Empty Word

The Cracked Heart

The Cracked Heart
Chapter One

Genre: Angst, Romance
Warnings/Tags: AU, Mpreg, Hurt/Comfort
Rating: Explicit
Main Character: Song Minho, Kim Jinwoo
Pairing: Songkim, Minwoo

Italic word: Past

******

It was just like the usual night for mino and Jinwoo.

To lay down without clothes together on mino's bed, feet tangled together, arm wrapped towards each other, and the after smell lingered in his room.

Mino always cherished the moment, he stared at a pair of beautiful deer eyes, even lately mino's really busy and felt really tired but just staring at those beautiful eyes could make him relax.

"Hyung"  he called the person who now nuzzles mino's neck.

There wasn't any answer from the cute human being.

"Babe, look at me" 

The latter raised his head and looked direct to mino's dark orbs.

"Hyung, you have to be responsible about my life" 

They connected their forehead instantly. Jinwoo made a circle on mino's bare chest while his eyes still staring at mino, then he mumbled "why?". 

"Cause I think I won't be survive in this life without you, I want to experience with you what infinity is, I want to look at you every night even when you have a little wrinkle at the side of your eyes. Babe, would you at least stay by my side in every condition?"

Mino saw Jinwoo's eyes glistening.

"Why do you even ask me that? Me. Kim Jinwoo promise to every hoodie I have that I will stay by your side, even if you're have so many wrinkles on your face" 

Mino push Jinwoo a little suddenly.

"Isn't it suppose to be your vow in the altar, Jinwoo-ssi?" Mino pouted, and Jinwoo found it really cute.

Jinwoo pecked Mino's Lips. "I love you, Song Mojiri. And I can't stop loving you". Mino hugged Jinwoo tight, didn't want to lose his life.

"I love you too, My Innocent Deer."

*****

Mino stare at the billboard from his car, still doesn't realise that it is that man's area. He is now in Japan, and every side in here full of Kim Jinwoo. His heart still aching when he sees his face, the memories got his chest in pieces. The memory of Jinwoo left him still visit him in his nightmare, though he is now living his nightmare. Almost 5 years Jinwoo left the group and decided to signed contract with YG Stage in Japan and be an actor in Japan. It have been 4 years from the last time he saw him in YGE. Jinwoo choose the fame than be with him. He choos to left him.

Every eyes now settle in one point, Jinwoo's deer eyes. The other 3 still couldn't believe that such a kind person like Jinwoo left him, with such a selfish decision.

"I don't think I will renew my contract with Winner" Jinwoo look everywhere but the other members.

"Hyung maybe you still needed some time. I will re-arrange the meeting, so you can think about it again" the leader of the group suggested with shaky voice.

While Mino busied himself to catch his breath back and just looked at his lover lifelessly, its been 8 months since Jinwoo left the dorm to Japan and not to talk with each other. Jinwoo now stared back at Seungyoon "I think this 8 months being away with you made me realise something. And It's my final decision"

Seunghoon pulled out his hairs harshly and look really hurt at his best friend "Hyung, how could you do this to us?"

"Cause I was really tired Seunghoon. I want at least someone could appriciate my hardwork, but everyone never compliment me about it. They said I'm lacking in sing and I only have my face. So I think it's better to have a work that related to my face's function. You know, I hate being left behind all of you"

They look at Jinwoo disbelievely. Mino feel his heart sunk and that's hurt so bad to heard the words from Jinwoo.

"I'm really.... sorry...."

With those words, Winner was only a name. And with those words, Mino finally realise that their story have been destroyed.

Mino tried a million times to erase the scene that always played on his nightmare in this past 5 years. He always stare at the mirror every day, to find what was wrong with him that Jinwoo decided to left him. Yet he always saw tears running down his face. He dated the leader of red velvet for 2 months, hoped that she could replace Jinwoo's position in his heart.

His mind still flying to the thought of Jinwoo and doesn't notice that he just arrive to the location of his fanmeeting. One thing that can make him happy is to look at his fans still stay by his side until now, to see their faces can make him calmer and lift the burden he has.

The crowd of his fans is a medicine for him to forget Jinwoo's voice. After he finished the event he goes to the theme park, the one that winner went on winner tv. Still can believe how things easily change, the theme park also has been renovated. Wandering around the theme park alone, he really doesn't realise the things surrounding him until he bumped on a tiny human being. He look at the ground to found a little girl with her messy dress groaning in pain, he bend to help the little girl up.

"Are you okay, kiddos?I'm really sorry" he says in his perfect japanese, been learning for so long make him like a native speaker.

The little girl lift her face and meet his gaze. Mino froze when he look at the little girl's big doe eyes, the little girl pouted, and the sight of the girl make him remember a familiar scene. "Mom won't like it, when he look at my dress" the little girl's glistening as she says.

She really cute, he thought. "Where's your mom? I will tell her everything and apologize for you"

her eyebrows frown as she think hard and then she mouthed 'really?'. With that mino nods.

She point out the direction to a carrousel "There. My mom is there"

"What's your name? How old are you?" Mino realise that he doesn't know the girl's name.

"I'm Kim Jimin, 4 years old" Mino flinched with suprise.

"You're a korean? Me too" Mino said in korean, the little girl just nod and suddenly she tugs mino's shirt. Mino who kneel down and look at the little girl who is not as tall as his waist.

"There. My mom with pink hoodie" Mino look at the woman in pink hoodie who just ten step from them. They walk toward the woman. When they just a step behind her, mino tap at her shoulder. And bow at the woman as she turn her body.

When mino straighten his body, he look at the woman and froze. The latter also froze as she look back at Mino.

"Da... Nah?"

TBC

This is my first fanfic in here, please be nice kekeke. I'm sorry it's so short and sorry for the misspelled words and grammar error, cause english is absolutely not my native language.