Chapter 1

They are just perfect!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thank you for your hardwork!"

"Thank you!"

"Good job everyone!"

"Thank you! See you guys next week!"

 

SBS studio after we finished filming Inkigayo. Everyone just congratulating each other, and the air was full of relief, exhaustion, and smile as the show had went well. Suddenly I catch a glimpse of my Co-Hosts chatting with each other. Looking at my Co-Hosts, I can't help but smile. They look really good together. Oh scratch that, they are perfect for each other! Jisoo noona the bubbly girl that can't stop smiling and make everyone smiling too, and Jinyoung hyung the mature, sometimes looks content but also has mischievous side in him, so much of a gentleman! I wonder if they have feelings for each other. If I knew even one of them has feeling for the other, I will certainly be happy to help!

 

"Hey Doyoung, what are you doing looking at us while smiling like that? Come here!" Jisoo noona said as she made hand gesture for me to join them.

"Let's eat together Doyoung! Jisoo here can't stop talking about chicken." Jinyoung hyung said teasing Jisoo noona.

"Hey! You're the one who keeps saying hungry!"

"Okay, alright, I'm hungry." Jinyoung hyung said still smiling at Jisoo noona. When I see the broadcasting of Inkigayo on air, I rarely see Jinyoung hyung looking at Jisoo noona, but looking at him right now it looks like he just intentionally give in so that he could see her more. He just can't take his eyes off of her. "So, Doyoung, you coming?"

"Just a second hyung, I need to take my bag." I said as I go to the waiting room.

 

"Jisoo and Jinyoung really look good together."

"Yeah, Doyoung looks like their child"

"The producer is amazing picking them as the new host!"

 

I heard the staffs whispered as I go to the waiting room. See! I'm not the only one who thinks they look good together!

 

                            ****

 

"Jisoo noona, I want to talk about the scr... Woah she's asleep. She must be tired because of her schedule." As I'm about to go back to my waiting room, I got a little mischievous idea! "Why don't I took a picture of Jisoo noona sleeping face!" I said in my head. Then I tried to find my phone in my pocket but i didn't find anything. "Ah, I just realised I don't bring my phone. Hmm.. Okay, just use Jisoo noona's phone and then send the photo to my phone." As I'm about to take her picture I see a picture of someone looks like Jinyoung hyung at the bottom left corner of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter