Cycle

Cycle

 

 

"Wonwoo-ah" Wonwoo shivers at the tone. It was sweet and gentle. Enchanting and addicting

 

"Yes, Mingyu?"

 

"Someone told me they saw you with Jun. Didn't I tell you not to see him?" Mingyu asked gently with a smile plastered on his face. Even with that smile, Wonwoo can't find himself to look at his boyfriend directly.

 

"Babe, I'm talking to you. Look at my face." Mingyu continued on as there is no reply from his lover. He slowly lifts Wonwoo's face so they can face each other. Wonwoo gulped. He recognized that eyes. The eyes that scream dangerous as it pierced through his soul.

 

"I met him when I went to buy groceries. It wasn't planned. I swear." Wonwoo quickly explained.

 

"Well, is drinking coffee together after that wasn't planned either?" The taller asked, still with a smile decorating his face. His thumb is now tracing Wonwoo's jawline as he wait for the reply.

 

"T-That.." Wonwoo cannot find anything to reply to that. He feels so stupid. He should have rejected Jun's offer. It's too late now.

 

"What is it babe?" Mingyu smiles as he clasped their hands together. Wonwoo wished the time could stop now.

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

 

"Babe, I've cooked you breakfast. Come on, wakeup. Let's eat. I bought your favourite milk too, with less sugar." Wonwoo stirs from his sleep when he felt a gentle hand rubbing his cheek. A smiling Mingyu greets his eyesight. His childish smile. It grows wider when he saw Wonwoo is waking up.

 

"I've bought some new books too. You can read it later after we have our breakfast." Mingyu added. Wonwoo groaned when he tried to sit, which Mingyu is quick to help him. He then touched Wonwoo's face carefully, not to hurt the older boy especially at the new formed bruise.

 

"I love you Wonwoo." Mingyu said as he looked right into Wonwoo's eyes. Wonwoo could feel the sincere in his tone. He could recognize that eyes too. The eyes that scream the unconditional love Mingyu has for him. It melts him right away. As usual, yesterday incident was forgotten as the cycle continues again.

 

Wonwoo smiles at his boyfriend.

 

"I love you too Mingyu."

 

 

THE END

 

 

AUTHOR’S NOTE: Love is beautiful but don’t be blinded by it :)

My usual short fic. Thank you for reading.

Comments are appreciated XD