Meeting the Giant.

Teacher on the Streets, Model in the Sheets.

 

Yijeong's POV:

 

 

I came a bit later since I had a visitor at my apartment today. My parents came without warning but thankfully they were only here for a short while. I quickly get ready and go to the restaurant by taxi. It was easy trying to find them in the restaurant since there's like three tall guys and Jaeho hyung with his silver greyish colored hair. I sat between Kyungil hyung and Jaeho hyung. Across me I saw Sihyoung hyung and a familiar looking stranger. Just as I was about to gulp down my first drink,  Sihyoung hyung started talking, "Well it seems like everyone is here. To start our night, let's start with a self introduction BUT it must be interesting~". I looked at him in confusion as he sounded like he's drunk and when I looked at his side... there's two bottle of an already opened soju. I looked at Jaeho hyung in suspicion as he's the first suspect that came in my mind.

 

"I'll start! My name is~ Kim Sihyoung. My age is... umm old enough to get married? But not as old as Kyungil hyung and HE isn't married yet so... ", Sihyoung hyung stumbled around his word as his shoulder got hit by a bewildered Kyungil hyung across the table. "Yah! how is your age have something to do with me being single?". Well, that's an interesting thought... indeed why is he still not married yet when he's fine in all the right places...- I need to stop my mind from wandering to far in the gutter. I'm not even drunk yet. Jaeho hyung continued Sihyoung hyung's weird self introduction, "Next, my name is Kim Jaeho. I'm 26 this year and work as a photographer. Currently single and ready to mingle~". He winks towards Sihyoung hyung whom are still oblivious judging by his facial expression and his question towards Jaeho hyung. "OH! a photographer? Whats the weirdest thing you've photographed?".

 

Jaeho hyung responded, "Well, I'm a photographer for a monthly fashion magazine so there's not much weird thing to photograph as they are human. I do however work to take photograph for my friend's hobby and it's kind of weird". I can see where this is going but before I could stop Jaeho hyung, it peaked Kyungil hyung interest and he asks what hobby was it. I mentally facepalmed myself when Jaeho hyung blurted out my secret without even getting my permission. "Oh~ that friend of mine is a little bit like an exhibitionist. He likes taking picture of himself and post it on social media and even making a photobook out of it.", I almost hit him on the back of his head but stopped myself as to not make me look suspicious. I glared slighty towards Jaeho hyung direction and he just smirks back.

 

The tall man next Sihyoung hyung continue the ridiculous self-introduction, "My name is Na Dokyun. I'm a cook at the school so Yijeong-shi and Sihyoung-shi probably doesn't see me much. What else... I'm also old enough to get married but still has not. I may or may not know the reason behind Kyungil hyung still not getting married", he said as he smirk towards Kyungil hyung's direction and avoided the hit coming his way. "Yah! what's wrong with the two of you? Since you two knows about me too much then I don't need to introduce myself anymore!", Kyungil hyung said as he croses his arm. Even with the clothes covering his arm, I could still see his muscle flexing and I thought to myself that I should probably stop giving attention towards every detail that he made. Hearing Kyungil hyung's proclaim, the tallest guy whom I guessed Kyungil hyung's friend decided to take advantage and introduce Kyungil hyung.

 

"Since you refuse to do so... I guess I'll have to do it for you", he said as he snickered. Before Kyungil hyung got to stop him, he said, "This good friend of mine is called Song Kyungil. He's gonna be 33 year old this year. He has a special hobby that prevents him from getting a lover". Before the tall guy got to finish his speech Kyungil hyung already covered his mouth while half-choking him. I guessed Sihyoung hyung decided to continue the not-himself-introduction, "also.. nowadays he likes them young! Ohh~ what a scary guy!", Kyungil hyung lets go of his friend and proceed to chase the cackling Sihyoung hyung. I tried to hide my shy laugh behind my hand and accidentally locked eyes with Kyungil hyung as he drags Sihyoung hyung to the table. I looked away trying not to show my wide grin and that's when Jaeho hyung decided to mess with me.

 

"Hmm.. since the maknae of the group is taking a long time to introduce himself, I will help him. The youngest guy here is called Jang Yijeong. He got to work where he is at right now thanks to his grandpa. He doesn't have preference but I guess right now he's into the more MATURE ones",Jaeho hyung said as he grabs my hand that were on its way to hit him on the back. I blushed harder when Kyungil hyung stared at me with his eyebrow raised. We all continued to talk and play game as we eat and drink. Kyungil hyung's friend said to just call him hyung and drop the formalities. He seems awkward at first but after a while he really warms up to you. I was having such a good time whe suddenly the talk starts to go towards the school's weird rule.

 

"Jaeho-ah! Did you know that our school have like three weird rules?", Sihyoung hyung said as he opened his 3rd can of beer and Jaeho hyung nodded as he have heard it from me. Dokyun hyung continued, "Yeah.. did you know about it Kyungil hyung? I'm guessing that you don't since you've only been teaching there for like a couple of days. I guess I'll just tell you. Rule number one: All staff and student must keep up appearance of the school at all times. Rule number two: No student or staff is allowed to have a part time job. Rule nuber three: No staff or student is allowed to be dating within the school ground with other student or staff within the school. So... have you break any of these rules? Pretty sure the first one is already a no go~", Dokyun hyung said as he grin sheepishly towards Kyungil hyung.

