Mornings From Hell

Fool For Your Crown
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kim Jisoo was not a morning person. She never was and she never would be. Getting up in the morning, having to leave her comfortable bed, was pretty much the worst part of her day. It was Monday, 7:35am, and she was still wrapped up like an infant by her soft coral beddings.

 

‘BEEP BEEP BEEP!’

 

It sounded like a freakin siren from hell.

 

“No no, five more minutes.” Jisoo mumbly whined stuffing her face down in the fluffy pillows, trying to ignore the annoying buzz that disturbed her peaceful sleep.

 

But the god damned thing went off again. ‘BEEP BEEP BEEP’. She needed to change her alarm clock as soon as possible. It was getting too damn annoying.

 

Or maybe it had something to do with her not liking mornings that much.

 

‘BEEP BEEP BEEP!’. Actually no, scratch that. She hated mornings. Period. There was nothing more to that. She hated waking up early; if only she could just stay there with Matt and go back to her dream..

 

‘BEEP BEEP BEEP!’

Fine. Jisoo groaned and stretched her hand to locate the stupid alarm clock on her nightstand. She grabbed it and lifted it in front of her squinting puffy face so she could look at the time. 7:42am.

 

!

 

She quickly got out of bed, almost tripping on her way to the bathroom. I’m gonna be late again. She thought as she rushed to wash her sleepy face and brush her teeth. She rapidly tied her hair up to a casual messy ponytail, wasting no time to put on make up, and went to find something to wear.

 

“Jiwon is gonna kill me.” She mumbled to herself after grabbing her favorite set of jean shorts and a black tee to match with. Once she was dressed, she tied her comfy pair of dark shoes, grabbed the small backbag from the closet and hurried to the front door of her apartment. The day did not start off well; it was gonna be one of those mornings.

 

*

 

When Jisoo left the building that she was currently living at, she didn't feel the hot summer heat she expected but a refreshing soft breeze instead. It was a chill sunny autumn morning, with a light wind which caressed her bare face and neck, making her body shiver at the feeling. The weather was currently perfect.

 

Heading to the bus stop, she realized it was already the 5th of September. Which only explained the mornings’ climate change and the increased amount of people that she noticed on the street, walking or waiting for their bus to arrive.

September. The month everyone returned from their summer vacations and was forced to go back to their daily routine. The month that Seoul got crowded again. When all college students returned from their hometowns to the charming fast-paced city in order to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter