the park

The park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: I did not reread this so expect some errors. And this is a boring and a not so good one shot story.

Ps: Don't kill me after reading this.

 

"Hey, babe?" Chaeyoung asked the person beside her as she held the person's hands tight. Chaeyoung and Mina are in bed cuddling, waiting for their eyes to drift to dreamland.

"Hmmm?" She hums.

"Tomorrow's our 3rd anniversary. Do you wanna go out with me and spend the day together?"

"I... I can't Chaeyoung-ah. You know I still have some works left to do in the office, right? I'm sorry, babe. Maybe next time? I promise I'll make it up to you."

Chaeyoung frowned. Mina always say that this past 2 months. She's always been busy in work nowadays and spends less time with her girlfriend than she usually does. Chaeyoung understand that Mina is a hard worker. She knows that since she confessed her feelings to the latter, but this past two months is different. And it pains her. It felt like Mina is slowly slipping away from her embrace. 

And as considerate as she is, she always forgive Mina even though she's always at work and they only see each other at night since they live together. Mina changed. Mina isn't sweet toward Chaeyoung anymore. Mina doesn't get jealous as she usually does everytime a girl approaches Chaeyoung. Mina rarely kiss her back. And they rarely make out because Mina is always tired when she comes home. It's like Mina doesn't love her anymore.

"It's okay. I'll cook you something special for tomorrow's dinner, so come home early, okay?" Chaeyoung said as she back hugged Mina and the latter hums in response. Chaeyoung kissed the back of her girlfriend's head before they drifted to dreamland.

______

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter