First

Heart Whispers
J.seph sighed at the sight of Somin and BM fooling around after a tiring dance practice for their next project before debut entitled Rumor.

"Nice one bro" BM clapping his hand after Somin moved the tooth of the dog in the game and win against Jiwoo and J.seph

"Thanks" Somin and BM high fived and dabs in sync.

The loser team ain't happy at all for losing the bet of 'Who's paying the pizza and chicken delivery' especially J.seph.

He looked so bothered everytime Somin and BM are together because they are really close almost can be labeled as Bestfriends but Its not that J.seph and Somin aren't because she is in fact close with everyone in the group but BM is on another level because both are extrovert they easily get along.

"Yah keep playing" he changed his place beside Somin now and stop BM from playing with her.

J.seph can't help it , he likes Jeon Somin a lot , he's been crushing on her for so long , ever since she debuted in Puretty, her competing in Baby Kara to another debut in April and now as a K.A.R.D member

They've been together for a long time as dsp trainees, J.seph had seen her at her worst and always been there to support her they've shared painful and happy moments together but for Somin, he is just a Big Brother to her which upsets him. If only she knows how happy he was when he heard that Jeon Somin will be one of the member of a co-ed group that he's debuting.

"Oppa? hey!" Somin snapped her fingers calling J.seph , he finally back from dreaming and noticed that BM and Jiwoo are gone.

"Where are the others?" he cutely asked.

"Where you daydreaming?" Somin laughed teasing him.

"Spacing out" he smiled and head locked Somin

"Too tired aren't you?" Somin tapping his back. He nod, he felt butterfly in his stomach.

"Anyway don't worry anymore Delivery got canceled, Jiwoo and BM oppa were called for an interview" SoMin delighted

"Okay, I'll get my things then" J.seph got up to fix his things and go home

"I'm hungry though" Somin mumbled and sighed, Jseph heard it and a smile formed into his lips before turning around

"Want to grab a food? My treat" J.seph spoke softly hoping she would accept it, and she did ,

"Really ,Alright but I need to take care of something first.  It’ll be quick.  Wait for me.” J.seph nod happily before leaving the room.

"I'll wait for you outside" J.seph said

"I'll be there in a minute Oppa"

SoMin started to gather her things , she wears her jacket and light lipstick . She cleans the room turning off the lights and after closing the practice room she walked to meet J.seph but before that she was being called by B.M her best buddy.

"Goin' somewhere?"

"Hey Oppa, what about the interview?"

"They let us eat first before the interview" BM shifts his pupil to look at her. "I forgot my wallet inside, can you unlock it for me?" BM smiled looking at her keys Somin laughs "I got it, here" she unlocked the door and enter together with him.

They chatted for a while BM turns to look at her.  His gaze is focused and clear, “Have you eaten yet?”

SoMin answers casually, “No.”

“Let’s go.  I’ll take you to eat.” BM pats her head, their height difference is what makes them look cuter.

Just when she’s about to accept his offer, she suddenly remembers her plan to go eat with J.seph

BM notices her hesitation; thinking that she probably have plans already , his eyebrows furrows slightly.  Just when he wants to talk her out of it, he suddenly raises his head and looks towards the other end of the street.

SoMin follows his gaze and looks over as well. J.seph has actually come over to check on her.

It turns out that while he waited for a while at their original location, Somin on the other side was chitchatting with BM and making plans to eat with him, Jseph thought..

J.seph doesn’t say anything. When he spotted Jiwoo he turns to ask her to eat and thankfully she agreed.

He then starts walking over together with Jiwoo

Somin watches J.seph come closer and closer.  Their eyes meet, and she falls into a daze.

Bm turns to look at her.  His voice is gentle, “Let’s go.  What do you want to eat?”

SoMin: “I……”

Before she finishes, J.seph has already walked passed them, disappearing at the end of the alleyway with Jiwoo, she don't know why she felt that he's being cold to her , and why did he left?

"They're eating without us?" BM pointing at their two members pouting "Hey let's eat together!" BM shouted but it looks like they didn't hear anything.

Somin and Bm went to a restaurant to eat "What's up You're too quiet today" BM interrupted to break the ice between them. "Huh? What do you mean?"

"It looked Like your mind is on someone else. Are you okay?"

"Oppa, I'm alright I was just tired" He smile and Somin smiled as well

Somin can't help to remember what happened a while ago . whether she eats or who she will eat it with is really a small and unimportant matter.  But recalling the back view of Kim Taehyung aka J.seph walking away with Jiwoo, Jeon Somin feels uneasy and bothered for some reason.

They arrived to the company soon after eating . BM was called up for an interview leaving Somin.

Somin pushes open the practice room and sees J.seph sitting beside the mirror with a sandwich in his hand while staring at the room.

Hearing the noise, he glances at her, takes a bite from his sandwich, and continues looking at the room. He snobbed her. Damn

Somin recognizes that sandwich; it’s from the Starbucks just up the front of the street.

"What’s good about it?" She mumbled

She walks over him and stared at him "Where's Jiwoo?" She started.

"Where is Matthew?" He asked back

"He's with the Magazine staff"

"Same with Jiwoo" he answered coldly

"Why did you leave in a hurry? I did not know that BM Oppa would asked me to go eat with him" she pauses and then say "I'm sorry about that oppa" Somin pouted

J.seph is still staring at the side of the room.  He slowly leans towards the mirror.

“It’s okay.  Valuing him over me and breaking promises is understandable.  No need to apologize.” she knows he's mad

Somin doesn’t know whether to laugh or get mad, “He’s not my lover okay, I just forgot about today.”  She looks at the side of his face and thinks in her heart: if anything, you’re the one who values someone (referring to jiwoo)

"He's not , but you guys act like one" He sounded so jealous , Somin felt relieved after hearing that. She smiled he actually looking so adorable like always

"Ey come on , I might think that you're jealous right now" she teases him and he laughed forcefully "I'm not, what are you talking about" he blushes and changed the topic.

"What do you have there anyway?"

"Food"

J.seph reaches out and ruffles through the paper bag, and places down his sandwich.

“What’s this?” he grabs one of them.

"Bibimbap and deokbokki"

"Can I have some?" He cutely asked

"I thought you ate with Jiwoo already"

"I didn't , Jiwoo has a green mixed salad to eat for dinner and I'm not into it" J.seph said and Somin laughed just by looking at him. Shes right when she thought she should bring a take out for him when they're having a dinner earlier for an apology.

"Then you can have it. Its yours"

"Mine?"

"I was going to give you that for an apology oppa, even though I thought you already have finished eating with Jiwoo" Somin said. J.seph blushed thinking how thoughtful Somin is , he pats her head

"Aiwoo, what a good girl you are Jeon Somin" ruffling her hair

"Does that mean you're forgiving me?" And he nodded

"Thank you for this"

"No problem oppa" she puts her arm over his shoulders, places her head against his, and says lightly "You just have to share a bit of it with me, Okay?" J.seph chuckles at what she did. She's adorable

“Really huh?"

"Just a bite of it please, one bite oppa I promise" she winked

"Alright you win, since this is your treat Lets share"

"Taehyung Oppa is really the best. You are the No. 1 male friend in my heart.  Even Matthew oppa is behind you!  Oh, but don’t tell Him.” He felt great when she ranks him and BM.

They shared food and took selcas together after eating the two discussed about how debuting makes it harder and what are they so afraid on being an idol.

"After we debuted , I wonder what will happen to us" somin thought while busy posting their photos on instagram

"We'll do just great, trust me" J.seph eating the bibimbap

"Will they like us?" She again asked and he smiled. He knows that Somin is actually having a hard time thinking of what will happen next, he can't blame her for having that thoughts after going through so much in every groups she had joined in the past it wasn't that easy for her, she started to be afraid.

"Yah Are you really the Jeon Somin?" He lifted the spoon and feed her

"The Jeon Somin you knew was gone long time ago" he keep quiet just listening to her "I'm no longer the Jeon Somin who handles everything well oppa, They might think I'm an extrovert , full of confidence but I make myself like that when deep inside I'm not. I'm always afraid that I might not get along with everyone" Somin sighed looking at the man who smiled making fun of her

"What the hell" Somin hitting j.seph arm because he laughed , he caught her arm he then turned her to look at the mirror

"Stop saying things like that" He make her look at herself in the mirror "Its still you, you haven't changed a bit ever since I first met you five years ago" He smiled recalling the day he met her inside DSP company, a girl who always smile and make everyone happy with her positive vibes.

"The Jeon Somin I know is this person who's beautiful inside and out" he gave her a smile and he's like that, a gentleman Somin know that but it still made her heart flutter

"Stop worrying, I can get along with you just fine." J.seph get his sandwhich and gave it to Somin , she then took a large bite of his sandwich chuckling

"Yeah... but you're different."

"How am I different?" He furrowed his brows and leaned against the wall with her

"You just... you just get me. I don't know, you just understand people easier, it's just who you are. You're too quiet, but you were always a good listener you're just-- I don't have to explain myself to you because you already know—" Somin cheeks felt too warm. J.seph stared at the whole empty practice room to distract himself from the tingly feeling that was working way up from his toes from what she's saying.

"—because you're like a big brother." His shoulders dropped and suddenly lost his appetite. Hearing that He wanted to scream, he wanted to asked her why is he a big brother to her? they are not blood related, she is not his sister so why is he a brother?. He was hurt and pissed, more so at himself for being so upset for the unfortunate labeling of his feelings for her. Back then until now he was bro-zoned again.

"Yeah," he muttered bitterly, just loud enough for her to hear. ___