 

"Yah! I always keep up my appearance. This is just some random rule the chairman made right? Even if I did any of those, he won't know what I did. There's too many people that he needs to keep an eye to! The first and second rule is not a problem... but for the third one, I don't think you can help it" Kyungil said so as he looked at me straight in the eye. I look back at him feeling that there's hope. Jaeho hyung nudged me and whispered "Yah~ stop looking at each other. It's so obvious already", and I responded by slapping his arm. We talk until it reaches one in the morning. Dokyun hyung being the more responsible adult depsite me only knowing him for a couple of hours suggested that all of us to go home since him, me, Kyungil hyung and Sihyoung hyung have school tomorrow. Jaeho hyung grumbled but abide. He offered to let Sihyoung hyung to sleep at his place seeing as he looked a bit too drunk. Sihyoung hyung agreed and I swear, I just saw the devil by the way he looks. I ignored them and hoped Sihyoung hyung for the best.

 

Me, Jaeho hyung and Sihyoung hyung go back by taxi. I sadly bid Kyungil hyung goodbye through the taxi window as he waved back at me. Him and Dokyun hyung seemed to have come here with their bikes. I long for the day to come for me to be able to ride Kyungil...- I meant his bike. On our way towards the apartment I can't help but feel bad towards Sihyoung hyung whom were smothered by Jaeho hyung. Jaeho hyung can't seem to keep his hand on himself and kept on holding and rubbing his hand all over Sihyoung hyung. I told Jaeho hyung to stop his barrage of hand grabbing but he kept on going and even more bold than before. I mentally apologized towards Sihyoung hyung whom were blur all the way back. Me and Jaeho hyung had to both drag Sihyoung hyung towards Jaeho hyung's apartment on the ground floor. His poor long legs were dragged and stumble upon many rocks on our way there. Pretty sure he will feel hurt the next morning.

 

I bid the both of them goodbye and go back to my apartment upstairs. Just as I was about to take of my pants I remembered that I hadn't posted any picture on my instagram today. Usually I post at least two times a day. One on the morning and one at night. I checked my instagram and many of my follower messages me and even leaving a lot of comment on my last post. I had no time to post anything this morning since I was in a hurry. I guessed I have to post two now. Today I wore my favorite red hoodie coupled with a torn grey denim jeans. I took off my jeans and pulled my hoodie further down south to cover my private area. I took a couple of picture and picked the best looking one. I posted it on my instagram with a caption of me apologizing. I even offered them a chance to do a poll on which pose they want me to do for the next picture.

 

One of my active instagram follower, @_ilstagram, got a lot of vote. He wants me to do a backside pose. I remembered that he is one of my early followers who even had every single one of my photobook. He posted on his instagram everytime he got his order of photobook in his instagram. I even remembered that he especially like it when I showed my back... well in particular my . He had direct message me a couple of times and he doesn't seem like a creep. At least he doesn't seem so when we message each other. Most guys who direct message me sends me, for the lack of word... their pic. Well why do I care. Pretty sure anyone who follows me are horn dogs because really what other reason would you follow a model instagram account?

 

I brushed that thought away and proceed to set the timer on my phone camera to take my backside pose picture for my instagram follower. I posed like I was about to take of my hoodie. After several take, I managed to pick the best that I could take and posted it on my instagram. It blew for a while and I accidentally slept while looking through the comment I received from posting the picture.

 

Yijeong's POV end.

 

 

Yijeong were woken up by his phone alarm. He checked for the time and saw that he still have time before he can get ready. This time he doesn't forget to take a picture to post on his instagram. He took of his hoodie and pose with just his blanket covering his lower half. After feeling satisfied with the photo he had taken, he posted it with a caption that greets 'Good Morning'. He then proceed to charge his phone and goes to his bathroom to shower and get ready for school. Yijeong days proceeds like usual with him walking to school with Kyungil everyday. The weekday goes fast and weekend came. Jaeho had reminded Yijeong that he was offered to do an interview with the fashion magazine Jaeho is working with. Yijeong remembered that he agreed with a condition that he will never reveal his face and for them to keep his identity a secret. Yijeong wondered why does a local fashion magazine wants to interview a model. It just doesn't sound right in his mind.

 

While Yijeong is getting ready to go to the magazine headquarters he remembered that he had promised one of his student, Kim Jihun to talk to his boyfriend. Yijoeng remembered that his boyfriend name was Park Seungjun and he works as a model. Coincidentally the agency he works at also works under the fashion magazine company. Yijeong hoped that after the interview he can somehow manage to meet the boyfriend of this student of his. Yijeong wore a black hooded jacket, a sunglasses and a black mask to hide his face. He goes there with Jaeho and were shocked that the person in charge of doing the interview and the person in charge of doing the magazine panel were a fan of his. In fact, almost everyone involved there knew of him. Yijeong never felt awkward and slightly embarrased his whole life than now. Probably because he never met his follower in real life that everything felt awkward. He even had the person doing the lighting approach him just to sign a photobook of his.

 

They interviewed him and even take a few photos of him. The interview ends and Yijoeng proceed to try and find Jihun's boyfriend. He even look up on information of said boyfrined in the internet. Yijeong manage to see his profile. The man whom is the same age as he is definitely handsome and most definitley tall. He's 190 cm or so it said in his profile and Yijeong never hated anyone as hard as he did in his whole life. He had Jaeho accompany him to find Seungjun. After a while, they found out that he was on his way back from a runaway. They waited a bit near the agency's front desk unitl the person on the front desk informs them that the person they waited for have arrived. They were told to wait inside what seemed like the make up room. They waited a bit until they saw a giant shadow lurking behind the almost transluscent glass door.

 

They kept on waiting but the giant shadow won't come in. Several minutes has passed that they were confused whether it was a human or a mannequin until the person at the front desk practically dragged the giant man inside. "Hyung~ I don't wanna~ What did I do wrong?", the giant man whined to which the receptionist answered, "If you did nothing wrong then you shouldn't be afraid! Yah! They just want to meet you. Not kidnap you. Look! Do these two look like they could kidnap you?". Jaeho and Yijeong made a face that looked like they are offended. Sure they are short but that doesn't mean they are weak. Yijeong looked at the man sitting in front of him. He's definitely more handsome in person Yijeong thought. Even when sitting... it's obvious that the latter male is taller than the two of them and the receptionist who sits beside him. Jaeho looked at the receptionist who sits beside Seungjun. The taller male start talking, "Umm... it's okay for this hyung to be here right? Anyways, why do you guys want to meet me? Is it about the next street Kimbap stall signboard that I always bump my head with? If its broken I'm telling you its not my fault. Haven't been there for like three days already", before he starts rambling more Yijeong cut him off.

 

"No... this is about your boyfriend. Kim Jihun", Yijeong interupted.

"What? Jihunnie? What's wrong? Did he get hurt? Which hospital...-", the taller man starts rambling again to which Yijeong had to interupt again.

"Oh my...- NO! He's fine. He's doing alright okay? We're here to talk about you and him. My name is Jang Yijeong. I'm his teacher at the school he's studying at", Yijeong said as he look at the bewildered male face.

"Teacher? You look more like his classmate", Seungjun stops talking when he sees Yijeong angry face. "Sorry", he muttered.

"Yah! we're the same age. Do you need to see my teaching certficate or something? Anyways, we're here to talk about you!", Yijeong claimed and sees Seungjun's confused face.

"You said you're his boyfriend right?", Yijeong asked and Seungjun nods.

"Well then... why haven't you see him? Ever since last year incident... you've been avoiding him like a plague. Do you know how hurt he must've felt?", Yijeong voiced his concern.

"About that... I do want to meet him. But, I decided to do so only after I've received permission from his parent since we've gone out since before he was 18 of age", Seungjun reasoned.

"Really? that's good...- wait! How old were him when you guys decided to date?", Yijeong looked at Seungjun who seemed to be flusterated.

"Uh... umm. That time he was gonna celebrate his 16th birthday in a month or so?", Seungjun said unsure.

"Yah! you... you horn dog! He's still a child!", Yijeong was about to hit Seungjun but remembered something. How old were Kyungil when he was 16?

"What? How am i supposed to know? When we were celebrating his birthday, I thought it will be his 18th birthday but when I counted the candle there's only 16 of them. Also, have you ever seen 16 year old that tall?", Seungjun tried to excuse himself.

"How tall were you when you were 16?", Yijeong asked in response.

"...Oh right! I was!", Seungjun responded in astonishment as the back of his head got hit by the receptionist.

"If you know he's still young, why do you kept on dating him?", Jaeho whom were just listening quietly starts asking.

"Well... I did say we can go out after he's 18 but he said it's too long. So, we just started dating?", Seungjun said.

"..."

"..."

"... anyways. You said you will meet him after getting his parents permission so, when will you do that?", Yijeong asked.

"Oh I met his father already. He's so scary that's why I haven't met Jihunnie yet", Seungjun answered.

"What? Did he threatened you?", Jaeho asked.

"No... I've only seen him from afar and he already looked so scary.", Seungjun said with his eyebrow knitted.

"Yah!", the receptioninst starts talking.

"Ne hyung?", Seungjun answered.

"Let's go there right now", the receptionist said as he pulled Seungjun up from his seat.

"Wha... what!? NO~ Don't wanna! He looks scary!", Seungjun kept on protesting but Jaeho and Yijeong had already surrounded him. Seungjun was then forcefully dragged into a mini van.

 

 

To Be Continued...

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author's Note:

YAY~ an update. *ROFL* I did say that I'm gonna update AFTER all my final exams are done BUT, I can't help it XD Actually right now is my study week period XP and to avoid studying I started writing this (-__-|||) Easy to say, I do not promise that I will update my other fanfics. I might or might not update so... sorry for getting your hopes high. I might update during this period but not during my final exam week. I would even go as far as to not open this website just so that I can concentrate on my exam. Oh well, wish me luck guys~

 

 

Eros, peace out!