♝. Unsaid Words (Jimin/OC)

One-Shots

Pairing: Park Jimin (BTS) & OC

Note: This is a market as '♝' for trigger warning and M rated because there is slight , cursing, and violence (which I personally don't like or approve of).

 

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

 

Dressed in black. Another year had gone by and the seven still did the same thing as they did for the past five years.

"I found a new apartment." The second eldest, who had his hair dyed blond, said and his friends turned their heads towards him. "My parents thought I should move. They think it's time to forget her." He tells them and someone scoffed. "How can we forget about her? She was Jin's baby sister for s sake!" Their dirt-blond friend, Taehyung, muttered loudly then shook his head. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that.. My parents want me to move out of my apartment too.. But I told them no. I can't.." Taehyung said and the said brother of the girl, patted his back. "She isn't coming back guys.. I've come to accept it. We can't and shouldn't be walking around eggshells thinking she will come back. I won't move anything with her memories but," Jin paused as he glanced at their member who had his hair dyed black. "I packed up her personal things yesterday. She won't be coming back and keeping them around will only cause more pain." Jin tells them then slowly stood up and left the poorly lit room.

Every year on the fourteenth of May, they canceled all appointments and cleared their schedules to get together. They would sit around their personally designed apartment and do nothing but mourn her death. She was and always will be Jin's baby sister and best friend. Hoseok's joke partner. Yoongi's study buddy and best friend. Namjoon's partner for every project. Taehyung's bestest friend and partner when it came to driving everyone else crazy. Jungkook's favorite person, best friend, study buddy, and first crush. But there will be one member who would miss her almost, sometimes more than her brother Jin.. It was Jimin. To him, she had became the center of his world.. To him, she had been his first real crush. To him, she was his first kiss. And eventually she had became his first love.

A blonde, who was also their leader named Namjoon, sighed and then stood up. "I think we should call it a night. We have school and certain appointments that need our full attention tomorrow." He tells them then looked at Jimin. "Especially you. You haven't slept much the past week and you've been off your game." The said boy Just looked at him and gave a small nod then stood up. "Tae, Jungkook and I have one more errand to run before we turn in for the night." Jimin said then looked at the said two, who quickly nodded and stood up to follow. "Don't forget to question him about what he owes us." Their leader said then nodded to them and left. "Hoseok and I have to meet some new guy, but let's meet up after and head back together. After what happened last time, I'm not letting any of you guys go back home alone." The last blonde said and the others just nodded and agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Look, I will pay you guys back! Just give me another month! Please!" The guy in front of them cried as he kneeled in front of Jimin, who held a gun to his forehead. Namjoon tilted his head and smirked. "Since I had a good day today, I will give you another month. Jimin will be back by the deadline." Namjoon said to the guy. Namjoon, who was known to those who worked under him, bought things, or even borrowed money from him knew him only by that name. The only ones who knew him personally knew his real name. He had his name changed and removed from any file that could be traced.

"Remember, Jung," Namjoon's smirk fell and he held a blank cold expression. "I have people who can track you down wherever you go. So dont try to run." He said then turned around and left the room. Jimin (though Namjoon had left) still held the gun to the man's forehead with a glare on his face. "And I was in the mood to shoot someone today.." Jimin sighed and put the gun down to his side and followed after Namjoon as the others got to work in knocking the guy out to remove him out of the area of their hideout.

Jimin walked out of the room and when he did he saw Namjoon speaking with his parents in the hall. "There you are." His mother said with a small smile. "What?" Jimin asked as he got closer. "We have plans, remember?" His mother said and he scoffed. "You have plans. I already told you I have no interest in your plan. I refuse to marry someone. Ever." Jimin hissed and she just shook her head and sighed. "She is dead, Jimin. She isn't coming back. Move on." She tells him in a cold tone that made him want to back away for safety reasons. "Besides, I already chose the girl and had the papers done. You are, as of this morning, married." She tell him and Namjoon immediately snapped his head to her.

Mrs Park was known to be that way. She was known to all who knew her, that she was cold and scary. She had grown up in the world as a gang leaders daughter, who ended up marrying a rich gang leader later on in her life. Two years after her marriage to Mr Park, they had Jimin. But even as he grew up, Mrs Park never changed. She cared for him differently than normal mothers would car for their child. When she felt it was good and safe enough for Jimin to have whatever he'd ask for, she would give whatever he wanted. But when she thought something wasn't good enough, she threw it away or demanded Jimin to get rid of something. This time, she demanded that he'd get married before he gets 'too old' to have kids and carry on with their family business.

