Chapter 4

Vkook - Vampire Master
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi smiled at his boyfriend seeing him finally back at his apartment and Jungkook forced a smile trying not to look guilty. He did love Yoongi after all he was the one with a childish crush on Yoongi and out if pity for the younger boy Yoongi eventually made a move and in time they grew to really love eachother. Now they shared a special bond and they wouldn’t let a situation like this separate them apart. Their love was too strong for this.
Yoongi got up from his chair and slowly wrapped an arm around Jungkook’s waist kissing the top of his forehead gently not wanting to scare the younger male knowing that the vampire probably had hurt him again and Jungkook showed him a genuine smile.  In contrast with how rough the vampire seemed to be Yoongi was always gentle and soft making sure Jungkook was comfortable with every move he made not wanting to scare him or even for him into anything.


Jungkook smiled again and nodded when Yoongi lifted his chin up gently with his fingers caressing it and tracing the outline of his jaw ever so softly to the point where Jungkook could barely even feel his fingers but he loved this about Yoongi. His actions and words truly showed how much he cared about the younger boy and how he didn’t want to hurt him at all. Jungkook slowly and shyly leaned in kissing Yoongi and letting their lips connect in a soft and gentle kiss. 


They stayed in this position for a while just holding eachother and enjoying the peaceful

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter