Laptop

JinKook One Shot.

" KIM TAEHYUUUUUNNGGGG!!!!"

 

All members wake up from the loud -very loud- scream. "Oh, what now?" Namjoon ask him self and strat to wake his lazy up from the bed and walk to his bedroom door. Open it just to see all member with their sleepy face look at Taehyung and Jungkook who is run all around their dorm.

" No No No!!! I won't do it again. I swear!!" Yell Taehyung keep running from Jungkook.

"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY LAPTOP!" Jungkook keep trying to catch Taehyung.

All member just ignore it and get in their room and try to continue their sleep cause oh man their sleeping beauty being disturbed just because of laptop? LAPTOP?! Is this one of their prank?!

But it's not really Jungkook's fault because everyone know that Jungkook really don't like when people touch his things without permission. Although he always did the same thing to other but Jin. That brat really don't mind if his favourite hyung touch his things. But still!!! Today is their holiday!! It's time to rest full day!!

" What it is, Kookie?" The boy with messy hair ask with sleepy face.

"Jin hyung~ V hyung use my laptop without permission!" Complaint Jungkook try to look like lost puppy for the true it's look like wolf get hit.

While Taehyung, hide behind Jin and try to protect himself with Jin's body.

"I just borrowed it for playing games. That's all." Defend Taehyung.

"See? Taehyung just borrowed it for gaming. You two always plar games together, right? Why don't you just let Taehyung borrow it?" Said Jin calmly. 

"B-b-but.." 

"Why, Jungkookie?" Ask Jin sweetly and cares Jungkook hair.

"Actually, hyung..." interrupt Taehyung. "There is lot of pictures and videos on his laptop." Said Taehyung and point his finger at Jungkook who face turn to horror.

"Hhum..? Videos? What kind of video?" Curiously ask the second maknae.

"You jerk!! Don't you dare.." growled Jungkook.

"Jungkook! Language! Hhhaaahh~" scolded Jin tiredly.

"Errmmm... that..." Taehyung look at Jungkook who looks like ready to BOOM.

"What, Taehyung?"

"That's.. video.. Ermm.. fanmade. Video of you that made by fan." Taehyung smile awkwardly at Jin.

"Video about me?" Jin cutely ask.

"Video of eatjin. That they edited.. all eatjin videos." Taehyung slowly said.

"So? What with that? It's means they love to see I'm eating, right? After all it's just a videos." Jin mumble himself.

Jungkook just can't stay still but he don't want to be rude in front Jin. 'That alien!! I will kill him!! I promise I will kill him!!" Cursed Jungkook in his mind. 

"That video.. looks like.. ermm.. what should I said..?" Taehyung start playing with his legs. "In that video.. you looks like.. ermm.. M-mo... Ermm.. ...?" 

Silent..

No one dares to make a move. Jungkook stiffened. Jin froze. Taehyung the one who cause the trouble just stupidly smiling and run for his life to his room and locked it yelling, "I'M SORRY, KOOKIE."

Jungkook just can't look at Jin and too busy find an excuse. While Jin had a flashback about what members said to him.

 

FLASHBACK

-Jimin-

"Jin hyung. You better be careful with Jungkookie."

Jin just had a confused face. "What are you talking about, Jiminie?"

"Nothing. Just remind you that your so called CuteKookie is not as innocent as his act In front you. Just be careful ok?" Jimin said, smiling sweetly at his clueless hyung. 'May god protect you, hyung.'

 

-Yoongi-

"Hyung." Calls Yoongi.

"Yes..?" Jin who is not really care about it just focus watching movie.

"Did Jungkook do something to you." Ask Yoongi with his well -I Don't give a - look.

Jin turn his head to face Uoongi who eyes not leave a tv screen.

"Do what?"

"Nevermind. It's look like like you still innocent and slow so forget it." And walk away to VHopeMin room to find his horse, leave Jin all confused.

 

END FLASHBACK

 

 

 

"...hyung? Jin hyung..? Can you hear me?" Jungkook worriedly shakes Jin's shoulder. Jin passed in his thought.

Jin stare at Jungkook with his lost puppy eyes. 'So cute!!!' Jungkook though.

"Y-you.. Ermm.. Jungk-.." Jin can't finish his sentence cause of young man in front him claim his lip with his own.

Kissing.

Well it's more like a peck, actually. But still!!

On the other side, Jungkook just close his eyes to feel more the soft lips under his. Then after a minute Jungkook let go Jin's lips and smirk smugly while stare at Jin who had a shocked face and being a blushing mess.

"J-ju-jungkook-ah.. W-wh.."

"Now you know what kind person I am. I will not play all innocent anymore, hyung~ So get ready and prepare yourself." Jungkook leave not before wink yly at Jin who had a culture shock.

 

 

 

____________________________________________

 

Ehehehhehehe.. ermmm..

I'm trying...

So.. don't feel bad to comment or critics here ^_^

Thank you for reading.