave him a matching gaze before opening the door. She hung her arm on the door frame. "So if V from BTS storms into a school to beat up a teacher for seemingly no reason, it's gunna look a bit funny."

"You're right." V sighed. "You're always right."

She smiled.

"But admit it." He leaned in, placing his head near hers. "It would be pretty y of me, wouldn't it?" He popped his glasses up to give her one of his most charming smiles and a wink.

Z laughed as he pulled back.

"I'm right, aren't I?" He grinned. 

She waved him to lean down and then put her head by his like he had just done to her.

"Maybe a little bit." She whispered as she winked back and then kissed his cheek.

"Omo! A kiss from the teacher in the school parking lot!" He feigned shock and brought his hands up to his mouth.

Z shook her head laughing and got in the car. V closed her door and went to get in the passenger side.

"So where to?" Z asked. 

"Mm I'm not sure."

V reached for her seat belt so he could buckle it for her and seemed to be scanning the parking lot. Z gave him a confused look. Then in one smooth motion he kissed her and pulled the lever to push her seat back instead.

Z made a sound of surprise which was muffled by further kisses.

She pushed him back a bit once she realized what was happening. "V!! We're in the school parking lot!"

"It's fine." He popped up and scanned the area again. "I checked. You're like the last car here." He gave her a smile that she couldn't possibly say no to. 

"Well..." She leaned up slightly to take a peek. "Maybe just for a minute." She said quickly. 

She s an arm around his neck and a hand into his hair and pulled him down. Both of them were grinning widely before their lips met again.