Bad Luck Charm

Of all the people in the world, WHY HIM?!?!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

63 Subscribers already?!? Omg you guys! Hehe thank you so much!! I sincerely apologize for the long wait :(( I didn't expect for some things to happen and yea but anyway here it is! I'm sorry for grammer mistakes and y writing :p and BIG THANK YOU TO LADYLEITE, YAHMEZI, AND HARLEYRETINOL FOR UPVOTING!! THANK YOU THANK YOU <333 I hope I don't disappoint you guys too much! 

 

 

Donghae loved his morning routine.

He loved the feeling of the warm sun against his skin when he opened his curtains to greet a brand new day.

He loved the soothing smell of his favorite body lotion he liked to put on after his shower.

He loved eating his favorite cereal and drinking strawberry milk as he watched some cartoons before cuddling his dog and heading off to work.

 

So of course his cheerful smile faltered the slightest bit when he opened his curtains the morning and was greeted with dark, gloomy weather; rain threatening to fall at any moment.

 

"Well, we need some cool rain in this hot weather! Isn't that right, Yuki?" Donghae turned to his little white fluff ball which wagged it's tail in reply.

With his smile still on his face, Donghae walked to the bathroom to take a shower.

He went through his schedule as he washed himself.

 

Work from 9 to 3 today, then a game of soccer at the park with the guys until 5. After that, grocery shopping! What do I need again?

 

Donghae was so deep in thought he didn't realize when some of the shampoo he was rubbing in his hair was sliding down his face until it was too late.

 

"AHHHH!! MY EYE!!!"

 

Freaking out and in pain, Donghae flailed around in the shower until he slipped and landed painfully on his . He hissed in more pain and decided it was best if he gets out of the shower before he hurts himself further.

Slowly, he got up, turned off the water and limped over to the sink to wash his eye out.

He looked at his red eye and sighed as he put on a small smile, "At least I'm not blind!"

 

His smile widened when he remembered the next part of his routine. He grabbed the bottle of Moon Light Path Shea & Vitamin E body lotion popped open the top and squeezed.

 He expected the delightful cream to pour into his hand but nothing came out.

Dropping his smile, he shook the bottle and tried again only to have little drops come out with a burst of air.

 

He sighed for the second time that morning.

I can go a day without it. It's fine.

He brushed his teeth and went to his room to change into his work uniform: simple black jeans and a white button up shirt.

Donghae thought one of the benefits of working at Haru Café was that he looked dashingly handsome in the uniform.

Not a single living soul would disagree with that statement.

 

After fixing his hair to perfection, Donghae grabbed his phone and gasped in surprise when he saw the time.

"8:45?!? I'm running late!!!" He ran to the kitchen and grabbed a strawberry milk and a banana nut muffin.

He pouted a little when he thought about how he won't be able to watch any cartoons but quickly changed it to a smile when he pat his dog on the head.

 

"I'm sorry I won't be able to cuddle you, Yuki! Be good to Wookie when he comes to pick you up ok?"

Yuki barked back at him and cutely his hand.

He giggled a little and with one final look to the fluff ball, he quickly left the house.

 

Balancing his muffin and milk in one hand Donghae fished his phone out his pocket so he could call his boss and tell him he was running late.

 

Of course, this day was not finished messing with him.

 

Of course, he was not looking at the pathway in front of him.

 

Of course, he tripped over the box in the middle of the sidewalk landing face first on the ground with his muffin and milk carton squished underneath him.

 

"Nnngh" He groaned in pain and moved to sit up.

What happened? He looked around trying to find what he tripped over but was distracted by loud, obnoxious laughter.

 

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!! THAT WAS AWESOME! 10 OUT OF 10! BRAVO! ENCORE!" The loud man continued to laugh while holding his stomach, his light brown hair falling across his face.

 

Donghae stared at him a bit wondering who he is. Donghae knew everyone in the neighborhood it was rare for him to see an unfamiliar face.

His gaze shifted from the man to the box he so gracefully tripped over.

A moving box? It was then that he noticed the rest of the boxes and the moving truck parked in front of the house right next to his.

 

Oh! A new neighbor! A cheerful grin made it's way to his face but immediately left when his neighbor spoke in between his fits of laughter, "Dude, that was…haha…you literally flew! It's like, I could hear 'I Believe I Can Fly' as you were flying through the air! Hahaha!"

 

Donghae was able to get a good look at the man's face. His single lidded eyes, plump lips stretche

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter