Did I ask Too Much?

The You Who Vow Not To Regret (HIATUS)

"You hungry? Tired?" He asked. "It took about 3 hours to arrive here from Seoul"

"Then why you make me came?"

"To pay you back?!" He walked to the kitchen "I assume you are hungry. I am"

"Just settle it fast, I need to leave or I'll be home late at night." Chaerin said following him. "I am fine. No need to feed me. Just give your gratitude or whatever already."

"I am. Can you see what I am trying to do?"

"You are trying to cook? You can just treat me dinner somewhere , you don't really need to burden cooking. Besides, aren't you are too healthy to cook after all?"

Jimin smiled, he look up to her while standing there behind the kitchen counter.

"You sure really does talk much. As expected. Plus, I would realle be happy if you didn't treat me like a sick person. I'll feel pathetic." 

Chaerin was taken back by his smiled. 'Did I just hurt his feeling? Did I just offend him in anyway?' She act like she was cleaning . "By the way, nice place you have here. Far from city, deep in jungle and the interior design quiet.....uhm"

"Old fashion?"

"I was about to say, vintage or classic" She saw there was no expression on his face. "Oh. No offense. I love vintage. And well cared too" She looked around. Amazed.

"You like it?" He asked while his hand working on the vegetables.

"Eo~"

"This is my grandma place, that's why it is old. She design the organization of this house. I don't really live here"

"She have a good talent designing the interior and outside too. I would really be lucky to learn from her."

"You seems to have a lot of interest in designing."

She turned to him. "Not really. Just, what I am currently studying is kinda related."

"Interior design? Lanscaping?"

She shook her head. "Architecture" Jimin slowly nodded his head. "But, aren't this is odd? I mean, we just met and we already share too much. And I also wonder how did you know my name and number. She look at him asking for explaination.

"You really that curious?" Jimin smiled. "Soon you will know.. uhuk.." He cough as he breath in the smoke that came out from his cook.

"Here , let me do it." Chaerin quickly took his work, sort of all things. 

"I told you I don't like to be treated like a sick person. Beside, I should serve you, you are the guest."

She just wave her hand shooing him away and work fast on everything. Working at her mother's cafe really improved her skill. She can do both cook and bake very well. Chaerin silence and serious face as she was so focused on her work, leave an impression on Jimin. Instead, he obey and move back, observing every inchs on her moves from the side.

It almost 1 year since Jimin hide his feeling, but now this girl finally infront of him. Should he really keep her by his side or let her go? He never though a day like this would come. He though God already hate him, but what's now? A farewell gift before he really leave the world?

A year ago when he already gave up in his life, Chaerin came out of nowhere, giving him strength to keep survive. 'Just for a while, even just for a while, can't i have her?'

He was so far deep into his though. His face look sad again.

"You prefered it spicy or not?" Chaerin look at him. Even though they are eye to eye, but their mind are not. Jimin was somewhere else , lost. "Hello? Are you daydreaming?" Yet no answer, making Chaerin flicked his forehead, waking him up. 

"AH! What's that for?" He rub his forehead.

"Come on, I don't flicked it hard."

"What?"

"I asked if you prefer it spicy or no?" Chaerin ask pointing at the sauce she made.

"Maybe not. But if you prefer it spicy, up to you. I will eat anything left in the fridge."

"Ehey... What the use of cooking then." Chaerin continue her work ,reducing the spice in her cook.

"Somi-sshi.." She turned to him. "You free tommorow?" 

"Tommorow? I have classes. Wae?"

"Untill what time?"

"Just from 8 am till 11. Why? You not going to make me come here again right? I mean, this is wayyyy too far."

"Aniya. I need to go somewhere, I would love you to come as well."

Chaerin's wondered. "Jimin-shii. Do we know each other? Other than yesterday, have we ever met before?"

"Why?"

"Aren't you asking too much? Like, we just met and you make me do as your wish. Aren't you supposed to do what I wish for? I saved your life. You ask this and that but never answer to my questions. How did you know my name? My number phone and sort on. If you just want to thank me, then make it quick. What you said yesterday, you want to buy me new coat and scarf ,right? Just hand it over and we are done. I really have no intention to longer this relationship."

Jimin smiled but he doesn't know deep in his heart, he felt heavy. "I don't know your size or your taste, so It would be nice if you pick by your own, and I will do the payment."

"Just pick anything. Bundle also doesn't matter."

"I will pick you up after classes tommorow. Take your dinner , I will ask Secretary Kim to send you home." And he just left. He is not a type to be in any arguement. Fighting over words just put him in pain. Chaerin left dumbfounded. "Did I just hurt his feeling again? Like what's wrong with this guy? He just do things as he will.''

Her mood were flushed away. She serve the food and cover it , reach her bag and left the house. As been said, Secretary Kim sent her back. 

Clock on the wall showned almost 12 in the night. Her mom must already be sleeping. She throw away her bag and her self onto the bed. 'Who in the world I just met? Dear me from the future, Is really that guy is my lover?'

Jimin walk down the stairs straight to the kitchen. It is already around 5 hours since she left. He pull up the cover and look at the food. He pick one by one and heat them in the microwave. He then alone by himself, enjoy his late dinner. For no reason tears fall down, running on his cheek.

'Did I ask too much?' He laugh the bite his lower lips holding up his tears.D