Chapter 9

From This Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I love you, Wonwoo. Please, tell me where are you.”

{I-Im in Jun’s place.} He sobbed.

“Wait me there Im going to get you.” Wonwoo nod and hanged up, Mingyu juat drive towards Jun’s place and when he stop in front of the house, Wonwoo was standing there. He ran towards Wonwoo and hugged him tight.

“Im sorry.” Wonwoo cried as he buried his face on Mingyu’s chest.

“Shhh, its okay, its my fault you don’t need to be sorry, okay? I love you.” Mingyu said and kissed Wonwoo passionate. When they were out of breathe Wonwoo pulled away and connect their forehead. 

“Let’s go home?” Wonwoo nod making Mingyu smiled and kissed him once again.

-

Morning came, Mingyu and Wonwoo was just cuddling at their bed, Wonwoo’s head on Mingyu’s bare chest. It was a silent, a comfortable silent. Mingyu just humming some music while Wonwoo was looking at Mingyu time to time to smile. They were happy, because they get back together and they promised each other that no secret allowed, which they both agreed.

“Let’s get up, the kids will wake up soon.” Mingyu said.

“Okay.” Wonwoo said and sat on their bed, Mingyu wear his shirt while Wonwoo just look at him.

“Love my body?” Mingyu teased making Wonwoo frowned.

“Hurry up.” Wonwoo said and stood in front of Mingyu. “Piggy back ride?” Wonwoo said making Mingyu smile, he nod and Wonwoo jump on his back.

“Do you eat? You’re so light.”

“I do eat, I just don’t know where it goes.” Wonwoo said and put his head on Mingyu’s shoulder.

“I think I should hire a maid.” 

“Why? You don’t want me anymore?” Wonwoo pouted making Mingyu peck his lips.

“No, its just, you know there’s someone who can take care of the kids when we were not here.” Mingyu placed Wonwoo at the bar stool and looked at him. “You know.”

“No, we can just make Jisoo and Jun went here to take care of them for awhile.” Mingyu nod and leaned in to kiss Wonwoo, as they make out at 7 in the morning the kids was now awake looking for Mingyu, but they got surprised to see Wonwoo.

“Papa!” They exclaimed and hugged Wonwoo. 

“Hi, babies.” Wonwoo said and kissed their cheeks.

“Finally! You’re back!” Gyuwool jumped and hugged Wonwoo.

“I’ll cook some pancakes.” Mingyu said.

“Can we just, eat in the pancake house? Its better than yours daddy.” Yuruem pouted. Wonwoo and Gyuwool laugh at Mingyu who frowned.

“Fine, go change your clothes.” Mingyu said glaring at Yuruem.

“I love you daddy!” Yuruem exclaimed and do a heart pose. Mingyu just smiled and the two ran to their room. When the kids return, they all headed to the nearest pancake house. Wonwoo and Mingyu just wearing a gray sweatpants and a some plain shirts. Yuruem and Gyuwool sat at the chair while Mingyu and Wonwoo ordered. When they sat in front of the kids, Mingyu hold Wonwoo’s hand.

“Here’s your order.” The waiter said and put the pancakes and drinks they ordered.

“Babe,” Wonwoo hmm-ed. “Minghao will take the kids out later.”

“Im fine with that.” Wonwoo said and put some syrup on Yuruem’s pancake. 

“Im with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter