Final

It was all a misunderstanding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Stop stop stop stop" the choreographer said aloud with a bit of irritation creeping in his voice. One of the dancers paused the music and everyone turned to look at one certain person who caused the practice to be stopped. 

"Park Hyomin, you make the same mistekes over and over again!" The choreographer said, his tone firm. It was already late at night, everyone was tired and he was becoming impatient. The concert was in just two days after all and, if Hyomin continued like this, he wasn't sure if she could put on stage a good performance.

"I'm really sorry." Hyomin said, bowing in guilt, not even finding the courage to look up. She hated making mistakes, she hated not to be able to give the 100% in everything she does, she hated to feel so useless and a burden for everyone. 

But what she hated the most was that strange aching feeling she could feel inside her heart everytime her skin was making contact with the one of another girl: a certain black haired, slim girl, with black shorts and a white t-shirt on. Her sharp, brown eyes where looking at Hyomin with an unreadable expression, noticing how the oldest was feeling uncomfortable standing there with all eyes fixed on her. 

"We are all tired. Let's just call it a day and go home." The choreographer at the end said, letting a little sigh come out from his mouth. He understood that it wasn't a good day for Park Hyomin and continuing practicing wouldn't make things better. 

The practice room became in a few minutes empty, expect for a girl that remained there, sitting on the cold floor with crossed legs. 

Just put those feelings to the side. She thought to herself, watching her reflection on the wall mirror.

Hyomin took a deep breath, standing up and walking towards the music player. With her index finger she clicked the play button and the "trouble maker" music started to fill the room. 

She had to practice until her body was going to move without her even thinking. That was the only way she thought she could dance with Jiyeon afterwards. But was it really gonna work? Well, trying can't harm anyway.

Hyomin started dancing, trying to concentrate fully to the steps she had to make. It should be more easier to dance without Jiyeon's presence next to her, still she couldn't resist to imagine the youngest standing in front of her and bringing her soft hands on Hyomin's one, sliding them then long her body.

".." Hyomin mumbled under her breath when she forgot what was going to be the next move. 

 

It's was all in vain

 

 Jiyeon will always have the best on her.

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon exited the bathroom, situated next to the practice room, after refreshing herself a bit and wearing her black leather jacket on.

Ready to go home, she had to stop her steps when the melody of "trouble maker" was still be heard coming from the practice room. Strange, she thought everyone was already gone home. 

The black haired girl made her steps towards the practice room, peeking then inside. A beautiful slim figure with short jeans on and a black V neck t-shirt, was practicing all alone. Jiyeon couldn't take her eyes off that girl that once was hers. 

".." Jiyeon raised her brows slightly hearing Hyomin curse under her breath after mistaking the next dance move she had to make. 

She watched the girl walking towards the music player and the room became death silent when she stopped the music. 

"Unnie." Jiyeon decided to make Hyomin notice her presence, stepping in the practice room. The oldest turned around, forming a slightly frown on her face. 

But Jiyeon was used to see that expression on the oldest's face. Since she broke up with Hyomin, she never showed a hint of happiness to see or stay next to Jiyeon, especially when they are alone like now.

"Why are you still here?" Hyomin asked making a few steps towards the other, her tone still out of breath for the tiredness she was feeling.

"I-.. I was about to go home but I heard the music so.." Jiyeon explained with her husky voice. She hated how awkward her conversations with Hyomin turned after they broke up. She still remember how they were inseparable and even the stupidest things to talk about where entertaining for the two.

But now it's like a big wall between them and, even if Jiyeon tried in all the ways to make it crumble down, she just could feel it become thicker every day. 

A moment of silence followed before the thin voice of Hyomin could be heard. 

"You saw how bad I am doing today, I need to practice more."

"And you know how you weren't feeling well in the past days, you need to rest." Jiyeon said, calmly but serious, remembering the girl how she was almost fainting in the practice studio for too much stress. 

"I'm fine Jiyeon." Hyomin looked a second to the side before capturing her big brow orbs with the ones of Jiyeon. 

"Like always." The youngest answered with a bit of sarcasm in her voice, making Hyomin rise one of her brows. 

"Listen, I'm tired. I don't have time to lose for conversation now, I have work to do." Hyomin said, turning around to walk towards the music player, hoping that Jiyeon would just go home.

All Hyomin needed now was some time alone; just feeling the presence of Jiyeon was making her heart ache with so much pain that even breathig was difficult.

Clicking the play button, again the music of "trouble maker" filled the room but, when Hyomin turned around, she noticed that Jiyeon took of her black leather jacked, placing it in a corner on the floor. 

"What are you doing?" Hyomin asked, hoping that the answer wasn't was she was thinking. 

"Well, if you don't rest then I'll practice with you. It's a duet after all." 

Crap. Hyomin said in her mind when her thought was revealed right. Again a moment of silence followed where the two just looked into eachother's eyes, there was nothing Hyomin could do against it after all, so she gave in. 

 

 

Hyomin couldn't help but frown everytime Jiyeon would touch her delicately during the practice. That touch that once was making her feel alive with thousands of butterflies flying in her stomach, now was making her feel al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter