Chapter 3

They are just perfect!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey Noona, do you hear the news?"

 

I just got my make up done and decided to go to Jisoo noona's waiting room to rehearse the script. Jinyoung hyung had tell us, in our group chat, that he's running late so he won't be able to practice the script together, and will be practicing by himself on the way to the SBS Studio.

 

Jisoo noona was still getting her make up done when I came. "What news?" She said.

 

"Jinyoung hyung and his group Got7 will held concerts in Japan next week."

 

"Oh yeah I heard!" She slightly bowed and said thanks to her make up artist as her make up has done. Then her make up artist go out of the room and Jisoo noona get her attention back to me. "Got7 are doing really good these days! Their fans are everywhere! Aaah I'm so happy for him, he worked really hard."

 

"Yeah he did. But 3 weeks without him is too long. He always be the one who lead the way for us."

 

"Wait. What do you mean 3 weeks?"

 

"Yeah, he will be in Japan for 3 weeks because they are going to have concerts at some cities, it's like a tour I think."

 

Jisoo noona stayed silent for a moment before she spoke lightly, "Ah 3 weeks... I will miss him for sure..."

 

I smirked, "And now you can voice your thoughts freely."

"Yah! Why'd you have to point it out?!" She said as she hit me playfully.

 

"Okay, okay, I get it! Stop it, Noona!" I laughed as I shield myself. "Hey Noona, how about you ask him out to dinner later after inkigayo. Just say that you want to wish him goodluck for the concert and it's like a farewell dinner before he go for 3 weeks."

 

"Hmm... I don't think he will accept it. I told you he's making this barrier that he doesn't want to be that close to me."

 

"Well, you can always try, Noona."

 

"But I don't think I can."

 

"Oh come on, Noona! This can be the first step to build up your courage so that later on you can confess to him!"

 

"Who are going to confess to who?" We look up to the source of the voice and found Jinyoung hyung smiling popping his head up to the door. Jisoo noona and I startled looking at him, what if he heard us!

 

"Ah Hyung! You came!"

 

"Sorry I was late. I think we still have time to rehearse our script." Jinyoung hyung said looking to his watch and coming into the room. "But before that, what were you guys talking about? Who are going to confess to who?"

 

I look at Jisoo noona and she start fidgeting. I really want to say something to loose the awkwardness, but I really don't know what to say. Then suddenly Jisoo noona pinch me. "Aayyah...yeah Hyung we just want to confess to you that we're proud of you and we wish you goodluck for your concert!" Jisoo noona sighed, relieved that I have something on my mind to say.

 

"Oh thank you!" Jinyoung hyung said. "So we won't be seeing each other for 3 weeks. I wish you guys goodluck for the next 3 weeks MCing without me. I know you guys will do well!"

 

"We will miss you for sure, Hyung!"

 

"Ahahaha it's only 3 weeks, don't worry! And I'll bring you guys food from Japan." He said smilling. Then he turns to look at Jisoo noona, "Ei Jisoo, why are you so quiet? Are you hungry?"

 

"Yah! Why are you always saying that I'm hungry!"

 

Suddenly there's a knock and one of the inkigayo staff appear at the door, "Jinjido you guys are up in a moment." She said then left.

 

"Okay then, I think we better go now." Jinyoung hyung said as he stand up and about to leave the room.

 

Jisoo noona and I follow him. Then suddenly Jisoo noona grab Jinyoung hyung's arm. "Actually I am."

 

"Huh?" Jinyoung hyung looked confuse.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter