Stay

Stay
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sunggyu has always been the type to remember something no one else would think is even important, and to bring that up again at some point in the future. He has always been a little petty like that. So Hoya isn't surprised that the reason Sunggyu gives for dropping by his apartment at almost midnight is -

"I wanted to see how your model life is turning out."

Hoya lets Sunggyu in, but doesn't bother serving him water. He knows his way around Hoya's apartment; he can do it himself.

"What model life?" Hoya asks, settling into his sofa. He had been practising lines for his dramas, but now he pushes his script and notes aside so Sunggyu would have space to sit.

"You know, the one Sungyeol brought up on VApp when we were talking about 2017 resolutions," Sunggyu says, taking a sip of water before sitting. "The one where he basically said you're all work and no play." The tone of disapproval is clear in his voice and it sounds vaguely hypocritical when Sunggyu is the one who's probably drowning in more schedules than Hoya.  

Hoya laughs. "I forgot about that. But now that you mentioned it, didn't he also say he wanted to live like me?" He leafs through his script, ignoring the leader. That is, until Sunggyu shimmies over, resting his chin on Hoya's shoulder. Hoya glances at him briefly.  

"Hyung."

"Yeah?"

"You said you wanted to check out my life."

Sunggyu's head shifts slightly until Hoya feels hair against his cheek.

"Yeah."

"So, you've seen my life. I'm studying my script. You can leave now."

Hoya's aware that he's been kind of curt but he's tired and he honestly just wanted to finish going over his script before he sleeps. Sunggyu doesn't move from where he's leaning on Hoya.

"Hyung?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you going to keep leaning on my shoulder?" Hoya looks at the leader from the corner of his eye. He can't even turn his head with how close Sunggyu's leaning.

Instead of answering his question, what Sunggyu says is, "Do you remember the comment one of the fans wrote?"

What is this, twenty questions or something? Hoya wants to ask, but holds his tongue. It'll just get Sunggyu into a discussion and that's not what he wants. So what he says is, "Nah, I don't remember."

Sunggyu's unfazed by his answer. (Honestly Hoya has no idea why Sunggyu remembers the things he does when Hoya can barely remember all his lines in his script until he's ran through them to death.)

"Yeah, well, there was this comment that said, 'get debauched, Hoya'."

Hoya blinks. He has no idea where this is going. "Oh-kay. So?"

"So," Sunggyu says, like he's point

Please log in to read the full chapter