Axes, Rooftops and Smiles

Axes, Rooftops and Smiles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The place was filled with drunk strangers, some of them dancing to the loud music beat and others sitting around or even searching for someone to spend the night with. This party was certainly the perfect place for people like that, but for Hoseok this was not the case. 
He was forced to attend this event because of his friends' constant nagging, about him spending too much time watching anime and eating whatever the fridge could provide. "Come on man, get your lazy off bed and come with us, you rarely come to parties with us. I bet these anime chicks can live without you for a night", Namjoon said, and closed Hoseok's laptop with a quick move. "Yeah dude, who knows, maybe you'll find better company than these girls. You know, someone you can actually touch", Yoongi added, and Hoseok kicked his leg hard, earning a loud groan from the mint green haired boy. "Okay bastards, I'll ing come along, Jesus". That declaration made his friends smile triumphantly and they happily informed Hoseok about the time and place of the party.

Now, Hoseok regretted that forced decision of his, because his friends were nowhere to be found and he hadn't found that hypothetical company yet, so he was left alone and utterly bored. Realising that he wasn't even tipsy, despite being at the party for two hours, he headed to the kitchen in order to get a drink, hoping that it would help him give less s about his miserable situation. He searched for a liquid that would make him drunk in no time at all, but all he could find was beer and some other alcohol bottles of questionable quality. While searching in the kitchen cupboards, a man appeared in his peripheral vision, his orange bangs covering more than half of his head and his hand extended towards Hoseok, holding a half empty bottle filled with a pink liquid. "Are you searching for something like this?", the boy mumbled, his voice giving away a feeling of boredom that Hoseok found quite relatable at that moment. Taking the bottle from him and emptying its content in two red plastic cups, Hoseok thanked the stranger and gave him one cup, while taking a sip from the other.

 "You totally came at the right time, I was searching for something stronger than these here. Beer isn't enough to make me forget my boredom right now", Hoseok sighed and sat on the kitchen counter taking another sip from his drink and taking a better look of the boy for the first time. He was quite short but well built, his black t-shirt hugging his muscles perfectly and his toned thighs clearly evident from the holes of his black jeans. He was cute and hot simultaneously, a combination that made Hoseok feeling weird and hotter all of a sudden. "Well, I've been looking at you for quite some time now and I figured that you needed that bottle more than anyone. Except for me, because I happen to be hella bored as well" the boy laughed, and chugged half of his drink with one gulp. "By the way, I'm Jimin, and I just realised that the "I've been looking at you for quite some time" part made me look like a stalker." Hoseok smiled slightly and ruffled his hair, thinking about why would such a man look at him at such a party. "Don't worry, I'm sure you're neither an axe murderer nor a . Or not. You look dangerous" he faked fear and covered his chest with both of his hands, pretending to hide himself from the potential killer/. Jimin gasped loudly and suddenly pretended killing Hoseok with an axe, hands hovering above his head. Hoseok was quite taken aback by that sudden move and caught the boy's wrist in his hand firmly, protecting himself instictively. They both stopped at their tracks, staring at each other with their faces close to one another, dumbfounded. But no one moved. For some weird reason, no one moved. They stayed there staring at each other's soul, without being awkward, even for a second.

Hoseok discovered every little detail of Jimin's face- his long eyelashes, his plump, wet from all the lip biting the boy was giving them lips, the little scar next to his ear that ruined his skin's clari

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter