1.

Trasnfer Student (Mamamoo/Reader)

Your POV:

So today is my first day of International Korean School. God why did I have to come to Korea, I miss all my friends and family. Course my father takes his business over here because this was most of his business partners are from. I quickly get dressed and walk downstairs to see my parents and older brother and sister sitting there. They all look up at me. "Ah Y/N you're finally awake. I thought I would have to throw a bucket of water over you." my father says smirking. "Ha ha ha funny dad. But no I did remember I have to go to prison." "Ha funny Y/N it's only for a few hours." my father says giving me a reassuring smile. "So what do Korean's have for breakfast? We going to eat like them too?" "Y/N they don't eat breakfasts." says my brother James. "Wha-no please no. My poor coco pops." I fake cry. "Ah get over it baby." say my sister Ally. "So what we eat then?" "Kimchi or something. We figure it out soon. Just have a cup of coffee and get going to school, starts at 8 am." I quickly drink a mug of coffee before grabbing my bag. Ally and James were waiting for me at the door, we quickly walk out to find the school we are going.  We managed to get to the school five minutes early which was a miracle. 

We get inside and there was a girl standing there waiting. "Ah you are three new students.." she smiles bows. "Hello, my name is Somi." "You speak English?" James says slightly shocked. " My dad is from Canada, my mum is Korean," she says. "That's cool," I say giving her a smile. "Well, I have to take you to your classes. As you all are in different grades. I be in Y/N grade." she says giving me a small smile.  She leads us around the school showing where James and Ally be and it was the two of us left. "So our first class is English, our teacher knows's we were going to be late so he's cool about it." We walk into the class and there was a male teacher. "Ah you must be our new student. Welcome! Please introduce yourself to everyone." I give him a smile and turn around to face the class to see a full class. Well crap. "Hello my name is Y/N L/N I'm from New York. And I like to write and read." I quickly bow and go to desk Mr Nam told me. I sit down beside Somi, the class proceeds where they were at. Maybe my classes won't be so bad after all.

A/N: Hey, so I'm looking for a co author or co writer for the story if anyone is interested! :)