"What?" Jimin muttered while he stared at his mother as if she'd grown two heads. "Don't worry, she's your type. Now, finish up here so we can take her home."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin

A year and ten months ago, if anyone had told me I would be married off and the girl would end up getting kidnapped after seven months of meeting her, I would have just scoffed and walked away.

Now, if anyone would tell me that I'd be divorcing the second and strongest love of my life, I would murder them for such words.. Yet, here I was.. Staring at the girl in the photo across from me and recalled the girl who sat in front of me earlier today while I signed the divorce papers..

She looked exhausted. More than I've ever seen her. Her weight had dropped starting three months before. She ate less. She moved out of our shared room. And she had gotten quieter since four months ago. She stopped talking to not just me, my mother, but the others as well.. It was tearing me apart.. Everything was changing, again.. And this time, I was falling apart more than ever.. This is not the Hae-In whom I know and love.. This wasn't how she ever was. Lee Hae-In smiled at everyone. Lee Hae-In befriended almost everyone she met. My Lee Hae-In talked to me about everything..

I sighed as a memory crossed my mind.

"Well then why didn't you marry her?! You seem to love her more!" She shouted back at me as I glared at her from across the room. The slip of my tongue had brought this moment upon her and I. "I got stuck with you. My mother didn't give me time to find a girl I approved of or had slight affection for. No.. She went and stuck me with you." I hissed at her and she gasped and looked away from me. "Fine." She muttered and looked at me with glassy eyes. "I will be back tonight, Park Jimin. Don't wait up."

Those were the words I heard just hours before the divorce papers were slid under my door. After that she closed herself off from me and everyone who knew her.. Eventually she left our apartment and I couldn't find her. I spent two months trying to find her, until one morning she arrived at my mother's house with her lawyer. It was the morning after graduation day. I found out from the school principal that Hae-In had already turned in all her past assignments and got her diploma. They had shown me the video of her meeting with the principal and I felt even more guilt creep on me.

I stared at her as she sat across from me at the counter. "Hae-In, it-" I started to speak to tell her to talk to me because it has been a week since we argued. Hae-In never had not spoken to me for this long.. I didn't get to continue because she dropped her spoon onto her plate and stood up quickly. "Where are you going?" I asked her, but she ignored me as she put her dishes away and left to her room without a word.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two years without her..

I sighed and ran my hands through my hair just as my cell rang and I flipped it over to see who was calling. Unknown showed on the caller name and a number. I growled at my phone thinking of the bastard who dared to disturb me in my moment of thoughts. "What?!" I growled into the phone. "Park Jimin?" A girl spoke and I shifted the phone in my hand. "Who are you, and how did you get this number?" I growled out as I stood up and started pacing the room as I waited for the girl to speak. Her voice shook as the sound of movement echoed through the call. "My name is Cho Hana.. I-I.. Know H-ae-In.. " I stopped suddenly.

"What? Who did you say you knew?" I asked to be sure I heard the name right. "Lee Hae-In.. Look, I don't know much details.. Hae-In just told me that if she doesn't come home for more than a day, then call the number on her speed dial marked under number one.. She told me to ask for Park Jimin.." She tells me and my blood ran cold that moment. "Hana, right?" I asked and she replied with a 'yes'. "I want to know," I tell her as I made my way towards the door. I patted my pockets to make sure my keys and wallet were in the front pockets and my gun in my back pocket.

"If Hae-In told you to call this number, then it means she trusts you.. But my question is, how can I trust you? I haven't seen Hae-In in two years and suddenly you call me saying she is missing." I say as I rushed towards the stairs and ran down. "I knew her from before you married her.. She found me after you got divorced, but she never talked about you. Look, I don't know what's going on! I just want to know she's okay! She's my best friend.. My only friend.." Her voice cracked and I sighed as I got into my red camaro and quickly set the onto Bluetooth. "Fine.. I get it.. April ten." She muttered the last words just as I pulled out of the parking lot. "She didn't tell me anything about that date.. But she said you would know." And I do know.. It was when I confessed about my feelings and we went 'all the way', as she put it.

I smiled down at her as I brushed her bangs away from her eyes. "Hae-In," My fingers went down to her cheeks and rubbed over them. "We need a code word, it's just.. If ever you are in danger and someone knows you were taken, they would know the word to tell me that you're in danger.. I won't always around to protect you.. But it doesn't mean I won't drop what I'm doing to come and get you.. I don't care if you're halfway around the world. I will go to the ends of the galaxy and back a hundred times if I need to protect you.." I tell her and she smiled up at me with tears in her eyes. "I love you, Park Jimin.." She muttered with a smile.

I slammed the door open and looked around the room to see the others were all already here. "Fine, I get it. I can trust you.." I said as I put the cell on speaker and set it onto the table that was in the center of the room. "Hana, I need you to follow these directions now. Does Hae-In still wear her ring?" I asked her. "Yeah.. She never takes it off.." She quickly replied. "Good.. That's good.. Now go to Hae-In's room and search for a wooden box with gold roses with jade stems and thorns." I tell her as I sat beside Namjoon. "I'm in her room.. But there's noth-" She said as she moved things around. "Wait.. She always hid some things under the floorboard in her closet!" Hana said and I looked towards the others and quickly caught them up on who Hana is while she tore her house apart..

"I'll search the cameras." Hoseok said as he grabbed his laptop and started typing away. "I got it and I found the box!" Hana's voice shouted from the cell phone. "Okay, now, on the side there is a super small diamond. Press it and look for a small blue heart shaped device, then press the center." I tell her as I grabbed my phone and touched a different app. "Okay? Now what?" She asks as I stared at the app, waiting until a small red light showed on the world map. "Give me a moment." I tell her then turned to Jungkook. "Jungkook, grab my laptop from my room." I tell him as a faded red light showed on the map and I clicked it until it got darker and the map blew up into a map of an area we knew.

Namjoon, who had been leaning over my should, growled as he saw the street the dot was on. "That's my turf!" He growled and stood up. "Someone is dying tonight!" He grumbled as he left towards his room while Jungkook came out of my own. "Here." He said as he came closer and handed the laptop to me. "Hana, I am going to send someone to pick you up.. I don't want to, but once Hae-In is back, she will beat my if she knew I left you alone and unprotected." I tell her and looked towards Yoongi. "If the person's name isn't Suga, don't trust them. Just run." Yoongi nodded to me and stood up then quickly left out the front door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hae-In

My face was too numb to feel the slap my right cheek received from 'sassing back' to the guy in front of me. I kept my face turned from the slap and glared at the floor of the warehouse. "I told you, I haven't spoken to Park Jimin in almost two years. So go ahead." I looked up at the red head and glared at him. "Beat me to pulp. He won't be coming." I tell him and I immediately felt another slap that made a cut on my lips once more. But that didn't stop me from grinning up at him as blood slid down my chin. I must look crazy as small cold chuckles left my lips.

"He wont come. He doesn't love me.." I my bottom lip and tasted the blood. "Why do you think we got divorced?" I asked the idiot as my grin grew and I felt my lips tear even more. "Wh-" He started but I cut him off with a scoff. "You what it's like? To love someone.. Only to find out later, after you're head over heels, to find out that to them you will never be their first choice." I started to laugh an he backed up as did he people in the room. "It's like a ing long blade with the tip of a needle piercing into your heart and stabbing it a million times while each stab is twisted in deeper." I tell him and smirked.

"So go ahead and beat me until I can't breathe. He won't come because he doesn't care about me. I have no friends to care if I'm gone." I taunt him and he scoffed and moved towards me again. "Are you sure about that, pretty face?" He smirked and mine dropped. "Because for he past two years all we see him do is mope around being depressed. It seems to me that he still cares." He said and I rolls my eyes. "He does n-" My words we're cut short as he swung his hand with a photo towards my face. I looked at him for another moment and he nodded to the photo. "Wh-" I started as my eyes met he photo but stopped when I noticed it. Jimin was looking down at me with his lips on my neck as his arm held up something. The comforter low on his back but covering me up to my bare shoulders..

"Jimin!" I squealed as I squirmed around against his hold. "Keep still.. Its only five.." He muttered sleepily. He is definitely worn out from last night.. And I would have let it go, but his friend was poking my bare thighs. He hummed as he moved a little to feel more comfortable and I froze from moving. "Jimin.." A moan escaped my lips from the new position. Thank god we we're covered by the comforters..

"-we broke into his little apartment and found this among others just laying on the counter. I am positive he will come." I looked up and growled at him but didn't move or say another word.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin

"We just arrived back at the hideout. Don't worry, yes I blindfolded her." Yoongi said through the call line. "By the way, the girl packed Hae-In's clothes for when you arrive." He tells me then ended the call just as we pulled up into the dirt road. "Bastards! This is my favorite meet up spot!" Hoseok grumbled as we quietly got out of the car and hide in the shadows as we approached the warehouse. "Hoseok and Tae, take the south entrance. Jin, take the east while I take west an Jimin takes north. Got it?" Namjoon says and I just nodded.

