final

MARRIED TO THE HEIRS {MARKSON}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Preparation for the 30th annivesary of Tuan's hotel is running smoothly ,all worker are doing their job so good and dedication including the handsome receptionist Jackson Wang. Jackson is  24 years old and has been working at Tuan hotel almost for 4 years now. His character is always happy and friendly but still single.  To Jackson love is second priority , first comes his work. He is in love with some one he knows he can't even reach. His status won't let him confess his feelings. 

 Mark Tuan , 25years old , the new heirs for Tuan hotel , walks around to make sure everything is going smoothly for the event tonight . His footsteps pause in front of Jackson's table,  only to see the one he fell in love flirt with another worker.He fell head over hills  with the younger at first sight. But he can't spill anything to the younger  because of the status and the reputation of the hotel.

  Event on the night is going on so good , everything looks fine,  all the guest with classy looks are from the wealthy background . Jackson stands infront of the door to welcome the guests. As much as he wants to rip the head of prevert minded people he keeps timid smile on his lips.He is in no position to argue with them who flirt with him and ask for his number.Mark on the other hand looks  so jealous , he tries to hide his red face that is sure to explode if that continues on .Mark even  thinks of something , ' How to make Jackson only his' but without letting  his pride fall.

 

'Jackson you only mine only I can flirt with you like that' Mark grits  his teeth to supress his anger when his eyes land on the site of  his personal assistant Park Jinyoung laughing and looking so lovely at his Jackson.Mark still smiles to all guests but his eyes never ever leave Jackson's face. 

In the middle of chairman speech something happens .Bambam , Jackson's  little brother works  part time in Tuan's  hotel as he is in need for money for his admission in college .Bambam happily pushes the trolley full of  food and bottle of wine .The trolley is so heavy that he can't handle pushing it from door to the hall alone . As a result the trolley slips from his hands accidently and it  hits the swan  sculputure made from ice standing in  the middle of the hall.The trolly and swan sculputure fall to floor and shatter into the pieces.All the guests ,the CEO ,Chairman, workers in hall watch the scene with their mouth agape .Bambam doesn't know what to do  he only stands there forshaken until Jackson comes and drags him to the back.Jackson comes shortly after to clean up the mess .He is so lost in this thoughts that he fails to notice Mark approach  near him. Mark smirks devilishly because now he  knows what makes Jackson become his and only his .He thanks Bambam inside his head cause that kid is one who made his wish come true.

"Mr Wang, I expect you in my office tomorrow  morning" says the CEO.Jackson can only nod. He is confused why the heir wants to see him tomorrow. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next morning Jackson comes to work early than usual as curiosity has been bugging his mind. What might the CEO want from him ? He is nervous to face the other male , very nervous. 

'Why does he wants to see me'?Jackson questions himself. Maybe it is because of what Bambam did last night. If that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter