Chapter8~Dating?

GOTWICE(JYP High School)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Double update!

 

Yugyeom♥Tzuyu
Mark♥Nayeon

Yugyeom POV:
A few days later.......
It been a few days. Me and Tzuyu become very close. And we are in secret dating. Since we have each other phone number, we alway text to each other every night. It soo nice being with her. But still, it hard to disguise ourself. Mostly we have secret date on facetime. In school we help each other and have little secret "Date Talk". 
Since our members didn't know we are secret dating only Mark know. But I bet my members are dating Twice. They seen all fishy. Any way we are in the park with Mark and Nayeon since Me and Tzuyu know that both have a crush on each other. Let have double Date instead of one. Right? Less getting caught.  All we can say is we hang out. But I found excuse to Mark that I'm bring Ice cream to them since I bring Tzuyu for Ice cream and somewher else. I bring her to the Han River since we are in Han Park. I give her a necklace.
Tzuyu:"What that for?" 
Me:"let..... steady. ."
Tzuyu:"What if fan caught us."
Me:"It okay. Mark and Nayeon are dating right now."
Tzuyu:"Really"With a surprise face.
I nod. 
Tzuyu:"well, I don't know. I really want to but I don't want get caught. Ok. Since Unnie is dating"
Yes! I finally Date. So hug her as she hug me back. Then we went to the Ice cream for us and Mark+Nayeon.

Nayeon POV: 
Finally out of the hospital. Tzuyu bring to the Han Park to meet Mark and Yugyeom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter