corrupted | jin

Bang me bangtan style presents: Bangtan s
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

What happens when Jin your best friend has been a all these years, it would be tragic if someone just- corrupted him.

Jin was your best friend who you  did everything with it. He grew up with you- you guys went to school together. Sometimes it  was difficult having a guy friend, especially a handsome one at that. Girls always claimed you were ing him even when you had a boyfriend. You heard it through the years and you were sick of it.

 

At one point and time you grew apart because you had got a wild hair in your and started ing everyone, Jin didn’t like it. He always said he was going to wait until marriage before he started having and you used to say it to. But one day you woke up and started a ing spree jin couldn’t take it anymore. It didn’t give you a good look.

You guys had had that falling out when you both were about 17 then a year later when you were eighteen you guys started to fall back together.  

It’s been 5 years later you guys had a strong relationship ship you even moved in together. You had a boyfriend who understood your boundaries with Jin. Plus he knew Jin was a so he didn’t trip he actually thought it was amazing that Jin was waiting for marriage. More so that he wouldn’t touch you.  

But things change….

You and Jin have these sleep over where sometimes in the middle of the night one or the others slips in bed and cuddles up to the other person. It was raining and thundering so you needed comfort. You slipped into the bed with Jin, Jin stretching under the covers and then popping his head out to look at you.

“Ah wasso?”  

You stared at him ,“Oppa I’m scared.”

It thundered real loud and you felt your self jump into Jin. He laughed a little and keyed his head on top of yours he hands were around your waist and you felt protected. You both keyed there listening to the rain outside it coming down angry.

“Why aren’t you dating anyone?” You didn’t know why you asked -but you did, interrupting his private space because you were curious.  

“I don’t know- I..” he trailed off when he didn’t say anything, “I what?” You said quietly.

“Nobody appeals to me.”  

You listened to the sound of his breathing instead of replying. Letting the comment float through the air.

“Why are you asking all of a sudden?

"I don’t know,” you said nothing more.  

You both stayed quiet for a few seconds before speaking. “Do you really love him?” He whispered  

You paused, shifted jin arms, you never had to think about it. Did you? You’ve been dating this guy  for six months now you were bound to feel something right? Your stomach turned just thinking about it because you knew the truth.

“I don’t know?"you said as a question more than an answer.

"How is that possible,” Jin said  

“I don’t know it just is-” you stopped trying to explain yourself. You were at a dead  end.

Jin stayed silent -and the thunder boomed and you jumped. Jin grabbing you tighter,“ it’s okay,"he whispered into your ear his forehead pressed up against the side of your face. You grabbed onto his shirt your head laying in the crook of his neck. And you guys just breathed each other in. Enjoying the silence except the storm outside.

The thunder dyed down along with some of the rain   And you stayed there tightly in Jin’s arms.  

"What are you afraid of? You asked as it seemed like forever of silence.

"What do you mean?” He said curiously.  

“having a girlfriend,” you said hesitantly.

“I,” he sighed.“I’m scared that-”

“Tell me, malhae,” you said sinking into him more. As if you guys couldn’t get close enough.  

“I’m scared that someone is going to want to have with me and leave me when I say I’m waiting for marriage I don’t want to fall for someone then they leave me I couldn’t take it.” He whispered sadly.

“Why do you want to wait….So bad?” You said not knowing if you should ask or not.

“I don’t know- I guess I’m old fashioned- hell I hate it, I’m regretting it as times are changing day by day.”  

“It’s going to be hard to find a girl who is willing to wait for as shallow as it sounds, it’s true.”  

“Yeah I know,” he said.  

You looked up at him and he looked at you. And you just stayed like that.  

“Do you even know how to kiss?”  

“Yeah,” he said his face heating up

“No- like kiss,kiss.”

He looked in a different direction.  

“It’s okay you’ll learn one day,”  

He stayed silent before looking into your eyes. Tension became so evident and it started to get hot in the room. You became as the innocence in front of you needed to be corrupted. It would be a shame if someon- you leaned down and slowly kissed Jin’s lips and broke away. You grabbed him and your side to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter