The one with the flower bouquet

Litlle small things in life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day he asked her out...

After cleaning the flower shop’s entry she made a small chuckle that day, as always she saw him on his way, presumably to work; that guy always seem to be running late.

But those were not the usual working hours of an ordinary office worker. That guy seemed to go to work around 6pm; but nether lees looking like he was running for his life. His schedule looked like it was inversed; he would be coming the other way around 5am.

And is not like she was checking him out, “Nothing like that! How dare you!” She would say to her friends. But every single time he passed through her vision, while she was taking the flowers inside the shop, she made would unconsciously look.

And he was good looking, he looked tall, handsome even with those ugly clothes “does he only has sweatpants?” She thinks to herself.

But she could never get more than a nod of his head when she would greet him. And she was fine with that because he was definitely out of her league.

But Mino though the exact same thing “Why would that pretty girl who is always surrounded of pretty flowers look at me?”.

His best friend tried to convince him. “She works in a flower shop! Mino just bought a flower and give it to her!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter