Final Chapter (Part 2)

My Love Story..

1 Year Later....

 

 

GIkwang

 

 

 

I really want to confess to her. But, which methods should I use???



Wait. I have an idea.

 

Lets try with plan A.

 

 

Plan A says : Bring her to the rooftop.

 

 

So,I tried plan A.

 

 

 

 

Class starts. I sat next to her table which is about 4 cm from her.

 

I greet her casually...

 

but she just smile and said " Annyeong!"

 

Just a word came out of .

 

How dissapointing.

 

Anyway, I tried plan A.

 

 

 

" ___-ah, lets have lunch together at the rooftop." I let out a smile.

 

 

 

Unfortunately, she turned me down.

 

 

 

"Mianhae,Gikwang-shi. I prefer to have lunch at the cafeteria, if you don't mind." Then she left.

 

 

 

How I want to scream to her and stop her from leaving me.

 

 

PLAN A FAILED :(

 

 

 

 

 

I'm still not giving up. Let me try plan B.

 

Plan B : Pair up with her for any project.

 

 

During science class, the professor divide us into pairs.

 

'Please let me pair up with her...' *hoping...hoping*

 

The professor announced, "Lee Gikwang and ________."

 

'YES-S-S-S!!!!'

 

I yelled inside my heart. I'm so thankful to the professor right now.

 

 

 

Suddenly, I blurted out, "Kamsammidah...gomawo..!"

 

 

 

The whole class glared at me with weird expresions on their faces.

 

How embarassing can this be. =.=

 

After class ends, I go to where _____'s sitting. She is writing some notes when she realises I was watching her actions.

 

 

 

"Yah, Lee Gikwang. What are you looking at? Do you have something to say?"

 

 

 

Well, Lee Gikwang. This is my chance to confess...but I know I can't... cause this really isn't the time. I mean maybe she's asking about the project after all. 

 

 

"Anni, just wondering that we could start the project session as soon as possible."

 

 

 

She kept silent for a while. " I think that's a great idea. The faster we finish it, the less time we waste.  So where should we do it?"

 

 

 

My heart felt like paper being teared apart into pieces.

 

She said that the project we're working on is somewhat like a waste of time.... like being with me is a waste like trash..

 

I can feel sadness in me.

 

 

"Lee Gikwang, are you ignoring me right now?!! Why aren't you answering?? Do you hate me that much. If thats the case, I think I should just get another partner that will tolerate with me." 

 

 

Wait, pabo Lee Gikwang. I just ignored her. Of course she will be mad.

 

What? She thinks I HATE her??!! Haizz... this girl.

 

 

Suddenly out of me realising, my hand grabs her and pulled her to me. Now, I'm hugging her. I can feel my heart beats rapidly. I'm going to go insane if she doesn't give me a reaction.. but actually I'm hoping she hug me back.

 

Unlucky me. She didn't. She even pulled away and said, "Gikwang, what are you doing? I'm really dissapointed in you." With that she left.

 

 

PLAN B FAILED.   :(