Three Words

Three Words

Hello sweethearts!

This is a crack fic, nothing serious. I know neither of them are that stupid, so don't get me wrong. 

Now, I hope you'll like it, even when it's not good enough. 

Comments, upvotes, subscriptions are always more than welcome and I apreciate them all. 

Thanks again for your time reading it.

Three Words

It’s cute, Jinwoo thinks, while watching, sweetly smiling, the screen of Seunghoon’s phone. He is still amaze of how creative their fans can be. Sitting next to him, Seungyoon is grinning too, contemplating the same picture. It’s a happy couple; the woman, who looks very much as Jinwoo’s female version, is grabbing her prominent belly, holding hands with her husband, who stares at it with so much fondness. It’s a tender image, a pretty instant of a life captured; the moment before they will become three. It makes them smile gently.

“They look so alike you and Mino” points Seunghoon, simpleing devilish at Jinwoo’s lost face. “You know, remember when we did The Heir parody?” and Jinwoo nods, yes, he knows it now, he gets what he is meaning. Jinwoo was acting as Kim Rachel, hazelnut wig and lots of makeup on, while Mino was the male counterpart, with tight eyebrows and a serious semblant. And yes, Seunghoon is right. They look very similar, he agrees. It’s kind of funny.

It’s late and Jinwoo is watching, very concentrate, a drama. He is so focused, oblivious of everything else, curled in his too much empty bed, missing Mino, replacing his presence with cushions and blankets, but it's not enough because it's not the same, but will do while he is filming in India.

“Mino won’t fall for that, Seungyoon-ah” the soft whisper comes from Seunghoon’s room, far enough for Jinwoo to not hear them. “He is dumb, but not that much.” But Seungyoon just replies him with a smirk.

“Of course he will!” he tells him, very confident, and shows him his deviant plan,  that is detailed explained in a PowerPoint. Seunghoon can’t believe it; his leader really has too much time to think, but he has to agree with it, that it will totally fool his friend, it’s a perfect plot that they will start in a second.

Jinwoo is enjoying his free time when he heards his phone vibrating. He pauses what he is watching, freezing the scene in his laptop. It’s a message from Mino. Before even reading the first line, Jinwoo is already gleaming, eyes soft and a precious smile displayed on his face. 

# Mino:

Hyung, why you didn’t tell me that you are pregnant?

“What?” Jinwoo blinks, staring at the phone, reading the text again, just in case he misunderstood it. But no, the message is clear. Mino is seriously asking him if he is going to have a child. 

 # Mino:

And, hyung, who is this man? Did you change me for him? Is he the dad of your baby?

Jinwoo can't believe it. What on earth is this all about? He replies Mino, but he beats him, typing faster than him, filling his inbox with another message. This time it’s longer.

# Mino

I should have known… You love kids so much and I’m not enough… I’m sorry, hyung, for been a burthen to you, but I want you to know that I love you the same. I don’t care if you have have… You know what. It’s hard to say it, because it means that you have belonged to somebody else...  but I can bear it. I swear. And if you still love me as much as I do, I will make sure that you’ll have everything you need. I will be there through it all. I will be enough. I will love and care for your baby, too.  I will be there for you, for both, forever.

But, hyung, if you wanted to have a kid so much, why you didn’t tell me? It is because I was so busy lately or because you felt so lonely and needed to be with someone? Is it that? Or maybe you wanted to have a baby by yourself… Whatever reason you have, I don't need to know.  But you don’t have to do it alone. I will support you, I always will.

Jinwoo would be very touched by Mino’s words if he could understand them. But he can’t, he doesn’t know what Mino is talking about. A baby? Him, been pregnant? What kind of bad joke is this?

# Jinwoo hyung stop changing your phone:

Mino-ya, I really don’t know what it is all about. I’m a man, didn’t you notice? I can’t have babies. So stop it, stop been concerned about something that is never going to happen.

# Mino:

Why you are denying it? I already told you that I don’t mind. I will love your baby as if it was mine. If you are so embarrassed for what you have done to me… We don’t need to go through it right now. We can talk when I’m back from work. I just wanted to tell you that I love you as much as before. Forever's not enough to be with you.

# Jinwoo hyung stop changing your phone:

I’m not denying anything because there is nothing to be denied. I am a man. MAN. And as you should know, we, men, can’t get pregnant. I don’t know where you catch that crazy idea, but please, stop it, it’s not funny.

Mino takes a minute to reply. And, when he does it, he has attached a picture. It’s the one he saw before. But, in this case, the picture is different; in one side, there is the couple one, the ones who are expecting a baby, and,  on the other one, as if comparing both, is that picture that he had taken with Mino long time ago, the one where they look completely like they were dating. Under it there are a long explanation, kind of a scientist report. Jinwoo reads it,  totally in disbelieve. The article discusses the fact that men can get pregnant in certain occasion, like if they look very feminine and graceful.  

# Jinwoo hyung stop changing your phone:

That’s bull. Who did send you that?

Now Jinwoo is suspicious. There are two suspects and he is pretty sure them both are guilty for that. There is Seungyoon, who loves teasing Mino, and then, Seunghoon, who will join to that without thinking twice. So he sighs in defeat before turning out, peeking through the door.

“Did it work?” greets him Seunghoon’s excited voice. “Please, tell me that he didn’t believe that, I bet agains Seungyoon 20000 wons that I don’t have.” For a moment Jinwoo pities him, because he is going to lose. Seunghoon glances at him and, with just a look, he reads him like a book. “I suppose that you are in love with a total idiot” he says, shrugging his shoulders.

“And I suppose that I’m best friend with someone very poor right now” he laughs and, with him, Seungyoon.

“I can’t believe that we really trick Mino with that” he agrees, full of agitation and reclaiming his money to a defeated Seunghoon. 

“Now that you two proved that Mino is more innocent than I am, can you tell him the truth?” suggests Jinwoo, who suspects that he will find his phone filled up with more messages from his dorky dongsaeng that he loves the most. 

He is right, his phone contains at least ten more textes, all talking about how much he will love the kid, how much he loves him and how much he misses him,  and how excited he is for becoming a father, even when he is not the biological one. Jinwoo can’t do nothing but grasp at the sight of it all. In a few moments, through, it will be over and Mino will stop all that stupidity.

# Mino:

So it was just a joke? You’re not going to have a baby?

# Jinwoo hyung stop changing your phone:

No, Mino. And, just to let you know, that pregnant girl is someone else, she is not me in disguise or something like that. I would never cheat on you.

# Mino:

I’m sorry, hyung… I was really emotional about it. There is no way we can have a baby, through? I really want one…

And Jinwoo can perfectly picture his boyfriend's pretty face, pouting, because he was truly expecting it to be true, that he was pregnant. 

# Jinwoo hyung stop changing you phone:

No, sorry to disappoint you, sweetheart.

# Mino:

You have never disappointed me, Jinwoo hyung but, can we try it? I think if we give it a change it will work ~

And Jinwoo closes his phone, red faced with embarrassment for this idiot he loves that much. For that Mino who is so cheeky saying that he wants to get laid the moment he will be back. Sometimes Jinwoo can't believe he has fall that hard for that pabo that is his boyfriend 

# Jinwoo hyung stop changing your phone:

You are stupid, Song Mino...

#Jinwoo hyung stop changing your phone:

But I love you.