Final

I love U hyung

  Changjo pov

 

  Can he be any cuter than this?The way he frown was so cute.I feel like I wanna pinch that pouty lips so much.I cant even take my eyes off from him.He,the one who was trying to fix his hair carefully to his liking.The stylish noona tried to help him but he refuse.He want to do it himself.

 

  "Yah,Jonghyun!Why are you not getting ready.We will start soon"suddenly a voice interrupt my thought and my vision as he stand in front of me.I frown and look up only to see a smirking Niel.

 

  "Hyung!"I frown even more.He wont even budge when I push him aside.He smirk even more.

 

  "How long are you gonna like this maknae?"suddenly he talk softly to my surprise.

 

  "What do you mean?"I know what he mean but I wont admit it.Niel hyung rolled his eyes.

 

  "Dont play dumb maknae.You know what I mean.Its obvious you know"he said as he take a chair and sit beside me and join me looking at him.

 

  "But not to him"I sigh.Niel hyung pat my shoulder.

 

  "Why dont you just confess?You wouldnt know if you dont try"he said and I sigh.We keep looking at him fixing his hair.

 

  "I'm afraid of rejection.I dont want things to become awkward"I sigh again.Suddenly he turn to us making me speechless.

  

  "Why are you guys staring at me like that?And why havent you get ready,Jonghyun?"he said narrowing his eyes.

 

  "I-"I dont know what to say so I turn to Niel hyung to help me.

 

  "He's going to get ready but I stop him for a chat.He's going now right maknae"Niel hyung said and push me off from the chair.

 

  "Ah yeah.See you guys later Chanhee hyung,Niel hyung"I said smiling awkwardly and walk away.

 

  I may get heart attack if he keep looking at me like that.He is the hyung but why is he cuter than us,the youngers?Well,for me he is.He even get cuter from time to time.Isnt people get more mature if they get older?Chanhee hyung is an exception.Of course he's getting mature but you cannot deny that he also get even cuter.God,I'm gonna die if I'm going to keep this feeling any longer.

 

  After a while,I went out to see there are no more members in the waiting room.

 

  "Yah Changjo!Hurry up.They are already waiting in front"manager hyung said and I hurried to the front where our fansign is being held.The members was already seated there.

 

  "Mian,I'm late"I said to the members and to the Angels in front.I look around for my seat and saw only the seat next to Chanhee hyung is available.I saw Niel hyung smile to me and show me his thumb up.Secretly of course.

 

  I walk slowly and take the seat.Ricky on my right nudge me.I turn to him just to saw him smirking.Even Cap hyung at the far right also smile knowingly to me.I sigh and look down.

 

  "Are you okay Jonghyun?"suddenly Chanhee hyung on my left lean closer and whispered to me.I feel like I was shock by electricity when he put his hand on my thigh.

 

  "Ah ne.I'm okay hyung"I smile sweetly to him.He look at me worriedly.

 

  "But why do you look so down?"he said with his big doe eyes widen.I smile and ruffle his hair softly.

 

  "Nothing.So,after hours fixing your hair,you just let it messy like this.But I like it messy"I said and he pout pulling himself away from me.

 

  "You're just going to make fun of me"he said and I laugh.I was going to reply him but a fan already in front of me.I smile to her and ignore the frown Chanhee hyung gave to me.But soon the frown faded when the fan goes to him.

 

  What I said is true tho.I love Chanhee hyung with messy hair.Because it make him look hot?Thats why I always tried to mess with his hair.

 

  In the middle of the fansign,I heard a fan ask him to try giving sign with left hand.I know he can.All of us actually because we always compete who can give sign with both hand beautifully.

 

  He tried but I can see his right hand was itchy to sign.I smirk and take his right hand in mine.He turn to me surprised and blush start to appear on his cheek.Cute.

 

  "You have to fulfill her wish hyung"I said and continue talking to the fans in front of me.

 

  "Changjo oppa.Keep on holding Chunji oppa's hand until the fansign end.His left handed sign is beautiful"the fan in front of Chanhee hyung said.I look at her and smile.

 

  "Sure"I said and glance at Chanhee hyung who was pouting.

 

  I felt a nudge on my left so I turn to it.Ricky was smirking to me.

 

  "Got a big fish huh"he teased.I smirk to him.

 

  "Just mind your own bussiness"I said and he turn away pouting.

 

  After a while,I feel my hand numb because I was holding Chanhee hyung's hand in the middle on the table.I know him too by the look on his face.I pull our interwined hand toward me to my chest.I didnt turn to him but I know he was looking at me.I smirk but continue to do my doing.

 

  I know he can feel my heart beat because I take it really close to my chest.I caressed his hand with my thumb softly .Luckily it was out of sight from the fans.I can feel him stiffened beside me but I just keep doing it.His skin was so soft.I didnt even look at him and keep interacting with the fans.

 

  When I feel bored doing it,I take our hands down to my lap.I didnt turn to look at him even once.If he want to get angry later,let me just enjoy how perfect his fingers fit with mine for now.While waiting for the fans to shift,I will play with his fingers and stop when fan already in front of me to get sign.I just casually talk to them.

 

  "Oppa,are you sick?Why are you so red?"suddenly I heard a fan ask Chanhee hyung.I turn to him and he was so red.

 

  "N..ne?I'm okay"he said as he pat his cheek with his free hand.I hope my thought was true.I'm tired of hiding this feeling any longer.

 

  At the end of the fansign,I didnt let his hand go.I keep our fingers interwined with each other.I just talk casually.To avoid fan's suspicions,I hold Ricky's hand but in other way.In a friendly way.I didnt interwined our fingers like I did to Chanhee hyung.

 

  I turn to him and saw he have his head low.

 

  "Hyung,are you okay?"I scoot closer to him.

 

  "Ah ne.I just sad to be apart from our fans"he said lifting his head up smiling but bitterly.

 

  "Can you let my hands go now?"he said looking at our interwined hand and take a glance at my hand holding on Ricky's.

 

  "The fansign havent ended yet hyung"I smirk and look in front.He frown and look away too.

 

  On our way to the car,I still have his hand on mine while my right hand on Niel hyung's shoulder.The annoying hyung just keep smirking along the way.I was going to push him away but I cant to avoid suspicion.

 

  I force Chanhee hyung to sit beside me at the back seat while Cap hyung sit beside the driver's seat and Ricky with Niel hyung sit at the single seats in front of us.Chanhee hyung was still sulky.

 

  "Hyung,are you mad?"I ask carefully.He shook his head but refuse to look at me.I sigh.I really cant keep this feeling anymore.After that,we fall silent along the way.

 

  I turn beside me when I felt my shoulder heavy.Chanhee hyung was asleep on my shoulder.I stretch my hand out and remove his bangs from his face.I smile at the sight.

 

  "Yah!Aren't you tired holding hands?"suddenly Ricky said shocking me.

 

  "No"I simply said not turning to him.

 

  "Why dont you just confess?I'm tired looking at you"this time Niel hyung said.I look up and saw all of them look at me.Even manager hyung was glancing from the back mirror.

 

  "What if he didnt like me back?"I said slowly.They sigh.

 

  "How do you know if you dont try?"Cap hyung said and I stare at the sleeping boy.

 

  "He likes you back.I'm positive about that"suddenly manager hyung said shocking me.I look up to met with his eyes on the mirror who sometimes look in front to focus on driving.

 

  "How do you know hyung?"I ask.He facepalm himself.

 

  "Dont you see how he acted around you?"he said and I look at him blank.

 

  "Both of them are blind to each other"Niel hyung said and I glare at him.

 

  "You are not mad hyung?"I ask manager hyung but he just laugh.

 

  "I cant control on who you like.Just keep it out from outside.I'm bi too so I dont care"he said and I fell on my thought.

 

  "Just confess you punk"Ricky said flicking my forehead.I glare at him but he just stick his tounge out.I thought a while when an idea pop out.

 

  "Hyung,drop us at the agency"I said and they smile.

 

  "Finally.Do it properly.I dont want another days facing your untold love"Niel hyung said and turn in front.I frown and turn to the sleeping boy again.I smile.I'm going to do it seriously this time.

 

  Manager hyung stop in front of our agency.Finally I release our interwined hand and carry Chanhee hyung bridal style carefully getting out from the car.

 

  "Dont stay too late"Cap hyung said and I just nod and make my way inside.I bring him to our usual practice room and sit down.I put his head carefully on my lap.I caressed his hair softly not wanting him to wake up.

 

  After a while,Chanhee hyung stirred and slowly open his eyes.His eyes shot opened when his eyes caught my eyes who was staring at him.He instinctively sat up and rub his eyes cutely.

 

  "Have we arrive?Wait,why are we at practice room?"he said after he realize it is not the dorm.I smile at his movement.

 

  "I have something to tell you hyung"I said and he stop looking around.He look at me and frown before looking away again.I sigh.

 

  "Are still mad at me hyung?Why?"I ask holding his hand but he pull his hand.

 

  "Just reason"he said slowly still refusing to look at me.I sigh again.

 

  "Hyung,can you do me a favor?"I ask to start my plan.

 

  "What?"he said coldly.I smile a little.

 

  "Can you dance to our songs until I told you to stop?"I said.Sound ridiculous but I have to do since I dont know how to confess straightforward.Hyung turn to me shocked.

 

  "What?Why should I?"he said staring at me.I grin.

 

  "Please hyung.Just this once"I said pleading.He sigh.

 

  "Dont make me dance too long.I'm not good in dancing"he said slowly and stand up to prepare himself.I smile and went to on the music.Then I went to stand at the back leaning against the wall when Chanhee hyung start to dance.

 

  I keep the music play next song to next song until Chanhee hyung look tired.

 

  "How long are you gonna make me dance maknae?"he said while dancing.I shrugg and he pout but keep dancing.

 

  "I'm tired already,Jonghyun-ah"he finally said and stop dancing catching his breath.I take a towel and walk toward him who was facing the mirror.I take a long breath before I wrap my arm around him backhugging him.He was shocked and tint of red start forming on his cheek.

 

  "Wh..what are you doing?"he stuttered while still trying to catch his breath.I smile and start to wipe off his sweat.

 

  "I've always wanted to do this when we are tired.I've always wanted to do this everytime we practice.I've always wanted to do this when you stay up too late to practice by your own.You are already good at the choreography but you still practice too much until you are soaked with sweat.I've always wanted to be there to help you wipe your sweat for you.I've always wanted to tell you to stop overworking yourself"I said softly still wiping his sweat for him.He was speechless with his breathing already return to normal.He just stare at me through the mirror in front of us.My arm was still around him.

 

  "Jonghyun-ah"he start to speak but I throw the now soaked towel to the side and turn him facing me.I tighten my hold on his waist while his hand was on my chest.Shock was written on his now red face.

 

  "I love you hyung.I really love you.It is now suffocating me to watch you getting even more adorable as the time goes by and I cant do anything but to admire you from far.Wondering when will I have you for my own.Wondering when will I get to have you close as close as I want.Wondering when will I get to love you not as your brother or as a member but as your boyfriend.Will you be mine now hyung?"I said staring at his eyes.He get even more red and he lowered his head.

 

  "Hyung"I start to talk again but he wrap his hand around my neck,tip-toeing and peck my lips.He smile shyly and lowered his head again before unwrap his hand on my neck.He wrap his arm around me and hide his face on my chest.

 

  "I would love to"he said shyly but it was muffled on my chest.I smile and decided to a bit.

 

  "I cant hear you hyung"I said and he shake his head.

 

  "Hyung.I really cant get what  you said"I said and finally he lift his flushed face.

 

  "I love you too.I would love to be yours.Satisfied?"he said pouting.I smile and bring him even closer.

 

  "More than satisfied.Saranghae hyung"I said and take his lips on mine.He wrap his hand on my neck and return the kiss.The kiss was so soft,tender and full of love.Our lips move perfectly on each other.

 

  I dont know how but now we are already on the floor leaning against the mirror with Chanhee seated between my legs with his back leaning against my chest and our hand interwined like before.He was playing with my fingers while my other hand keep playing with his hair.

 

  "I thought you like Ricky"suddenly he spoke.

 

  "Wae?"

 

  "You guys always stick with each other.You guys look so close so I thought you guys have something so I didnt brave enough to disturb"he said slowly.

 

  "We are just bestfriend.Well you know,95-liner"I said putting my chin on his shoulder.

 

  "And that also why I practice dance too much to improve my skill"he said and I tilt my head to look at him.

 

  "Hmmm?"I hummed.

 

  "Well,you are good at dancing.Ricky too.So,I thought if I'm good at dance,I would get a bit of your attention"he reply shyly.I laugh.

 

  "You always get my attention hyung"I said and give a peck on his cheek before looking in front again.Then I remembered something.

 

  "So,why are you mad at me before?Are you mad because I didnt let go of our interwined hands even after the fansign ended?"I ask and it make he blush even more.

 

  "Ani.I loved it so much"he said lowering his head .

 

  "So,why are you mad at me?"I ask.

 

  "Because even you are holding my hands,you still take Ricky's and slung your hand on Niel's shoulder"he answered slowly.I smirk.

 

  "So,it was because of jealous?"I tease and he pout.He throw my hand that he was holding and cross his hand in front of his chest.I laugh and hug him tighter.

 

  "Dont worry hyung.They know why I did it and they know I love you.I just did it because the fans was looking at us suspiciously"I tried to console him.He pout even more.

 

  "Then why didnt you let my hand go?"he said looking away.

 

  "Why should I?Finally I get the chance to hold the love of my life's hand,why should I let the chance go"I said and he start to smile.

 

  "Thats right.Smile chagi"I pinch his cheek and nose.

 

  "Yah!I'm still your hyung"he protested but laugh anyway.

 

  I turn his face toward me and stare at him making him blush.

 

  "Why are you staring at me like that?"he said.

 

  "I love you so much hyung"I said and he blush.Again.

 

  "I kno-"I cut his words when I put my lips on him taking us into another passionate kiss.I slip my hand under his shirt feeling the soft skin of his.He gasp at the feeling of my hands on his skin and I take the chance to slip my tounge into his hot cavern.Our tounge fight for dominance which obviously I won.

 

  I parted the kiss and went to his neck and mark him as mine.I move my hand up his body but we are disturbed by my phone ringing.The voice make shocked us and part from each other.I look at Chanhee hyung who was flushed and take my phone out.

 

  "Yeoboseyo?"I say still didnt take my eyes off from Chanhee hyung.

 

  "Yah!I told you guys not to stay too late"it was Cap hyung.I hold my phone away from my ears.

 

  "Ne hyung.We will go back now"I said and hang up.I turn to Chanhee hyung who was still trying to remove his blush.I smile and stand up.He look up at me.

 

  "Looks like we need to go back"I said and offer my hand to him.He take my hand and I pull him up.We decided to walk instead of taking taxi since the dorm is not that far.

 

  I look up at the sky to see a lot of star.I hope our love will keep shining like the star shining the night.I turn to Chanhee hyung beside me and he was looking at the sky too.I smile and tighten our interwined hand. 

------------------------

Thats it..Thank you for reading and sorry for any mistake ♡♡