monologue

monologue

My pain in the brother and I were raised to love each other, forgive each other, take care of each other and all those holy bible stuffs but he is so annoying and sometimes disgusting that I could care less. If a tornado comes waltzing into the house one day, I’d probably save my useless old magazines way before it finally hits me that oops my brother is still in there oh well, see you in the other side. Though tornado in my house is not going to happen not in a million years, you get my point. He farted in my goddamn face this morning, can you relate to this? And he laughed afterwards because he likes seeing me in pain, his love towards torturing me is overwhelming. While others would have life goals such as travelling across the globe, skydiving, and other meaningful die-worthy activities, my brother’s vision board is filled with his little brother’s misery, only then he’ll die peacefully. Hash tag life goals.

I’m not going to elaborate more about that because he’s an , but I am however, going to talk about his lovely best friend, his lovely best friend who often comes over after school to play video games with Dae- aka my brother. He ruffles my hair when Dae- decides to play the devil, and Dae- would yell at him for being nice to that stinky kid, I quote from the douche I call brother. There are two wrongs within that phrase; first of all I am not a kid, I am sixteen. Second, I am not stinky, if anyone’s stinky, it’s him. And thirdly, I am not a stinky kid, which makes it three wrongs.

Youngjae, the lovely best friend, has an addictive smile. His lips are small and he has a habit of biting it. He smells like honey and no pain, I want to have a taste of that. He is the kindest unlike you know who. How an angel can be friends with the devil, it questions me till today.

Another mystery happened overnight, Dae- got himself a new girlfriend ( I know right, how the hell?) and it’s driving me crazy. Before you think of anything inappropriate, I’ll assure you that this has nothing to do with him. Him having a new girlfriend has nothing to do with him. It does however will affect my daily encounter with his lovely best friend. If the douche has a new girl then will Youngjae come over like he normally does? When I said his smile is addictive, I meant it. I’m totally not exaggerating this; but his smile is my ecstasy and hence I’m no difference with those drug addicts behind bars.

Knock knock knock

Oh wait, someone’s at the door. I’ll resume this later, I need to get the door – OMG guess who’s here. Speaking of the devil, I mean angel. Asdfghjkl let’s be cool. I’m cool.

“Hey Jongup.”

“Hey Youngjae hyung, Dae- is not here. He went out.”

“I know, I thought that, maybe you’d like to play with me instead.” Youngjae says, with a suggestive smile.

Oh hell yes!

“I would love to, but I’m not really good at playing video games hyung.” My shoulders slump in defeat.

“Oh, we don’t have to play video games. We could play something else.”

He smiles.

He walks towards me and kiss me.

ARGHHHHHHHH I KISS HIM BACK AND SHOVE MY TONGUE DOWN HIS THROAT BEFORE CARRYING HIM INTO MY BED.

Anyway, I gotta go, can’t talk rright now. I’m bussyy. sdfbhjuyka

 


This wasn't supposed to end like this but heh. this is stupid.