"Jimi-" Hoseok starts but I shook my head at him and cocked my gun. "I just want her safe. If even one hair on her head is missing.." I turned my expression dark. "I will kill every living person in there. I lost Heejin and I'm not about to lose Hae-In too." I tell them just before walking away.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hae-In

"! Those bastards took down almost everyone!" Someone shouted but I couldn't tell because a while ago they decided to blindfold me and tape my mouth then move me to another room. It hasn't been long since shots fired from outside and started to get closer, it was than they decided to move me to a more private room. Bastard leader of theirs had also decided he wanted to 'get personal' with me.. "Kill those ing little s!" He shouted but kept his hands on me..

"No one is allowed to touch you except me!" Jimin shouted at me a his hand gripped tighter around my wrist. Crazy boy got jealous over me talking to some guy who asked for directions to a shop.. "Yah.. Jimi-" I hissed but was cut off by his hand grabbing my neck and waist pulling me against him and slamming his lips against mine. I mentally rolled my eyes as his hand on my neck dropped to my waist and his lips left my own and trailed down to my neck.

I bit my lips when he started to bite and hard on my skin. "No one," He muttered as his teeth nipped my skin while his lips trailed back up my neck and to my jaw. "Is allowed to touch you," He nipped again then kissed his way to my lips. "The way I can." One kiss then he stared down at me. "If anyone even dares to, I will ing cut his to pieces and burn him to ashes." He muttered and even though I should have been scared, I felt happy knowing it was his way of calling me his own..

I felt my shorts being removed and I was in the middle of trying to kick the bastard off when the door slammed open.

"Move and I will blow your ing head off." That voice! leader grumbled but I felt his hands move off from my shorts and skin. "Park Jimin!" There was movement before a gunshot was heard. "Mothe-" hissed and it was followed by another gunshot. "First, you killed Heejin to piss me off. It worked, you pissed me off. Now," Jimin chuckled and it was so low an dark it made shivers go up my spine as it sounded like he was walking towards my direction.

"You kidnapped my girl and made me beyond pissed off." Jimin said and it sounded like he was right next to me. Turned out I was right.. The blindfold was ripped off and I immediately looked up and saw him looking me over quickly then back to the an fired his gun again. "I said don't ing move!" He growled then looks back down at me an ripped the tape off, which hurt like a bi- "Get up, Hae-In." He muttered as he turned back towards the crying who was still alive for some reason.. I glared at him then looked down and lifted my hands up towards his face. "I'm still tied." I deadpanned and he looked down at me again in shock. Most likely because in nearly three years I haven't spoken to him..

"Just untie me so I can find my way out." I muttered and he scoffed. "Who the said I am going to let you out of my sight after this?" He untied my hands then walked over to and grabbed him by the collar. "I should bring you back and beat the out of you.." He said but looked back to me and looked at me from top to bottom. I get it, I look like right now! I thought to myself and watched his expression turn darker as he took in my split lip and I could just feel dried up blood in some places..

He his lip and smirked as he looked back at the . "But I think I will just kill you right now." He told the .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin

I let the go and slammed the of my gun on his temple and watched him plop to the floor then shot him in the forehead between his eyes. "Jimin!" Taehyung's voice echoed the room and I turned around and looked behind Hae-In to see them at the door. "Everyone was taken out." Namjoon stated and I nodded but turned my attention towards Hae-In.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry fo-" I was cut off by her arms wrapping around my shoulders and her face buried against my neck. "I'm okay now.." She muttered and her grip around me tightened. I sighed and wrapped my arms around her waist tightly. "I missed you.." She muttered as she moved back a little to look up at me. "I thou-" She started talking but I cut her off with a kiss and leaned my forehead against hers. "I will always protect you. I will always drop everything to protect you.." I thought another moment then sighed.

"I should have said this before.. And I'm sorry it took so long.. Even if we aren't in he best place right now or even together anymore," I gave her a small smile. "I love you.. I have been in love with you since the moment you socked me in the jaw and told me to off." I ended and watched a small smile come onto her face. "Took you long enough.."

 

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

AN: This is a short version and for a full one click ⇨ Unsaid Words (Full)

Status: On Hold / Extremely Slow Updates (because of W.S.)