Chapter 9

Bound by Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ahh Dae Younggg," Myeung Ju leaned into her boyfriend's arms as she gave a peck on his cheek.

"Jjinja how much did both of you drink!" Dae Young gave a stern glare to his girlfriend but melted at the sight of Myeung Ju's sheepish smile.

"Thiss... not alot," Myeung Ju waved towards the large number of shot glasses on the table. 

"Myeung Juuu... why why why??? Am I not pretty enoughhh.." Hye Kyo slurred. Being drunk just reminded her of her cheating boyfriend and evoked all the feelings she thought were well hidden...

And then "plop", she was dead drunk on the table. "How are you not dead drunk yet, yah Yoon Myeung Ju!" attention was drawn the previously forgotten Joong Ki.

"Oh hi sunbae, I'm drunk just a highly functioning one. Not wasted like this woman here," Myeung Ju patted the head of her dear friend. 

"My namja chingu, it's time to do your boyfriend duties and send your yeoja home right? And sunbae, Hye Kyo and I live pretty far apart and it isn't on the way, could you do us a little favour? I'm super exhausted." Myeung Ju gave a smile and winked to Dae Young.

The matchmakers were getting into work as Dae Young nodded his head vigorously in agreement.

As Dae Young placed his arm round Myeung Ju's shoulder he bade his friend goodbye to. Afterwhich, they turned around and the couple shared a cheeky smile, sharing each other's thoughts.

Hiding at the corner outside the bar, the couple was anxiously awaiting a good show. 

Back in the bar, Joong Ki sighed as he realised the situation his friends had decided to throw him into. He was not one to leave others in the lurch but usually he would not be in contact with women acquaintances unnecessarily and he would always ask for backup's aid, much more in such a situation. Obviously, his best friend knows his character too well, but both Dae Young and Myeung Ju felt that he would have treated Hye Kyo differently.

And as expected, Joong Ki came out with Hye Kyo, however, to their surprise, he was carrying Hye Kyo in his arms with her arms slung around his neck. Joong Ki was well known to detest contact with the opposite gender, much more a subordinate. If Dae Young and Myeung Ju had not known him that well, they would have believed, like the others do, that he isn't straight.

But well, guess there is always exceptions, with this pretty lady in his arms.

Just moments ago in the bar, Joong Ki had attempted to wake the drunk lady up but was just met with grunts and even light snoring, his all time saviour had left him in the lurch and he know better to disrupt the alone time Dae Young had with Myeung Ju.

Sighing, he reluctantly picked the intoxicated and deeply asleep lady up in his arms. Much to his own surprise, he didn't feel any tinge of unwillingness and uneasiness. Instead, he felt like he was filled with a tinge of happiness, like he held something long lost. 

'It must be the guilt' he constantly told himself, comforting himself from these unfamiliar feelings that surfaced with her held close to him. Well, later then he realised his body were more honest and awake then his smart brain, but that was wayy later.

After placing her safely in his car with the seat belt on, he suddenly realised that he had totally no idea where she lived. Not caring about disturbing the couple anymore in his state of desperation, he whipped out his mobile and speed dialed his best friend's number. 

But.. all he was left with was the rejection with the cold voice of the woman we hate to hear. "... please try again later." Yup, Myeung Ju's phone had given a similar reply. The matchmakers had ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter