Chapter 6

Begin Again

The sound of the cold beer glasses clicking as we cheer for panother shot of alcohol , and I was starting to feel the alcohol go down my body. I suddenly felt the need to just drink and ignore him. And do it all over again.

 

I couldn’t help but steel glances at him every now and then. He was ignoring me somehow indirectly. He joins in the conversation and laugh at anything that’s funny. I can still see bits and bits of the Taehyung that I know. But somehow a huge part of the old him is gone.

 

I felt sad just at the thoughts of it. This is nothing like what I’ve always imagined. Although he was the one that left without seconds thought , although I hated him yet missed him all this times , I always dreamed I would run into his arms the moment we meet again. But this is definitely not what I’ve imagined. 

 

“Jung PD this is a toast for you. We’re really excited to work with you for a long long time ahead” RM said and raised his glass. These boys can make any heart feel warm , just like how I feel now. I raised my glass and thanked them saying how trilled I am to be able to work with them. 

 

“Jung PD aren’t you the same age like most of us ?” Jhope asked as he put in another wrap of meet into his mouth. 

 

“I guess so ...” I said and slightly shrugged. 

 

“So we can just call you ‘wheein’ when we’re not working , right ?” Jhope asked and I nodded giving a assuring smile. 

 

“So Do you have a boyfriend ?” Jungkook asked out of no where. He was busy the whole time eating and drinking and suddenly he spoke ; asking the most awkward question !

 

‘Do I have a boyfriend?!’ 

I asked myself like a crazy person would. The question that would make me chuckle silently to my answer every single time. Of course I don’t. 

 

I turned my head to the side where he sat across from me and to my surprise his eyes were buried on mine. He was actually looking straight at me for the first time tonight.

 

“You don’t need to ask ! Of course she’s taken by someone really lucky” jimin words knocked off my running thoughts as I broke sight from him. 

 

“Actually I don’t !” I confessed , taking in the last bit of alcohol that’s in my glass. 

 

“Wah! Who are you kidding Jung PD” Jin said almost spitting out the food that’s in his mouth. 

 

Suddenly the attention was way all over me. They kept on denying what I said. Not believing that I was single. But Taehyung wasn’t looking at me anymore. I wanted to get off that topic so instead I asked them;

 

“You guys must be really busy to find time to date , am I right. ?” I spoke and honestly if I haven’t had over 3 glasses of alcohol I wouldn’t be blunt enough to ask. 

 

I wanted to get to the topic of Taehyung’s marriage. Although the actress’s company confirmed that they’re in fact engaged, he didn’t confirm it nor the company. So I felt the need to hear the truth from them , from him. 

 

“Ah thats true actually , but some of us seem to have found some free time...” suga said with a chuckle. But Suddenly everyone seem so stiff , like I shouldn’t have asked. 

 

“Hey hey hey let’s have another cheer before we have to drive home “ RM held his glass up and we all did as well. 

 

“To our future all-all music and our happiness “ RM said and we all joined, clicking our glasses together before drinking. 

 

 

 

 

“Wheein just let anyone of us drop you wit their car since our manager already left “ RM suggested and I kindly refused. 

 

“Don’t worry , I already called a taxi so he’ll be here soon” I said as we walked out the restaurant. 

 

“Alright then , get home safe and see you tomorrow “ RM said the rest yelled ‘see you tomorrow’ as the got In their cars. 

 

 

I turned to walk to the close by bench to sit and wait for the cab , but just then I felt a hand grab onto mine and I was being pulled. 

 

His hand was cold and his grip was so tight , he was staring right ahead. Taehyung was dragging me all the way to his car. 

 

I must’ve be so drunk to not notice that he didn’t leave with the rest. 

 

“What are you doing ? Leave my hand” those insane words left my mouth and it sounded like I was being kidnapped but I was nearly drunk to even think of what I’m saying. 

 

He opened the door to his black car that yells ‘expensive’ and pointed his hand for me to get in. I chuckled sarcastically. 

 

“I already said I called a taxi so I’m not getting in and you can’t just drag me to your car and force me to get in so you can-“ I was way into bawling at him to realize I was already pushed in the seat and he was getting my seat belt on. 

 

He closed the door and walked across then got In the car. I could feel the air in the car and between us getting frigid but I was just maybe drunk to even think straight about what’s happening !

 

 

 

 

A chapter after a long wait of no updates. I don’t know why but It’s just hard to write what on my mind , although I have it all planned but I can’t seem to write it down *sigh* so bear with me and let me know if you really enjoy this story so I can be able to update more ❤️

 

Thank you for reading and your comments. I love reading them ^^