When Yoongi gets drunk

When BTS gets tipsy

 

Yoongi placed his soju glass on the table and used his pair of chopsticks to pick up some ddeokbokki before you filled his glass up again.

“Still alright?” You asked before seeing how Yoongi was flushing from the third bottle of soju that you guys have been drinking for the past hour.

“Of course,” He patted his chest before picking up the glass and drinking the soju in one shot again.

“Keeuuuuu~” His face scrunched up as he felt the burning sensation of soju going down his throat.

You took your glass and drank it in one shot before scrunching up like how he did. You don’t usually drink soju like this but you felt like today was a day which you definitely need it.

“You know…” Yoongi said as he chewed his food, “I still can’t believe that jerk did that to you,”

You sighed as you poured yourself and him another glass of soju. It brought you back to the horrible memories of your finding out your ex-boyfriend was cheating on someone else.

“He’s a jerk,” was all you said before you clinked your glass with him again and drinking it in one shot again.

“Y/N you know you deser-…” Yoongi suddenly hiccupped and it brought a smile to your face, “ve! Deserve! Someone better,”

“Yeah?”

Yoongi nodded his head and you could tell he was drinking over his usual limit from the frequent habit of him brushing his hair over when he gets drunk. He looked at you with his right hand supporting his head on the table and you thought that he had something else he wanted to say to you.

His eyes met yours and pointed his finger at you with his left hand.

“너 (You)…” He spoke and stopped. He blinked and you blinked in confusion too.

You guys were just looking at each other for a while without speaking.  

“Dude?” You finally said as he just paused in his actions with him pointing at you.  

“이뻐 (are pretty)…” Yoongi suddenly said and smiled and you see his neatly arranged teeth.

You laughed as you did not expect that at all and shook your head, “You are sooo drunk,”

Yoongi also began to laugh and you thought that it was time for you guys to leave before Yoongi gets even more drunk then how he was.

You paid for the drinks and side dishes before heading out of the small tent with Yoongi. Although he insisted on paying, you rejected it since you were the one who asked him out at the first place and he made you promise him that he will treat you the next time you guys meet up again.

Yoongi walked beside you as you guys strolled along by the street. He always has the habit of walking you back home since you guys were best friends since you were happened to be tablemates with him at the beginning of high school. Even after he went up to Seoul to pursue his career as an idol, you guys still keep in contact. It was only about 2 years ago when you managed to find a job in Seoul and left Daegu.

Things went back to how it was back in high school, laughing at each other stupid jokes and hanging out at each other’s house.

Yoongi suddenly stumbled over his own foot and you were fast enough to hold him by his left arm.

“Are you alright?!” You asked, concerned if he was fine.

“Yea…” He laughed at himself and you couldn’t help but laugh too. His laugh was just that contagious.

“You know you don’t have to send me back home?” You shook your head in disapproval and made sure he was standing straight before releasing your arms.

“Hmmm~” He waved his fingers in front of you as he shook his head. “Who am I?”

“What?”

“I asked who am I?”

You looked at him and thought if he had lost his mind or something. Did that stumble knock his mind out or something?

“Is this a trick question?” You raised your brows and stood with your arms crossed over your chest.

“Nope!” He smiled. “Who am I?”

You bit your lips as you thought about what was the answer which he probably wanted.

“Suga?”

He shook his head.

“Erm….Agust D?”

He shook his head again and sighed, clearly showing signs of disappointment.

“What?! Min Yoongi?! Black mochi?!” You swinged your hands up in annoyance, “Why do you have so many names?!”

“Black mochi?” He suddenly asked.

“What?” You replied, “Your fans call you black mochi”

He laughed and hit you at the shoulder. Another of his bad habits when he’s drunk.

“Well, Jimin is pink and you’re black,” You tried to convince him what you said was true.

“You’re so funny,” He laughed and began to walk forward without you.

“I’m MIN!” He suddenly shouted loudly which took you by surprise.

“YOON!” Oh dear.

You ran up to him and immediately tried to cover his mouth.

“GII~UFGMMMPH”

“SShhhh!” You tried to hush him down as it was 2am in the morning at the living estates.

He laughed and hooked his arm around your neck.

“Ya…” He called you and you could feel his breath on you.

“Wae?!” You smacked him on the head as he was such a nuisance. “We’re almost there! Let’s walk faster and send you home,”

Surprisingly, he obediently nodded his head as he continued to hook his arm around your neck. You cursed under your breath as you were the one who got your heart broken but ended up taking care of your drunk from who seemed to be causing more trouble than you were.

Within the next 15 steps or so, you guys finally reached the first floor of where you were staying.

“Alright, thanks for sending me back and I shall watch you get inside a cab before I go,” You said as you pulled out your phone and tried to call a cab.

“Y/N-ah…” He called you out again but this time you somewhat felt chills as his voice came out deeper than usual.

You turned and looked at him and realized he was really closed to your face. You gulped and unhooked his arm immediately and took a step slightly away from him.

You knew this was going to happen again one day.

Yoongi had dropped hints of him liking you especially since you moved up to Seoul but you were already with your bastard ex-boyfriend at that time and you told him in a careful manner that you would prefer to have him as a close friend. He respected that decision and since then you thought he had always been careful with his actions. The 2 years went really well with you supporting his music and him supporting you too.

Just last week, he rushed over after his schedule had ended late at night as you told him with tears streaming down your face that your ex had cheated on you. He was the only one you could think of as you did not have much close friends in Seoul.

“Yoongi-ah,” You spoke first as you were afraid of what he was about to say. “You should go back now,”

“I..” He paused and looked at you, “I still like you,”

You swallowed the saliva that was stuck in your throat. 

He scratched the back of his head and looked away suddenly as you could tell that he was getting slightly embarrassed by the sudden confession.

“I know it’s going to take time for you to get over that jerk,” He continued and suddenly he reached out and stopped at the left side of your face. He softly tucked your hair behind your ears.

You could feel your breath stopped as you were then witnessing how Yoongi was being so gentle towards you as compared to the tough image he always has.

“But I’m willing to wait for you,” He said and placed his hand on your shoulder and bent down slightly to match your eye level. “If that’s ok with you…”

“Yoongi…” You looked away from him and down at your feet as you did not know what to do with this. “I’m not sure if-“

“No,” He cut you off, “Tell me when you really really REALLY think about it,”

You looked up again you could tell that he was dead serious about it. At that time, his hand on your shoulder slid down and held your hand.

“넌 마치 butterfly,”*

“What?” You looked at him.

“멀리서 훔쳐봐 손 닿으면 널 잃을까…”* He continued.

You smiled as you knew that he was rapping for you as you told he last time that it was one of your favourite songs from his past albums.

He smiled after he made sure that he had received a positive reaction from you and tried to sing the chorus but ended up straining his vocal cords as he could not go up so high like the original song.

You laughed at him and you got to admit it that Yoongi always knows when to make you smile and laugh. You just were not sure if it was alright to step beyond that line.

You guys remained in silence while he was just swaying your hand lightly.

Out of the blue, he held your hand against his lips and he planted a soft kiss at the back of your palm while looking at you again.

“기다릴게,^”

 

 

____

*Lyrics of the part where Yoongi rapped in Butterfly 

^ "I will wait for you"

Hello! 

I don't know why but I feel that Yoongi would become a romantist like this when he's drunk or sth. IDK! XD haha. Anw, I hope you have enjoyed the second drunken seris of BTS. haha. 

Thank you for reading and I will be back soon with another member maybe tomorrow or Sunday. XD hehe ^^