Jeon Jungkook : MY LIFE

Busan

jungkook

JEON JUNGKOOK : MY LIFE

eat, sleep, school, eat, sleep, school

A routine i never messed up before. And that kids is what i call being a loser. No party invitations, no speaking, no sitting together during lunch. If you havent figure it out yet, I'm not just a loser, I'm a loner. You could say that in the loser group, my loser level is in fact too high for them to handle. I woke up at the fact that I'm alone. Alone in this house that others call a mansion. Without parents, just their assets. With maids and butlers, who ignore my presence. I used to have a friend. His name was Lee Woosin. 

The weird thing about Lee Woosin is was he's my friend but I never managed to figure him out. His always in the lonely side of the world, unlike me who heard every single rumour that fly by in school, in other words, he just doesn't care. Nobody ever mentioned him in school before. Even me. But I knew we were somewhat friends in a way that people won't understand. The popular kids didn't even know him but one day, they knew and its all because of Lee Chaerin. A high school senior. Her father is the head of the murder department and he told everything even before the news ever broke out to the whole town.

Lee Woosin. His name is always remembered as the 16 year old boy who died, shot in the head and mysteriously has a tatoo on his wrist. But he wasn't the only one. In fact, he was the last one. I never managed to know more because of my status of being a loser but somehow I knew that the killer was planning for more. 

Kim Hayoung.

The first to be killed by the killer. Shot in the head. Has the same tatoo as Lee Woosin on her wrist. The older sister of Kim Hanbin. She was everything. Smart. Skinny. Pretty. Charasmatic. Kind. When she died, people blamed her for being a , which most believe but I believe that there was something behind it. She was kind towards me, heck, when she met Jackson Wang, AKA the school flirtious jock, she could have felt his biceps if she was a . But she didn't. She apologized for not liking him and he? He took it well for a person who is known to be aggresive. No one knew that Hanbin cried in the locker room because of her. Only me. I didn't even comfort him. He's known to be cold hearted but I think, I just passed his level. 

Bae Hana.

The younger sister of Bae JooHyun, the school's head cheerleader. Well, was. She died when she was 14. There's nothing much to talk about her. All I know about her is that she was a troubled kid. Had parents who favoured the first child. When she first gone missing, everybody thought she wanted the attention that she deserved thus receaving nicknames such as attention seeker and for those whose language aren't too nice, attention . Believe or not, she was killed. Everybody thought it was JooHyun who killed her. JooHyun's position as head cheerleader soon was taken.

And i think that is all for the victims. But truthfully, they don't deserve to be killed. They were just kids trying to live life their own way but I guess some people don't like that and killed them.

I bid goodbye to my mom and took my backpack. It was opened with a letter hanging out of it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Surprise, kookie. You're a nominee.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Do you think he's the killer?

blood