♪ 이

❝ thin walls ❞ 텐 x 리사
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A loud banging sound at my door woke me up and it definitely made me furious. Who in the right mind would wake me up from my humble slumber. I rubbed my eyes and got up from bed. I walked to the door and fixed myself a bit before turning the knob open.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked him while he was currently waving at me non-stop.

"Just came to say Hi to my neighbor who got two heavy bags on her eyes."

I gave him an angry look which made him stop. "You ruined my beauty sleep you creep." I said, with my eyes half closed and banged the door shut. I made my way to my bed and went back to my sleep. I hugged my pillow and made myself comfortable.

But before I could even sleep completely, a loud knock on my door once again made me furious. I tried the hardest to cover my ears but the more I try, the more Ten's knocks are getting louder.

I clutched my scissors right beside my bed and angrily stomped my way to my door.

"Get lost Ten." I said while opening the door, pointing the edge of my scissors to this figure standing in front me.

But instead of seeing Ten stand in front of me, I saw Chaeyoung carrying various shopping bagsー mostly from some famous and expensive boutiques, currently frozen in place with half-open. "Oh Chaeyoung what made you come here? It's still 5:30 in the morning."

"Aish Lalisa, your clock's probably broken, it's almost 2:30 in the afternoon you little piece of sheep."

I took a look at my watch and clutched my cellphone from the pockets of my pajamas. Oh , I completely forgot to reset my watch.

I just laughed at my own mistake and dragged Chaeyoung inside my apartment. She comfortably sat down at my couch and somewhat made herself feel at home. Aish this girl, where'd she got the guts to place her shoes on my table?

"Oy Chaeyoung, get your filthy shoes off my table."

"Hey! I just cleaned this you know." I ignored her and prepared myself breakfastー I mean lunch.

I just reheated my unfinished food from last night and started eating while Chaeyoung the TV, singing Pororo's theme song. "What's with the shopping bags?" I couldn't help but ask.

"Oh about that! That's what I came here for."

"Spill." I said while I stood up to get myself a glass of cold water.

"You know Johnny Seo right? Jennie's filthy rich cousin?"

"Yeah, what about him?"

"He's throwing a huge party tonight and Jennie's asking us to come along with her, dresses and tux are a must."

I took some quick sips from my glass and continued eating. There's no way I'm going.

"There's a lot of food." she said which made my eyes sparkle just by thought of it.

"I was just about to say no but who am I to decline food?"

I can see her face palm at my remark and crazily laughed like an old witch while clapping her hands. "I knew you'd say that."

"But I don't have something toー

Before I could even finish my sentence,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter